Will a.f.p ever be the fort again?

S...@missingfrinds.com

Oct 3, 2008, 1:44:39 PM10/3/08
I miss the good ol days :-(

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

archie

Oct 4, 2008, 10:57:28 AM10/4/08
"Mephistopheles" <nob...@nowhere.net>
wrote in message news:pceee4luhqjuvokrc...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 04:29:19 -0400, Awake <Aw...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> I see the self-righteous, non-contributory, loud-mouthed, peripatetic
> twerp is back.
>
> Mephi

Yeah Mephi,
Sic that little moron "Awake" weasel.

archi

Message has been deleted

Frogbutt

Oct 5, 2008, 12:58:39 PM10/5/08
S...@missingfrinds.com wrote in news:20081003134441.180$E...@newsreader.com:

> I miss the good ol days :-(

We killed the shithole of perversion.

--
Rules are for those who lack an imagination-Me

For your information, the real Frogbutt doesn't post with other nics,
and doesn't impersonate other posters. Yes, he is a vile Troll, butt,
unlike many of them, he DOES have standards.-Y-Tard, the self proclaimed
"inventor of usenet", in alt.fan.prettyboy 10/15/06

You can fucking go to Hell, you sorry assed-cunt-tainted shite-eating
sonofabitch bastard.-The peace loving and non-violent Tedn'Alice in
alt.fan.utb.naughty-boy on 8/04/08

Doc NP-f31

Oct 6, 2008, 8:21:39 AM10/6/08
> [...]

>> I miss the good ol days :-(
>

>Should we miss what we never really had? Was the Fort really as good
>for everyone as we like to think it was?
>In any event, we can never go back. Everything changes.
>
>The Fort was at its best when there were loved and loving children
>playing here, for this is why the Fort is. Will this ever again be a
>real place for children to post? Not when supposedly adult BLs treat
>other BLs worse than the trolls do. Not when BLs deliberately incite
>the trolls to attack us. Not when BLs challenge the identities of young
>posters, and deny they are young. Should we encourage children to post
>here with all they would have to endure for it? No! I would not want
>children to post or even visit this den of self imposed antagonistic
>misery as the Fort has become.
>
>Yes I said "self imposed". We allow these things to happen by not
>expressing our disapproval of them. Some of us even encourage it. We
>now have the Fort we have built by our own actions and inactions. We
>have only ourselves to blame for it. Therefore, the target for our
>complaints for this sorry state of affairs, is us.
>
>There are different kinds of posts and posters who make up this
>newsgroup. The file posts; pictures, movies, and music, attract
>downloaders. The text posts attract the people who form the community,
>who make the Fort what it really is. There are people who don't
>understand this, and work to destroy discussions in favor of sterile
>file posting, with selfish petty bickering and deliberate provocations,
>purely for their own sport. Why? Because they can, and this petty power
>to disrupt feeds their even more petty egos, and they don't care the
>slightest about the consequences. Then they have the temerity to
>complain that the Fort isn't as good as it was, as they survey the
>damage they themselves have caused.
>
>More and more we here are watched by the world, as our newsgroups
>become more infamous to the public. What do we want them to understand
>about us? That we can't even get along with our own kind, so we must be
>even more dangerous to their children, which we are not? Here we have
>the opportunity to show the public, and particularly the children who
>visit us, ourselves at our best. Instead we are showing them our worst.
>We owe it to all BLs to do better.
>
>Will this change? Not if we let it stay as it is. At present, I see
>only one poster who is trying to support the Fort society; Ronin. He is
>encouraging positive dialog in his own unique way. Don't let him be
>alone.
>
>I'm Awake. Will the Fort?
>
>PS This post is comprised of general comments that, with the exception
>of the last paragraph, I have not applied to any particular individual.
>However, if any reader should see in my comments some ill-looking
>footwear in their size, I suggest he consider a replacement with
>something better. I could make myself available, on request, to assist

To answer Sad first:

The Fort will always be The Fort. There will never be anything else
like it. Awake is correct in saying that our society is what we make
it (which is more or less what he meant). Sad, you can help by playing
in The Fort. Your contribution can be to be a part of what happens
here actively. Letting other posters know that you care, as you did by
posting your original message, helps a great deal. You are an
important part of The Fort. It's nice to know you're here.

To Awake:

There are boys here in The Fort and I enjoyed playing with them this
summer when some were active. You're right, Ronin is doing an
excellent job of supporting Fort Society, as are Mephi and Cosmos. I
contribute as I can when I can. Everyone who posts in any way can
contribute and participate. As you pointed out, the text posters give
The Fort it's personality.

Elsewhere in usenet, as here in The Fort, the pictures and movies have
dried up. The Fort is one of the only regularly active groups. I see a
growing sense of anxiety among those who crave the downloadable
material that used to be so abundant. I get e-mails almost every day
from guys looking for ANY material. Our BL brothers are getting more
frantic each day. I see them begging for lists of active newsgroups,
but there aren't any. As they become more desperate they will begin to
take chances, like visiting some of the websites listed by another
poster recently. Most newbies don't know how to keep themselves safe
when surfing the net, and some of those sites are surely traps. People
are exposing their hard drives to scrutiny on P2P file sharing sites
like E-mule. What happens when they run out of places to find the
materials they desire? I fear they'll turn to real boys. We must not
let that happen.

I believe that the only way we can keep boys and boylovers safe is by
being a resource here in The Fort. We must keep up a dialogue that
newbies and lurkers can read that talks about the dangers of naked
surfing, P2P file sharing and replying to those ads for sexual tourism
in Mexico. We must show our boys how to keep themselves safe from the
temptations boys migrate to and from those who will exploit them.

Pointing fingers, even at ourselves, is not a solution. This is a time
for action. The Fort must and will survive because it is needed. I
look forward to your contributions to our society.

If not YOU, then WHO?

Doc
NP-f31

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

HMS Victor Victorian

Oct 7, 2008, 12:20:27 PM10/7/08
On 6 Oct 2008 23:48:01 -0500, Morpheus <Morp...@dreamland.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:53:01 -0700, Grant wrote
>(in article <Grant-me-t...@Grant.Grant>):
>
>> In article <Xns9B2FCA1826CA...@127.0.0.1>, Cosmos
>> <Who...@osama.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Doc NP-f31 <dudewithth...@hushmail.com> wrote in

>>> --------------------------------
>>> Hi Doc
>>>
>>> Thanks for your level headed post.
>>> Its nice to see some tactfully reasoned response to the flame fanning
>>> agendas that appear carefully crafted and submitted, solely to ferment
>>> discord.
>>>
>>> LOL Cosmos
>>>

>> I agree Docs post was good. So was Awakes. Doc couldn't have posted his
>> his important message without Awake doing the groundwork for it in his
>> post first. I agree with you about those negative posts and posters in
>> this thread who wanted to do the fermenting discord bit. Insults don't
>> help. Its good people are speaking up about it.

Morpheus,

I confess to be intrigued by the picture you've offered up!
T'would appear Frogbutt has gotten his just desserts!

So, certainly, all is not gloom and doom.

Sincerely,
HMS VVNPg18
God Save the Queen!
God Preserve the Prince of Wales!
Rule Britannia!

NP-f31

Oct 7, 2008, 2:01:08 PM10/7/08
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 06:43:01 -0400, Awake <Aw...@invalid.com> wrote:

>In article <4uuje4t9sdkuq488q...@4ax.com>, Doc NP-f31

>We have no power to prevent it. File posters post where they will, and
>not where they won't, following their own inclinations, not that of
>downloaders. If they won't post elsewhere, where there are less
>antagonistic posts, why would you think they would post here?

I don't believe that posters aren't posting in The Fort because I'm an
idiot or you're an idiot, they're not posting here or anywhere else
because they believe it is unsafe.

While it is true that posters, if they post at all, will post as they
please and where they please; it is incumbant upon those of us with
more experience to point out the risks of naked surfing and P2P file
sharing to downloaders who are inexperienced.

>Why *must* the Fort be the only source of boy pornography? Why can't
>posters use any newsgroup they please? Why not some binary group that
>isn't proscribed by servers, so *all* downloaders can have access to
>their "fix"?

The Fort has never been the source of boy porn. At it's most active it
was mainly nudes and naturist stuff or old magazine scans that used to
be available at the corner newpaper stand. You might see a stiffy here
from time to time, but that was the exception, not the rule. The
Veggie Patch was where one usually found upright vegetables. The only
group that sometimes features what you have described these days is in
fact a binary group. I suggest that perhaps the safest option for
posters and downloaders is for posters to post in unencrypted zip or
rar files that have no password protection and are preferably split.
In that way they are posting zip files, not anything illegal. One
would have to have all the parts of a zip to see what's inside. Those
trolls, who are normally the ones who complain about and report
posters would not go to all the trouble to do that, because they will
have to become 'collectors' in order to do so.

>If we want the Fort to be the headquarters of real BoyLove, attractive
>to young and old alike for the safe and supportive society we would
>build, why must we attract frenzied leaching lechers to the Fort as
>well?

This is a good point. I believe that once we have established The Fort
as a clearinghouse for support and information we will be able to
carry on in that manner. Until then, we still need a 'draw'. I see
Cosmos' posts and Drew's posts, as well as Mephi's and Ronin's, as a
draw. They are boycentric, they are compelling, interesting and
beautiful.

>Why give our real world enemies ammunition to destroy *this*
>group above all others? Do we really need floods of file posts crowding
>out the few text messages? I think the files Mephistopheles, Cosmos,
>and Tommy are posting are appropriate. I applaud their efforts to
>share, even if they may not in themselves help to build the community
>that only peaceful dialog can.

I think they are more than capable of walking down that two way
street.

>Going much beyond this, I think would be
>detrimental to the Fort you and I envision. I think we should encourage
>posters to use other newsgroups for their hard core pornographic posts,
>which has been the custom these past few years.

Once again, that has never really been a problem here in The Fort. The
one time someone attempted to post 'Thief's Punishment' here, for
example, it was shouted down vigorously. I agree the hard stuff needs
to stay out of The Fort, but when it is posted at all it isn't posted
here. If that should occur in the future I will make available to the
poster the list of active boy groups that I keep.

>> Pointing fingers, even at ourselves, is not a solution. This is a time
>> for action. The Fort must and will survive because it is needed. I
>> look forward to your contributions to our society.
>

>Pointing fingers is never a solution. I didn't say it was. Neither is
>announcing this is a time for action. However, both are tools that can
>work together synergistically to help move us toward some improvement.
>If we and others follow through on this initiative.

Agreed, action is the key.

>What we have here is caused by and created by people. If we do as we
>have been doing for years, the Fort will stay the same. We want that to
>change. That won't happen until people act differently. They won't act
>differently if they don't know they should, and don't know what they
>need to change of themselves to accomplish it. What you call "pointing
>fingers"' is an aid to them and to us, to help accomplish our Fort
>improvement goals. While we might view it as unpleasant, I think it is
>necessary.

If that is the case, HOW it is accomplished is critcial. There is a
long history in The Fort of folks attempting to educate others with a
heavy hand. It has NOT been successful, I think you will agree. All it
will take is one mention of You-Know-Who to set the You-Know-Who-Elses
off. Perhaps an explanation of what is being attempted here is the
place to start. Some of the folks that could be easily alienated are
crucial, in my opinion, to the ultimate success of such a plan.
Everyone should have an opportunity to participate in the process and
buy into it. If we all OWN what is happening in The Fort, we will all
work to ensure success.

>It will become even more necessary when we have to address
>specific problems caused by specific individuals. If we don't, there
>will be no change. In fact, half measures will actually make the Fort
>environment worse, and reduce the possibility of positive change.
>Have you the courage and commitment to see this through?

I've already started, Awake. I can't stress how important diplomacy
will be in this attempt. Let's talk about specifics for change and
address the specific problems you referenced in that context. In the
past I was being 'tested' without realizing that there was a test.

I am all about boys, Awake. That is the direction I am headed. I want
to help boys, especially those who are questioning their sexuality,
and I want to help the men here who love and are attracted to boys. We
need to get the boys and boylovers on the same page. If we do,
everybody wins. A FORTFAQ is in the works. This document may be an
excellent starting place. If you contact me I will make it available
to you.

>> If not YOU, then WHO?
>

>Everyone. Or not.

If we build it, they will come.

Doc
NP-f31

>Thank you for your thoughtful reply.
>
>A note to someone:
>He who so smoothly turns a false innuendo end for end, has my
>admiration and approval.
>
>A sharing of some of my philosophical thoughts of the moment:
>
>He who fails to learn from his past, will not escape his future failure.
>
>He who refuses to give up a past that is no longer of benefit to the
>present and the future, will, at most, have only the illusion of
>selfish satisfaction, while life makes him irrelevant.
>
>He who places others before himself, will find himself behind them, but
>happier and more fulfilled.
>

>To the Fort!
>
>I am Awake. Are some becoming so?

Frogbutt

Oct 7, 2008, 2:02:23 PM10/7/08
HMS Victor Victorian <VictorV...@NBG.com> wrote in

Find a way to stop me from posting pictures and telling child molesters to
to go fucking kill themselves yet, Vicky. Now go fucking kill yourself.

a03-[UrOnEs].jpg

HMS Victor Victorian

Oct 7, 2008, 6:28:43 PM10/7/08

Oh, I have probed a sensitive nerve, I fear.

Nevertheless, you are an unimportant personage and unworthy of
concern. I shall not grant you the boon which you request, but shall
gladly inform Altopia of your offensive behaviour.

I would also suggest you seek help for your rather disturbing
identification of the act of copulation with that of mortal violence.

If not, please get help with your grammar.

Sincerely,

HMS Victor Victorian NP-g18

Steve Leyland

Oct 12, 2008, 12:45:22 AM10/12/08
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called HMS
Victor Victorian stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 18:02:23 +0000 (UTC), Frogbutt

not killed yourself yet, victoria?
it would save the taxpayers a fortune when you get locked up and local
parents would celebrate your death by pissing on your grave.
now please also inform databasix of my offensive behaviour you child
molesting piece of shit.

:
: I would also suggest you seek help for your rather disturbing

: identification of the act of copulation with that of mortal violence.
:
: If not, please get help with your grammar.
:
: Sincerely,
:
: HMS Victor Victorian NP-g18
: God Save the Queen!
: God Preserve the Prince of Wales!
: Rule Britannia!

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
alt.hackers.malicious awards 2007 Pedo-Baiter
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

irc.exilenet.org/#flonk

Merseyland Alternative Radio:
http://mar.exilenet.org:9042/listen.pls

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Finish each day before you begin the next, and interpose a solid wall
of sleep between the two. This you cannot do without temperance. -
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Oh, and by the by ... although it is not my particular responsibility
to do so, I do nevertheless apologize for Mr. Leyland, who seems
convinced that anyone who might pass by this doorway to our little
gallery is a child rapist. In a sense, he is much like the ratty kitty
he claims to be in his interminable signature line ... he wanders about
and stops occassionally at the stoop here to spray and defecate, then
moves on and is gone for a few days or so ... no doubt spraying,
defecating and retching up hairballs elsewhere ... then returns to mark
his "territory" again. I realise he is little more than a malodorous
nusiance, but a nuisance nevertheless."

HMS Victor Victorian, pedophile, alt.fan.utb.naughty-boy
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this
right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to
seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and
regardless of frontiers." Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
article 19.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

meow

Frogbutt

Oct 16, 2008, 1:46:24 AM10/16/08
HMS Victor Victorian <VictorV...@NBG.com> wrote in

You're a fucking idiot.

> Nevertheless, you are an unimportant personage and unworthy of
> concern. I shall not grant you the boon which you request, but shall
> gladly inform Altopia of your offensive behaviour.

Good. I'm sure Chris is getting a lot of laughs at your idiotic complaints.

> I would also suggest you seek help for your rather disturbing
> identification of the act of copulation with that of mortal violence.

Eat shit, child molester.

> If not, please get help with your grammar.

Go fucking kill yourself, child molester.

03.jpg

Frogbutt

Oct 16, 2008, 1:50:43 AM10/16/08

> Ah!
> How succinct and erudite.
> Allow me to dissect this interesting bit of offal.

> "not killed yourself yet, victoria?"

> No (obviously!)

> "it would save the taxpayers a fortune when you get locked up"

> No and not hardly.

> "and local parents would celebrate your death by pissing on your
> grave."

> Delusion.
> BTW, isn't public urination illegal?

> "now please also inform databasix of my offensive behaviour"

> Gladly.
>
> "you child molesting"
> No.
>
> "piece of shit."
> Wrong.
> Contrary to your presumptuous assertion, not everyone shares your
> particular, peculiar personality profile.
>
> Have a lovely day.
> So very good to see you again, Mr. Puss.
>
> Sincerely yours,

> HMS Victor Victorian NP-g18
>
> God Save the Queen!
> God Preserve the Prince of Wales!
> Rule Britannia!

Who's your daddy?

15.jpg

HMS Victor Victorian

Oct 16, 2008, 11:57:11 AM10/16/08
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 05:50:43 +0000 (UTC), Frogbutt
<fr...@mccain.is.a.loser.org> wrote:

A curious question, to say the least.
But thank you,
I suppose,
For showing us your mother.

Cheers,

HMSVVNPg18

HMS Victor Victorian

Oct 16, 2008, 11:59:59 AM10/16/08
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 05:46:24 +0000 (UTC), Frogbutt
<fr...@mccain.is.a.loser.org> wrote:

Glad to be of service. Must be a terribly boring profession.

>> I would also suggest you seek help for your rather disturbing
>> identification of the act of copulation with that of mortal violence.
>
>Eat shit, child molester.

Not to mention a disturbing anal fixation ...

>> If not, please get help with your grammar.
>
>Go fucking kill yourself, child molester.

And, again, a shocking association of sexual intercourse with death.

All my best,

HMSVVNPg18

Frogbutt

Oct 22, 2008, 11:45:30 PM10/22/08
HMS Victor Victorian <VictorV...@NBG.com> wrote in

True, but a hell of a lot safer than being a child molester like you.

>>> I would also suggest you seek help for your rather disturbing
>>> identification of the act of copulation with that of mortal violence.
>>
>>Eat shit, child molester.
>
> Not to mention a disturbing anal fixation ...

This from a child abuser who wants little boys to fuck him in the ass.

>>> If not, please get help with your grammar.
>>
>>Go fucking kill yourself, child molester.
>
> And, again, a shocking association of sexual intercourse with death.

Go fuck yourself and die, creep.

> All my best,

Eat shit.

> HMSVVNPg18