Christopher Khayman Lee in Kickboxing Academy - Please Read!

Yukiryu

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Ok, I just wanted to let you all know that a source close to Chris told me that
it was his and his sister's first acting job and that they were probably more
grossed out by the kiss than anyone. According to this source, their mom said
that on the third kiss they kept spitting after each take because it was so
sick. So please stop alluding to an incestuous relationship between Chris and
Chyler that doesn't exist. You become more sick than those kisses were to them
when you say stupid crap like that, and you only make yourself look like an
idiot.

Sonya "I worship Pan the Goat God" Edinburgh
a.k.a. Haiku Lady
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2714/index.html
(This signature is NOT a Haiku)

Avelino Santa Ana Jr.

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
In article <19990511230800...@ng08.aol.com>,
yuk...@aol.computer (Yukiryu) wrote:

The people in charge of the film are probably really sick, since they knew
they were siblings. Ugh!

--
====Everything I do is to kill time until the next SportsCenter======
j ;dmo 'qMHD, jiMGhp|Avelino(A.J.)Santa Ana Jr.

Yukiryu

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
>The people in charge of the film are probably really sick, since they knew
>they were siblings. Ugh!

I highly doubt it. The script was written before they got their respective
jobs as the characters they played. The writers couldn't have known that they
would cast a brother and sister in those roles.

Avelino Santa Ana Jr.

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
In article <19990513202149...@ng-ck1.aol.com>,
yuk...@aol.computer (Yukiryu) wrote:

The casting director could have known they were siblings.

Yukiryu

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
>> >The people in charge of the film are probably really sick, since they knew
>> >they were siblings. Ugh!
>>
>> I highly doubt it. The script was written before they got their respective
>> jobs as the characters they played. The writers couldn't have known that
>they
>> would cast a brother and sister in those roles.
>>

>> Sonya "I worship Pan the Goat God" Edinburgh
>> a.k.a. Haiku Lady
>> http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2714/index.html
>> (This signature is NOT a Haiku)
>
>The casting director could have known they were siblings.
>
>--

Yes, but my point is that the script was already written before they got their
parts. So would you people quit being immature about the subject already? Its
really starting to bother me that you all are making these stupid accusations.

GalaxyPnk

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
The casting directors for any tv show could have known that brother and sister
played these roles, but it was too late to change the roles! They are just
plain dumb anyhow!

Yukiryu

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
>The casting directors for any tv show could >have known that brother and
sister played >these roles, but it was too late to change the >roles! They are
just plain dumb anyhow!

Excuse me? Expand on exactly who is dumb? I don't see anyone dumb here but
you...

Avelino Santa Ana Jr.

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
In article <19990514201746...@ng36.aol.com>,

> >> I highly doubt it. The script was written before they got their respective
> >> jobs as the characters they played. The writers couldn't have known that
> >they
> >> would cast a brother and sister in those roles.
> >>

> >> Sonya "I worship Pan the Goat God" Edinburgh
> >> a.k.a. Haiku Lady
> >> http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2714/index.html
> >> (This signature is NOT a Haiku)
> >

> >The casting director could have known they were siblings.
> >
> >--
>
> Yes, but my point is that the script was already written before they got their
> parts. So would you people quit being immature about the subject
already? Its
> really starting to bother me that you all are making these stupid
accusations.

> Sonya "I worship Pan the Goat God" Edinburgh
> a.k.a. Haiku Lady
> http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2714/index.html
> (This signature is NOT a Haiku)

My point is that it doesn't really matter if the script was written
already. The casting director cast a brother and sister as the two love
interests. Kinda ... weird. Maybe it was coincidence. But I'm just
wondering why the casting director cast two siblings for those roles.
Possibly because they have different last names... But they chose to go on
and play the parts.
What's so immature about talking about this stuff. You don't have to read
the thread. Just add it to your kill file.

Yukiryu

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
>My point is that it doesn't really matter if the script was written
>already.

But it does...are they really going to change it just because they hired a
brother and sister as the love interests?

>The casting director cast a brother and sister as the two love
>interests. Kinda ... weird. Maybe it was coincidence.

I think they both went to the tryouts together and got the parts that they most
likely tried out for...I don't know if they knew about the kissing when they
auditioned but they got the job and thats all they were interested in to begin
with.

>But I'm just
>wondering why the casting director cast two siblings for those roles.

Maybe everyone else who tried out sucked? :)

>Possibly because they have different last names...

I doubt that had anything to do with it...

>But they chose to go on
>and play the parts.

Yes, and they both did their jobs rather well.

>What's so immature about talking about this stuff.

Its immature that people seem to think its funny to create rumours about
improper relationships that never and will never exist.

>You don't have to read
>the thread. Just add it to your kill file.

Uh, duh, check my email addy? AOL? They kinda don't support killfiles cuz
they're kinda lazy and stupid.

Avelino Santa Ana Jr.

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
In article <19990515185838...@ng35.aol.com>,
yuk...@aol.computer (Yukiryu) wrote:

> >My point is that it doesn't really matter if the script was written
> >already.
>
> But it does...are they really going to change it just because they hired a
> brother and sister as the love interests?

No, it doesn't matter. Changing the script has nothing to do with the
point I'm trying to make. All I'm saying is they hired a brother and
sister as two love interests. Which IS kinda weird. It's fortunate for
them that they got the parts, but it's just weird that they were cast for
their specific parts. Casting directors usually have some idea of what
the story will be about. Of course they don't have to rewrite the script
of a movie, although it often times does happen.

> >The casting director cast a brother and sister as the two love
> >interests. Kinda ... weird. Maybe it was coincidence.
>
> I think they both went to the tryouts together and got the parts that
they most
> likely tried out for...I don't know if they knew about the kissing when they
> auditioned but they got the job and thats all they were interested in to begin
> with.

A lot of people read a script before they try out for a movie. You don't
often see two siblings get parts as a love interest. It'd be like
watching the Osmonds get the leads in Dirty Dancing, well okay, not that
scary. Of course CKL and his sister have different stage lastnames so
their relationship may not be obvious. And of course, if no one pointed
it out, most of us would not know either.

<other stuff snipped to avoid repetition>

> >What's so immature about talking about this stuff.
>
> Its immature that people seem to think its funny to create rumours about
> improper relationships that never and will never exist.

I'm not creating any rumors. If you're refering to any messages I have
posted I have never stated anything in the lines of a rumor about improper
relationships. All I have done is made fun of the people in charge of
the movie, mainly the casting directors.

> >You don't have to read
> >the thread. Just add it to your kill file.
>
> Uh, duh, check my email addy? AOL? They kinda don't support killfiles cuz
> they're kinda lazy and stupid.

Uh, duh, you can always NOT read messages, or get a different ISP.