Test to see if The Fort is propagating to Astraweb

1 view

Doc NP-f31

Sep 16, 2008, 10:25:51 PM9/16/08
Hi Fortsters,

Hello? Things are suspiciously quiet....

Doc
NP-f31

Message has been deleted

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 18, 2008, 12:47:09 AM9/18/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 04:58:22 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Doc NP-f31 <dudewithth...@hushmail.com> wrote in

>Amazing what a few judicious emails to news providers will do. Heh heh.

I hate to admit it, you son of a bitch, but you might be on to
something here. Victor sent a few and haven't heard shite from
FroggAss lately. I called him out ... he ain't done dick. He's a
real first class puss.

You and he make great twins.

Now get stuffed, pissant twat face.

Tedn'Alice

Law that is Unjust is not Law.

Message has been deleted

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 18, 2008, 9:45:35 PM9/18/08
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:26:28 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in news:2en3d4dnt04408pgo...@4ax.com:

>Looks like poor Teddy needs a demonstration of how much (or little) power he
>has.

You'd know about that, mate,
Wouldn't ya?

Bugger off.

Message has been deleted

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 19, 2008, 12:13:55 AM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 03:20:32 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>Bugger off? Now now Ted, just because your favourite pastime is buggering wee
>lads doesn't mean that the rest of us do anything of the sort.
>
>Have you considered therapy for your anger issues? Lots of men were teased as
>children, yet have been able to overcome it.

What makes you think I was teased? Is this a projection from your own
boyhood inadequacies?

Naw. Your the bloke who needs therapy. I find hating you
sonsofbitches very fulfilling, thank you very much--you know you
heteros are all bastards, with your abusive woman pornography and
always with yer dick in your hand. Its a well known fact that hetero
males are a danger to women--if you're not lurking and lusting after
them mentally, then you're trying to rape and abuse them physically.
The only thing that keeps you in check is stiff societal controls--and
then just barely.

Get castrated and do the shielas a favor.

Love and Kisses, dickwad.

TnA
(there, see I can even be nice to you)
(now excuse me while I go puke)

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 19, 2008, 12:20:01 AM9/19/08
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>Bugger off? Now now Ted, just because your favourite pastime is buggering wee
>lads doesn't mean that the rest of us do anything of the sort.
>
>Have you considered therapy for your anger issues? Lots of men were teased as
>children, yet have been able to overcome it.

Now now Naughty, there's another bad assumption based on your own
twisted view of the world.

The fact is that you fuckers would rape any woman you could wrestle
down if the fear of being torn to pieces by your other sex-crazed
testosterone charged, porn-sated hetero apes vying for the same didn't
stop ya. I'm surprised your fucking society sticks together.

Maybe you should see the *shrink*--after all, the word matches your
tool. If that weren't true, you'd be out getting some right now,
woodntcha?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 19, 2008, 9:52:16 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:13:00 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>"I hate fuckers like you. I did as a kid..."
>
>Poor widdle Teddles.

>> Is this a projection from your own
>> boyhood inadequacies?
>

>Nah, I got over those long ago.

>> Naw. Your the bloke who needs therapy. I find hating you
>> sonsofbitches very fulfilling, thank you very much--you know you
>> heteros are all bastards, with your abusive woman pornography and
>> always with yer dick in your hand. Its a well known fact that hetero
>> males are a danger to women--if you're not lurking and lusting after
>> them mentally, then you're trying to rape and abuse them physically.
>> The only thing that keeps you in check is stiff societal controls--and
>> then just barely.
>

>Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just goes to show how little you really know about real
>men.

>> Get castrated and do the shielas a favor.
>

>Don't even know anyone called Sheila.

Typical male hetero dissonance.

Have you ever wondered why the greatest taboos regarding sex across
almost all cultures address your all-to-well-known perverse heteromale
tendencies?

But of course not, cuz yer a reel man.

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 19, 2008, 9:54:44 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:14:06 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>Gee, two replies to the same post. Who said I didn't know how to touch a
>nerve?
>
>Anger is a wasted emotion you know.

What dark shitcan did you crawl out of?
Anger is one of the greatest motivators of all.
It drives self-righteous folks to amazing feats.
All you need is a target.
You should know that.
You live by it.

And I've got you and your ilk.
And loving it, pencil dick.

TnA

Frogbutt

Sep 20, 2008, 1:09:19 AM9/20/08
Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in news:2en3d4dnt04408pgolcme1s67gccall8cl@
4ax.com:

You ignorant pile of child molesting shit. If you bothered to google me
you would see that I've been quite active in the American political froups.
Now go fucking kill yourself, child abuser.

--
Rules are for those who lack an imagination-Me

For your information, the real Frogbutt doesn't post with other nics,
and doesn't impersonate other posters. Yes, he is a vile Troll, butt,
unlike many of them, he DOES have standards.-Y-Tard, the self proclaimed
"inventor of usenet", in alt.fan.prettyboy 10/15/06

You can fucking go to Hell, you sorry assed-cunt-tainted shite-eating
sonofabitch bastard.-The peace loving and non-violent Tedn'Alice in
alt.fan.utb.naughty-boy on 8/04/08

pic11.jpg

Frogbutt

Sep 20, 2008, 1:11:48 AM9/20/08
Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

--

18.jpg

Frogbutt

Sep 20, 2008, 1:13:16 AM9/20/08
Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

--

1rgfrgre1-01.jpg

Frogbutt

Sep 20, 2008, 1:16:19 AM9/20/08
Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

--

0616.jpg

Frogbutt

Sep 20, 2008, 1:17:30 AM9/20/08
Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in news:p2m8d4lmohgjcv5t80tvc96irovg5ek26a@
4ax.com:

--

0797.jpg
Message has been deleted

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 23, 2008, 12:35:59 AM9/23/08
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:37:00 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>Who says I'm hetero? Tsk, tsk, Teddles, you are making assumptions.

Uh ... sure.
I'll bite on this one.
You're not a hetero? And your not a bugger.

So what exactly do you fuck?

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 23, 2008, 12:37:32 AM9/23/08
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:39:15 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in news:p2m8d4lmohgjcv5t80tvc96irovg5ek26a@
>4ax.com:

>Are you angry at boys? is it because you weren't accepted by them when you
>were their age? Or did you hate yourself as a boy? Now there is an
>interesting motivating factor for your mistreatment of the wee lads.

>> It drives self-righteous folks to amazing feats.
>> All you need is a target.
>> You should know that.
>> You live by it.
>>
>> And I've got you and your ilk.
>> And loving it, pencil dick.
>

>Pencil dick? Next you'll be making jokes about my Momma.

Nope.

I hate obnoxious, mean shits.
Always have, always will.

I think you qualify.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 23, 2008, 9:20:47 PM9/23/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 05:24:34 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>How very telling, that you believe a man must "fuck". Please show a
>message ID where I said I do not bugger.

Gee, shitwad ... either ya' DO or ya' DON'T.
Right?

So you do.

Interesting.

Tedn'...@bldl.com

Sep 23, 2008, 9:28:52 PM9/23/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 05:27:03 +0000 (UTC), Naughty Boy <naughtynaughty>
wrote:

>Tedn'Al...@BLDL.com wrote in

>Yet you like, nay, encourage people who post pics of naked boys on Usenet
>for their own and others sexual gratification. I'll take your "obnoxious"
>and "mean" jibes with a grain of salt.

Uh ... a thing of beauty is best shared, don't you think?
Sensual, perhaps
Erotic ... yeah, sometimes.

And your assumption that such pictures give "sexual gratification" is
frankly just that ... an assumption, no doubt based on yer own
experiences, no doubt. Given you slip around what word means what
when it suits you, you otta define what you mean by that term.

And seeings how yer into research ... please provide me a statement
that said I want people to post pictures for whatever you define as
sexual gratification.

Lastly, sorry I hurt yer feelings ... but you are an obnoxious, mean
shit. I am glad you have a bit a' self-honesty and, by not mentioning
the last term, agree out of omission that you are a shit. Not to
mention ignurent!

I'm pretty sure you'v got unanimous support there, bugger.

Here's hoping you had lots of stock in real estate securities,
slumlord.

TnA