Attention, alt.fan.power-rangers posters!

LightstarBlue

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Hey everyone,

I have it from sources (that shall remain nameless) that this
Marvin....@PlanetX.com does NOT, in fact, know Sean. To quote an e-mail
I recently received...

"Some idiot (Marvin.Martian) has been posting some pretty horrible stuff
about him. All of it is untrue. Sean is literally the nicest person I have
ever met. He has no idea who this person is, and although insults may sting
a bit, the only thing he is upset about is the fact that this person is
posting highly personal information about him. Luckily, his parents have
moved from the address this person posted, but the fact that this
information is online is a huge invasion of privacy."

It goes on to say that efforts should be made to get M.M. kicked out of the
newsgroup. After reading the e-mail, I feel betrayed that I trusted "Marvin"
enough to send him the IRC chat log. :-p

As for those of you who agreed with this person, you should be ashamed of
yourselves. I talked with Sean in the IRC chat and he seemed cool. So what
if he wasn't one of the LG or PRiS Rangers? We adjusted and fell in love
with both those casts when the old ones left. I shouldn't sound like an
activist or anything, but give this cast some time to warm up. It was only
the first episode. How many of us fell in love with the whole cast at the
end of "Quasar Quest" part one?

Anyway, back to my original point. Marvin is an impostor, and don't believe
what he says about Sean anymore.

~ LightstarBlue

Ecliptor17

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
>Anyway, back to my original point. Marvin is an impostor, and don't believe
>what he says about Sean anymore.

Damn imposters... maybe he's workin' for Impostra, eh?

Raibu Robo

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
>Anyway, back to my original point. Marvin is an impostor, and don't believe
>what he says about Sean anymore.

Didn't he have some picture of Sean Johnson from a year book? If so, how did
he fake that?

LightstarBlue

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
> Didn't he have some picture of Sean Johnson from a year book? If so, how
did
> he fake that?

He probably got a hold of the yearbook and just scanned the picture in.

Marvin....@planetx.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
No I didn't, it's my yearbook. Some people like some people, some
people don't, what can I say? What makes you think I'd be a liar just
because this person "knows and likes" sean? I know him a little bit,
and I dislike him. Is that so far-fetched? Anyway, ban me if you'd
like... I've just been hanging around the past couple days to see the
reaction to the new show. You guys have fun.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:20:58 GMT, "LightstarBlue" <jas...@lor.net>