Ping Doc NP-f31 ==>> regarding HOT Tom Klijbroek.

1 view

Kittens @notreal.com Fort Kittens (Registered)

Jul 29, 2009, 2:16:48 PM7/29/09
HOT Blond Dutch Singer
Tom Klijbroek
"NP-f31" wrote in message
news:jit075hj5v8t6ldru...@4ax.com...
> Hi Fort Kittens!
>
> He is incredibly beautiful. Thank you for sharing these photos. I'd
> love to run my fingers through those curls.
>
> HABD
>
> Doc
> NP-f31
Meow Doc,
You're welcome.
THAT cute boy Tom can really truly sing. From reading some of
the Internet blogs that all gushed out their praise of Tom, we learned
that Sony took one look at him and signed Tom up with a contract.
And Sony just happens to be one of the largest of its kind in the world.
We purchased Tom's VERLIEFD OP JOU cd from Amazon. And
hopefully, there will be lots more products from this Dutch boy singer
that are available to us in the future. Tom is HOT!

Fort Kitten (Registered) #2
======================================
The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse
http://www.sprousebros.com/

MovieKids
http://www.moviekids.org/

Stargalaxy
http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_home.php

Casperworld
http://www.casperworld.com/index.html

The Official JIMMY 'JAX' PINCHAK Site
http://www.jimmypinchak.com/

Randy Shelly (official website of cute boy celebrity)
http://www.randyshelly.com/index.html

Do you like cute BOY Cartoons? & cute BOY comics?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Niklas and Friends!
http://www.niklascomics.de/intro.htm
|| Color comics of Niklas are now available for purchase.||
Hi, my name is Niklas. I'm the one to the left with the
blond hair and those goofy freckles. I'll tell you in some
cartoons and stories what happened after I told my best
friends the truth.

Our awesome pic sharing friend
"Johnie" Proudly Presents
http://www.xs4all.nl/~johnie/jpp.html

Note: Invisible is currently off line.
=======================================

NP-f31

Jul 29, 2009, 11:28:17 PM7/29/09
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:16:48 -0700, "Fort Kittens \(Registered\)"
<Fort Kittens (Registered)@NotReal.com> wrote:

>HOT Blond Dutch Singer
>Tom Klijbroek
>"NP-f31" wrote in message
>> Hi Fort Kittens!
>>
>> He is incredibly beautiful. Thank you for sharing these photos. I'd
>> love to run my fingers through those curls.
>>
>> HABD
>>
>> Doc
>> NP-f31
>Meow Doc,
> You're welcome.
> THAT cute boy Tom can really truly sing. From reading some of
>the Internet blogs that all gushed out their praise of Tom, we learned
>that Sony took one look at him and signed Tom up with a contract.
>And Sony just happens to be one of the largest of its kind in the world.
> We purchased Tom's VERLIEFD OP JOU cd from Amazon. And
>hopefully, there will be lots more products from this Dutch boy singer
>that are available to us in the future. Tom is HOT!

Amen Kittens. How is his singing? Does he have talent as well as
beauty? If so, I may run over and propose to him.

Thanks again,

Doc