News from Sean @ PRLR

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

LightstarBlue

未读,
2000年8月16日 03:00:002000/8/16
收件人
Hey everyone,

I received a nice letter and an auto'd individ photo of Sean in the mail
today. In it, he told me to let all of you know that he's not trying to be
antisocial, and that he does appreciate all the support that we, the fans,
have for him as well as the series. One of the large reasons why is because
of the whole Marvin....@Planet-X.com incident when PRLR premiered. This
"so-called friend" of Sean's really hurt his feelings and, in the best
interests of protecting his own family, made Sean decide to stay out of the
limelight of the webdom. Also, because of the contracts the whole cast
signed, they're really not allowed to partake in any internet discussions
nor endorse any fan sites. Some of the cast might, but Sean saw it best to
stay conservative.

That's the news from Sean! The individual headshot is cool. The whole cast
has them now so, if you asked for one, you should be getting it soon. If
you'd like one, send a 9x12" (or larger) self-addressed and stamped [2
normal 33c postage stamps should cover it] envelope to --

Sean Cw Johnson [or any other cast member... Rhett Fisher, Mike
Chaturantabut, etc.]
c/o Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
Valencia Studios West
26030 Avenue Hall, Stage 3
Valencia, California 91355

Once again, Sean's not being reclusive to avoid us... he's trying to protect
those he cares about most: his family.

Keep up the support of Lightspeed Rescue, guys! :)

~ LightstarBlue

---

"Remember: In heaven, there is no beer.
That's why we drink it here!"
-- Libby Rhodes, KISS 104.9-FM traffic reporter

Cyber Blue

未读,
2000年8月16日 03:00:002000/8/16
收件人

>That's the news from Sean! The individual headshot is cool. The whole cast
>has them now so, if you asked for one, you should be getting it soon.

Unless they're of them in their PRLR Suits, they've been out for awhile now.
They are mounted on each Ranger's dressing room door, above their color,
symbol, and number. If they're the suits, that's cool. That's another thing
that someone has to add to the exclusives packet I'm getting...hehe.

Chris

"Hun..we're in the middle of the desert..!" - Alison MacInnis, On Location

[-Alison MacInnis.NET-]
http://www.alisonmacinnis.net

[-RhettFisher.COM-]
http://www.rhettfisher.com

[-The Amy Jo Johnson Galaxy-]
http://www.amyjojohnsongalaxy.com

Ecliptor17

未读,
2000年8月16日 03:00:002000/8/16
收件人
>That's the news from Sean! The individual headshot is cool. The whole cast
>has them now so, if you asked for one, you should be getting it soon. If
>you'd like one, send a 9x12" (or larger) self-addressed and stamped [2

Thanks for the word, Jason!

I think I might start sendin' out letters and requests now...

:: still waitin' on Melody Perkins to send me a reply ::

LightstarBlue

未读,
2000年8月17日 01:16:382000/8/17
收件人

> If they're the suits, that's cool.

Yes... individual Ranger-type headshots, just like the PRLG ones on
your website. Oh! That reminds me... who's "Peter"?

~ LightstarBlue
-[ http://www4.50megs.com/megablue/ ]-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Cyber Blue

未读,
2000年8月17日 01:36:212000/8/17
收件人
>Yes... individual Ranger-type headshots, just like the PRLG ones on
>your website. Oh! That reminds me... who's "Peter"?

Hehe, Reggie either slipped up a little, or he was going for some sort of
nick-name thing. Hehe, my last name is Peterson, so maybe he just made a
mistake. He sent one, though, and that's the good thing. It was cool, too,
because I got it 5 days after I requested it. I'm gonna try and get the rest of
the cast's (PRLG), and I'm going to run a few favors to get the other headshots
done from the current Rangers. Be forewarned, anyone who is e-mailing for their
autograph now: The fan mail is substantial, and they're really busy filming the
last episode right now, so it might be awhile. I probably might not even get a
hold of my 'care package' for a couple weeks. BTW Jase, I need to talk to you.
E-mail me whenever, but it's not really NG related, so I'm not gonna do the
high bandwidth thing, hehe. Later, all!

T4...@concentric.net

未读,
2000年8月19日 03:00:002000/8/19