Problem

Freak

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
I ran in to a situation tonight that I have never been in before. It's
about 4 in the morning and I'm pretty wasted so I figured I share and see
what everyone else thought. Ok here's the problem. I've been hanging out
with this chick for a couple of weeks now and things were going pretty good.
She is a model so she's extremely hot. We've just been hanging out and
nothing has happened until tonight. We started bar hopping at about 8 and
both of us were pretty hammered. We ended up back at my place at about
1:30. We started getting in to it (you know fucking). And this is where
the trouble begins. All of a sudden she yells out another guys name. She
apologized and claimed it was because she was drunk but I got all pissed off
and left and this is where I find myself right now. She is sleeping in my
bed and I'm going to end up sleeping on the couch. I know most people are
probably going to say I'm stupid but it just really bothered me. What I'm
wondering is what would you do if you found yourself in that situation?

Freak

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Aaron Matthews

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

i believe u should consult the sex dictionary.....

any of these will be good revenge:

6) The Divot-A must for golfers! When you've got your hand below the belt on
some girl with a fair amount of bush, you grab on to as much of it as you
can, scream "Fore!" and rip every last pube out of her.

14) The Donkey Punch-When you're attacking a girl from the back and at the
moment of climax you pull out, plunge it into her cornhole, let out a mighty
"Hee Haw!" and punch her in the back of the head. Note: In order to fully
enjoy the Donkey Punch, you must knock her out as this results in a
tightening of the asshole.

18) The Beetle Clip-You insert your thumb into the snatch and forefinger
into the poopshoot and try your damndest to make them touch each other.

have fun dood:)

--

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~cantona/

now with 70% less content!

"Freak" <extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

opiate5555

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

<snip>

What I'm
> wondering is what would you do if you found yourself in that situation?
>

> Freak

d()()d, its not like you are married or something

Freak

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
true true but I've been with lots of women and I've never forgotten their
names in the middle of sex. I think what really bothered me was that it was
her exboyfriends name that she screamed. Which should probably make it
better but it actually makes it worse.

Freak

"opiate5555" <gnr...@spamblowzprodigy.net> wrote in message

generic

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

Aaron Matthews:

> i believe u should consult the sex dictionary.....
>
> any of these will be good revenge:
>
> 6) The Divot-A must for golfers! When you've got your hand below the belt
on
> some girl with a fair amount of bush, you grab on to as much of it as you
> can, scream "Fore!" and rip every last pube out of her.
>
> 14) The Donkey Punch-When you're attacking a girl from the back and at the
> moment of climax you pull out, plunge it into her cornhole, let out a
mighty
> "Hee Haw!" and punch her in the back of the head. Note: In order to fully
> enjoy the Donkey Punch, you must knock her out as this results in a
> tightening of the asshole.
>
> 18) The Beetle Clip-You insert your thumb into the snatch and forefinger
> into the poopshoot and try your damndest to make them touch each other.
>

> have fun dood:)

you know, for some reason when i sent that sex dictionary to some friends,
they said i was sick. what's up with that?

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Freak wrote:

>it was
>her exboyfriends name that she screamed. Which should probably make it
>better but it actually makes it worse.

Do0d, I think you should go back in there and screw her again, and then YOU
should start yelling out other guys' names....

hee hee I ro0l....

-The Junkulator

Frostorm

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

>I ran in to a situation tonight that I have never been in before. It's
>about 4 in the morning and I'm pretty wasted so I figured I share and see
>what everyone else thought. Ok here's the problem. I've been hanging out
>with this chick for a couple of weeks now and things were going pretty good.
>She is a model so she's extremely hot. We've just been hanging out and
>nothing has happened until tonight. We started bar hopping at about 8 and
>both of us were pretty hammered. We ended up back at my place at about
>1:30. We started getting in to it (you know fucking). And this is where
>the trouble begins. All of a sudden she yells out another guys name. She
>apologized and claimed it was because she was drunk but I got all pissed off
>and left and this is where I find myself right now. She is sleeping in my
>bed and I'm going to end up sleeping on the couch. I know most people are
>probably going to say I'm stupid but it just really bothered me. What I'm

>wondering is what would you do if you found yourself in that situation?
>

>Freak
>

>Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

the problem is you just made this story up since nobody is on to respond to it
until now...and the chick probably just threw up all over your bed anyways...
--
Fros...@aol.com
Why go to the prom if your date is gonna look good but be stuck up?

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

only junk would have a solution like this. perhaps you should go screw the
guy's name she called out, and then scream HER name. .. . that would sure
pay her back.

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Generic wrote:

>> Do0d, I think you should go back in there and screw her again, and then
>YOU
>> should start yelling out other guys' names....
>>
>> hee hee I ro0l....
>>

>> -The Junkulator
>
>only junk would have a solution like this. perhaps you should go screw the
>guy's name she called out, and then scream HER name. .. . that would sure
>pay her back.

Obly Chris could top me here......LOL!!!!!!! That was frickin' funny too!!!!

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Junkulator wroteded:

dood, did i get promoted all the way to OBLY???!?!??! holy Fudge!

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Generic hecto-induced:

Do0d, I meant "only." And yes you did.

My fudge.

(I think this is literally the first post I laughed out loud to all week, for
like more than a couple seconds :-) )

And its due to my own damn stupidity too :-)

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Junkulator ecto-plasmed:

i said fudge. . . HAR HAR HAR .. LOL

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Generic frocto-fajupchoolated:

Yes you did. and its mine. My fudge.

So do you often change your sheets?

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Junkulator spoke this from the top of the mountain that all came to see:

you're supposed to. . .change them?

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Generic whistled through the gappy space betwixt his tooth and his other tooth:

Um, well, if you take a shower, you are the cleanest thing in the house, right?
Well then as long as you don't get dirty, you can roll around on the sheets and
you will get them cleaner then they were since you are the cleanest thing......

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Junkulator bent over and pushed this through the not-so-tight space:

dood, that is an awesome theory.

--chris

Freak

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

"Frostorm" <fros...@aol.com> wrote in message

I don't think so fuck stick. This shit is sad but all true. The reason I
posted it so late is because that is when it happened also I work nights so
I sleep all day. The chick didn't throw up in my bed but she ended up
staying up all night crying. On the other hand I did end up throwing up but
that was much later. Oh and just to ease your mind I'm posting this late
because I just got home from the bar and I'm pretty fucked up again and I
really don't care if you believe it or not. If you really want to hear shit
that you wouldn't believe I tell you about the stuff I did when I was
playing basketball at UNLV. It's all true.

Freak

Rev. Carroll D. Kraston

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:22:50 -0000, "Freak"
<extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I ran in to a situation tonight that I have never been in before. It's
>about 4 in the morning and I'm pretty wasted so I figured I share and see
>what everyone else thought. Ok here's the problem. I've been hanging out
>with this chick for a couple of weeks now and things were going pretty good.
>She is a model so she's extremely hot. We've just been hanging out and
>nothing has happened until tonight. We started bar hopping at about 8 and
>both of us were pretty hammered. We ended up back at my place at about
>1:30. We started getting in to it (you know fucking). And this is where
>the trouble begins. All of a sudden she yells out another guys name. She
>apologized and claimed it was because she was drunk but I got all pissed off
>and left and this is where I find myself right now. She is sleeping in my
>bed and I'm going to end up sleeping on the couch. I know most people are
>probably going to say I'm stupid but it just really bothered me. What I'm
>wondering is what would you do if you found yourself in that situation?

I'd get back in bed with her and call her Olga for the rest of the
night....
It probably wouldn't even bug me unless I was in love with her.

Rev. Carroll D. Kraston

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:44:56 -0000, "Freak"
<extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>true true but I've been with lots of women and I've never forgotten their

>names in the middle of sex. I think what really bothered me was that it was

>her exboyfriends name that she screamed. Which should probably make it
>better but it actually makes it worse.

Don't make sex and love a property issue.
It's just sex, and I have no information telling me you even love her,
just that you got drunk and fucked her. If she's on the rebound, then
don't worry about it, apologize, and tell her something like "sorry, I
was drunk, I overreacted....

If it happens when she's sober, then you might worry, but again, this
ex of hers is probably engraved in her "sex circuits" at the moment,
and it takes awhile for the associations to go away for some people,
me for instance, I currently lust madly for a girl named Sarah, but
sometimes the name Lauren still pops in when I see ANY hot woman....
....good thing I haven't dated Sarah so far...

Rev. Carroll D. Kraston

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
On 18 Jun 2000 02:39:51 GMT, junku...@aol.com (Junkulator) wrote:

>Freak wrote:
>
>>it was
>>her exboyfriends name that she screamed. Which should probably make it
>>better but it actually makes it worse.
>

>Do0d, I think you should go back in there and screw her again, and then YOU
>should start yelling out other guys' names....
>
>hee hee I ro0l....

that's actually a great idea....
And for added effect, use names like Fred, Elmer, or Wilbur!

Stevie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
My solution: if its in, leave it in til it does its job....;-)

Stevie

> true true but I've been with lots of women and I've never forgotten their

> names in the middle of sex. I think what really bothered me was that it

was
> her exboyfriends name that she screamed. Which should probably make it
> better but it actually makes it worse.
>

> Freak
>

> "opiate5555" <gnr...@spamblowzprodigy.net> wrote in message
> >

> > <snip>

> > What I'm
> > > wondering is what would you do if you found yourself in that
situation?

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

> "Frostorm" <fros...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > >I ran in to a situation tonight that I have never been in before. It's
> > >about 4 in the morning and I'm pretty wasted so I figured I share and
see
> > >what everyone else thought. Ok here's the problem. I've been hanging
> out
> > >with this chick for a couple of weeks now and things were going pretty
> good.
> > >She is a model so she's extremely hot. We've just been hanging out and
> > >nothing has happened until tonight. We started bar hopping at about 8
> and
> > >both of us were pretty hammered. We ended up back at my place at about
> > >1:30. We started getting in to it (you know fucking). And this is
where
> > >the trouble begins. All of a sudden she yells out another guys name.
> She
> > >apologized and claimed it was because she was drunk but I got all
pissed
> off
> > >and left and this is where I find myself right now. She is sleeping in
> my
> > >bed and I'm going to end up sleeping on the couch. I know most people
> are
> > >probably going to say I'm stupid but it just really bothered me. What

> I'm
> > >wondering is what would you do if you found yourself in that situation?
> > >

> > >Freak
> > >

> > >Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway
> > >

> > the problem is you just made this story up since nobody is on to respond
> to it
> > until now...and the chick probably just threw up all over your bed
> anyways...
>

> I don't think so fuck stick. This shit is sad but all true. The reason I
> posted it so late is because that is when it happened also I work nights
so
> I sleep all day. The chick didn't throw up in my bed but she ended up
> staying up all night crying. On the other hand I did end up throwing up
but
> that was much later. Oh and just to ease your mind I'm posting this late
> because I just got home from the bar and I'm pretty fucked up again and I
> really don't care if you believe it or not. If you really want to hear
shit
> that you wouldn't believe I tell you about the stuff I did when I was
> playing basketball at UNLV. It's all true.
>

> Freak

HAHA, fro's a fuckstick. HAHAHA

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Generic harumphed and hawed until out shot this from his nasal passage and onto
the floor in a big gooey mess:

>Junkulator bent over and pushed this through the not-so-tight space:
>> Generic whistled through the gappy space betwixt his tooth and his other
>tooth:

>> >and

Thanks. Sometimes I think so much my brain just hurts, so I wack myself with a
hammer until it stops....

*ow*

-The Junkulator

Junkulator

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Rev. Carroll D. Kraston wrote:

>>Do0d, I think you should go back in there and screw her again, and then YOU
>>should start yelling out other guys' names....
>>
>>hee hee I ro0l....
>>

>that's actually a great idea....
>And for added effect, use names
>like Fred, Elmer, or Wilbur!

hehe, yeah, or like Omar, Ezekiel and Harold. heehee......

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Junkulator uttered some magical words and this came thundering down from the
heavens:

> Generic harumphed and hawed until out shot this from his nasal passage and
onto
> the floor in a big gooey mess:
>
> >Junkulator bent over and pushed this through the not-so-tight space:
> >> Generic whistled through the gappy space betwixt his tooth and his
other
> >tooth:

that would get old after a while.

--chris

My Name is Neo

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
>>dood, did i get promoted all the way to OBLY???!?!??! holy Fudge!
>>
>>--chris
>>
> Do0d, I meant "only." And yes you did.
>
>My fudge.
>
>(I think this is literally the first post I laughed out loud to all week, for
>like more than a couple seconds :-) )
>
>And its due to my own damn stupidity too :-)
>

>-The Junkulator

Junk dood! That's the funniest thing i've read. I was joing you with that LOL
for more than a few seconds. You RooUL!

~~~~~
"Tickle us, do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not
get medieval on your ass?" Doods, Shakespeare and Pulp Fiction rOoL!

My Name is Neo

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
>Junk dood! That's the funniest thing i've read. I was joing you with that
>LOL
>for more than a few seconds. You RooUL!

doods, that should say joining. And no, I did mean to type RooUL. ;)

My Name is Neo

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
>Oh and just to ease your mind I'm posting this late
>because I just got home from the bar and I'm pretty fucked up again and I
>really don't care if you believe it or not.

It might help your situation in general to not get fucked up soooo often.
Maybe then you won't end up in a drunken orgy situation. Or maybe you will,
who knows, right? ;)

Freak

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

"Rev. Carroll D. Kraston" <revca...@godihatespamhotmail.com> wrote in
message news:394c785c...@news.pacifier.com...

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:44:56 -0000, "Freak"
> <extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >true true but I've been with lots of women and I've never forgotten their
> >names in the middle of sex. I think what really bothered me was that it
was
> >her exboyfriends name that she screamed. Which should probably make it
> >better but it actually makes it worse.
> >

> Don't make sex and love a property issue.
> It's just sex, and I have no information telling me you even love her,
> just that you got drunk and fucked her. If she's on the rebound, then
> don't worry about it, apologize, and tell her something like "sorry, I
> was drunk, I overreacted....
>
> If it happens when she's sober, then you might worry, but again, this
> ex of hers is probably engraved in her "sex circuits" at the moment,
> and it takes awhile for the associations to go away for some people,
> me for instance, I currently lust madly for a girl named Sarah, but
> sometimes the name Lauren still pops in when I see ANY hot woman....
> ....good thing I haven't dated Sarah so far...

No I can't say that I love her but I do like her. It's not like she was
some girl I just picked up at the bar. I've known her for a few months. We
don't hang out much because she lives about 50 miles away from me but she
come to see me about once a week. I've been through the whole ex thing with
her. She used to call me all the time crying and bitching about him. I've
even talked to the exboyfriend. I thought that we were past that.

Freak

Freak

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

"My Name is Neo" <batma...@aol.comFSUPCAKM> wrote in message

> >Oh and just to ease your mind I'm posting this late
> >because I just got home from the bar and I'm pretty fucked up again and I
> >really don't care if you believe it or not.
>
> It might help your situation in general to not get fucked up soooo often.
> Maybe then you won't end up in a drunken orgy situation. Or maybe you
will,
> who knows, right? ;)

It might help I don't know. I really don't drink much any more I kinda gave
that up after collage. If it had been a drunken orgy I probably wouldn't
mind if it happened. But unfortunately I also gave them up after collage
too. If it had happened a few years ago I wouldn't have minded but I'm
trying to reform my life a little. Not looking to just get laid any more,
been there done that.

Freak

My Name is Neo

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
>If it had happened a few years ago I wouldn't have minded but I'm
>trying to reform my life a little. Not looking to just get laid any more,
>been there done that.

Dood, that's totally admirable, and it's really nice to see a guy who can admit
that openly. Good luck, and I'm sure you'll hit the mark, as it were. =o)

Frostorm

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00

>I don't think so fuck stick. This shit is sad but all true.

hold up....watch what you say to me, hoe. I don't want to have to drop your
pimp ass.

>The reason I
>posted it so late is because that is when it happened also I work nights so
>I sleep all day. The chick didn't throw up in my bed but she ended up
>staying up all night crying. On the other hand I did end up throwing up but

>that was much later. Oh and just to ease your mind I'm posting this late

>because I just got home from the bar and I'm pretty fucked up again and I

>really don't care if you believe it or not. If you really want to hear shit
>that you wouldn't believe I tell you about the stuff I did when I was
>playing basketball at UNLV. It's all true.
>

>Freak

i wish kerrick was here to rip this one apart...he'd have fun with it...

Enjolras

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
>Do0d, I think you should go back in there and screw her again, and then YOU
>should start yelling out other guys' names....

LOL!!!

>hee hee I ro0l....
>

>-The Junkulator

well...ok, for that post you can ro0l for a few minutes...

--
Enjolras

"Death is...whimsical today."

Junkulator

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
Generic found a large bucket containing smelly fecal matter alongside of this:

>Junkulator uttered some magical words and this came thundering down from the
>heavens:
>> Generic harumphed and hawed until out shot this from his nasal passage and
>onto
>> the floor in a big gooey mess:
>>
>> >Junkulator bent over and pushed this through the not-so-tight space:
>other
>> >tooth:

>again,

>should
>> >go
>that

>> >funny

>Fudge!

>all

>house,
>> >right?
>> >sheets and
>> >thing......

>> >dood, that is an awesome theory.
>> >
>> >--chris
>> >
>> Thanks. Sometimes I think so much my brain just hurts, so I wack myself
>with a
>> hammer until it stops....
>>
>> *ow*
>>
>> -The Junkulator
>
>that would get old after a while.
>
>--chris

Yes, and it would also start to hurt, unless the hammer was one of those
plastic blow-up hammers.

-The Junkulator

Rev. Carroll D. Kraston

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:00:36 -0000, "Freak"
<extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>No I can't say that I love her but I do like her. It's not like she was
>some girl I just picked up at the bar. I've known her for a few months. We
>don't hang out much because she lives about 50 miles away from me but she
>come to see me about once a week. I've been through the whole ex thing with
>her. She used to call me all the time crying and bitching about him. I've
>even talked to the exboyfriend. I thought that we were past that.

Well, maybe she isn't totally, but making that an issue of blame
doesn't help her get over him.

Freak

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
> hold up....watch what you say to me, hoe. I don't want to have to drop
your
> pimp ass.

LOL Thats funny. Eat me limp dick. Next time your in New York look me up.
I'm the big guy with tattoos.

Freak

My Name is Neo

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
> Yes, and it would also start to hurt, unless the hammer was one of those
>plastic blow-up hammers.

hehe, Junkdood said "blow-up". =)

Junkulator

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
Freak wrote:

>LOL Thats funny. Eat me limp dick. Next time your in New York look me up.
>I'm the big guy with tattoos.
>
>Freak

Guess that esplains your sig....

-The Junkulator

Freak

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00

"Junkulator" <junku...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yep pretty much. I also have some piercings but most of them can't be seen
unless you know me really well.

Freak

Junkulator

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
Freak wrote:

>I also have some piercings but most of them can't be seen
>unless you know me really well.

Umm....that's ok do0d.....I don't think I wanna know you quite that well...Enj
might on the other hand....

:-D

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
Junkulator dug in the trash and found this:
> Yes, and it would also start to hurt, unless the hammer was one of those
> plastic blow-up hammers.
>

> -The Junkulator

dood, those things were pretty cool. not good for assaulting people, but
almost.

--chris

Enjolras

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
>Umm....that's ok do0d.....I don't think I wanna know you quite that
>well...Enj
>might on the other hand....
>
>:-D
>
>-The Junkulator

<yawn> ;)

Junkulator

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Generic rooted around in a mound of leaves and found a small dead pigeon which
he hung from his mantel just above this:

Yeah, one time I tried to sneak up on someone and hit them with it, but the one
I had squeaked, so they took it and popped it. That was a sad turn of events.

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Junkulator dig in his nose until he found this gem of a post, and stuck it
up here for us all to see:

dood, no shit. my dad got tired of me and my sister hitting each other with
them, so he took both of them and popped them. that sucked.

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Generic wobbled around on his knobby foots and yanked this loose from his
pocket:

Yeah. I say we buy some and attack people with them for the next week, just for
revenge. Either that or use real hammers...

That'll frikkin' teach 'em...

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Junkulator stumbled, fell down in a puddle of piss, and vomited this up:

hell yes, that'll teach those bastards in no time. they shall fear the
wrath of the plastic squeaky blow-up hammer dealies.

--chris

--
this thing is getting long

Junkulator

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Generic hid some naughty magazines in his underwear drawer right next to a
bottle of this:

Yeah. Then we can go rob places with them. Stick-ups with the big plastic
blow-up hammer squeaky thingies....give us all your money or else we smack your
children and break your crayons.....

>--chris

>--
>this thing is getting long

Yeah it is.

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Junkulator borrowed some cold cream from his mom and produced this:

hehe, give me the money, or the crayola and little susie DIE.

> >--chris
>

> >--
> >this thing is getting long
>
> Yeah it is.

quite.

--chris

> -The Junkulator

Junkulator

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00
Generic drove an eighteen-wheeler over a little itty bitty frog oh the highway,
than backed up and did it again, being sure to administer this:

Yeah....hehe....and they ask you to go easy on the crayons, but say nothing
about their child....hehe...I'm a sick bastard...

>> >--chris
>>

>> >--
>> >this thing is getting long
>>
>> Yeah it is.
>>

>quite.

Not that this means we are going to stop or anything. This is my favorite
thread right now :-)

>--chris

-The Junkulator

generic

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00
Junkulator jumped on a rabbit until it coughed this up:

sweet deal dood. it will only end when my newsserver says it's too long for
me to keep posting it.

hehe

--chris

> >--chris
> >

> -The Junkulator

De'shende'

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00

generic put a borrito in the microwave then wrote:
:news:8is8db$tid$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net...

I just wanted to throw my name on the thread....

Kyle

Scully

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00

Freak <extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<sksoc7...@corp.supernews.com>...

> "Junkulator" <junku...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Freak wrote:
> >
> > >LOL Thats funny. Eat me limp dick. Next time your in New York look me
> up.
> > >I'm the big guy with tattoos.
> > >
> > >Freak
> >
> > Guess that esplains your sig....
> >

> > -The Junkulator
>

> Yep pretty much. I also have some piercings but most of them can't be

seen
> unless you know me really well.

Yet you managed to get a MODEL to sleep with you?.....hmph. How much'd ya
pay her? ("but she was drunk!" suuurrree she was.)

Scully, a "chick" from Kanada who is bored of having nothing intersting to
post...

> Freak

Freak

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00

"Scully" <jo.s...@nearmiss.com> wrote in message

> Freak <extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> <sksoc7...@corp.supernews.com>...
> >
> > "Junkulator" <junku...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > up.

> > > Guess that esplains your sig....
> > >

> > > -The Junkulator
> >

> > Yep pretty much. I also have some piercings but most of them can't be
> seen
> > unless you know me really well.
>
> Yet you managed to get a MODEL to sleep with you?.....hmph. How much'd ya
> pay her? ("but she was drunk!" suuurrree she was.)

Didn't have to pay her. I did how ever buy her drinks all night. It's hard
to believe but it happens a lot. It must be the great body and the huge
cock.

Freak

generic

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00
Junkulator yelled some random shit down there:
> Kyle postulated his way betwixt Generic and me's obligatory remarks by
shoving
> several small children and an old lady out of the way, before yelling
this:
> That's cool......do you know how long that will be??? Cuz This is
definitely a
> keeper...

> >> --chris
> >>

> >I just wanted to throw my name on the thread....
> >
> >Kyle
> >
> I was wrong, you are are the sick bastard!!! Get help, man!!!!
>
> And keep away from our hammer blow-up thingies that squeak....ah ah ah, I
see
> you over there!!!! That's it, no chicken for a week!!!!
>

> -The Junkulator

hehe, my news server won't let me post this

--chris

Junkulator

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
Kyle postulated his way betwixt Generic and me's obligatory remarks by shoving
several small children and an old lady out of the way, before yelling this:

>generic put a borrito in the microwave then wrote:

That's cool......do you know how long that will be??? Cuz This is definitely a
keeper...

>> --chris

>I just wanted to throw my name on the thread....
>
>Kyle

generic

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
generic stupidly posted this:

> Junkulator yelled some random shit down there:
> > Kyle postulated his way betwixt Generic and me's obligatory remarks by
> shoving
> > several small children and an old lady out of the way, before yelling
> this:
> >

> > >I just wanted to throw my name on the thread....
> > >
> > >Kyle
> > >
> > I was wrong, you are are the sick bastard!!! Get help, man!!!!
> >
> > And keep away from our hammer blow-up thingies that squeak....ah ah ah,
> see
> > you over there!!!! That's it, no chicken for a week!!!!
> >

> > -The Junkulator
>
> hehe, my news server won't let me post this
>
> --chris

hehehe, ok, well it wouldn't let me post it earlier. ok, now it's rejecting
this one. let me keep trying.

--chris

generic

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
generic is a dumnass:
> generic stupidly posted this:

> > Junkulator yelled some random shit down there:
> > > Kyle postulated his way betwixt Generic and me's obligatory remarks by
> > shoving
> > > several small children and an old lady out of the way, before yelling
> > this:

> > > I was wrong, you are are the sick bastard!!! Get help, man!!!!
> > >
> > > And keep away from our hammer blow-up thingies that squeak....ah ah
ah,
> > see
> > > you over there!!!! That's it, no chicken for a week!!!!
> > >

> > > -The Junkulator
> >
> > hehe, my news server won't let me post this
> >
> > --chris
> >

> hehehe, ok, well it wouldn't let me post it earlier. ok, now it's
rejecting
> this one. let me keep trying.
>
> --chris

damn, i had to cut a lot out for it to go through. shit.

--chris

De'shende'

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00

generic talks to himself like a loser:

> generic is a dumnass:
> > generic stupidly posted this:

> > > Junkulator yelled some random shit down there:
> > > shoving
> > > this:

> ah,
> > > see

> > > hehe, my news server won't let me post this
> > >
> > > --chris
> > >

> > hehehe, ok, well it wouldn't let me post it earlier. ok, now it's
> rejecting
> > this one. let me keep trying.
> >
> > --chris
> >

> damn, i had to cut a lot out for it to go through. shit.
>
> --chris

Actually I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to write that thing at
the top...

Kyle

generic

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
De'shende' points out my obvious deficiencies:

> generic talks to himself like a loser:
>
> > generic is a dumnass:
> > > generic stupidly posted this:
> by
> yelling

> > ah,

> > > hehehe, ok, well it wouldn't let me post it earlier. ok, now it's
> > rejecting
> > > this one. let me keep trying.
> > >
> > > --chris
> > >

> > damn, i had to cut a lot out for it to go through. shit.
> >
> > --chris
> >

> Actually I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to write that thing
at
> the top...
>
> Kyle

kewl. we should start a thread that is nothing but witty top things. hrmm.

--chris

De'shende'

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00

generic actually proposes a good idea :

> De'shende' points out my obvious deficiencies:
> >
> > generic talks to himself like a loser:
> >
> > > generic is a dumnass:

> remarks
> > by
> > yelling

> ah
> > > ah,

> > > rejecting

> > > damn, i had to cut a lot out for it to go through. shit.
> > >
> > > --chris
> > >

> > Actually I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to write that thing
> at
> > the top...
> >
> > Kyle
> >

> kewl. we should start a thread that is nothing but witty top things.
hrmm.

> --chris

cool... sounds like a good idea.... do you want to start it or should I?
Or is it just going to be this thread?

Kyle

generic

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
De'shende' (unlike all you others) actually read something i wrote:

> generic actually proposes a good idea :
>
> > De'shende' points out my obvious deficiencies:
> > >
> > > generic talks to himself like a loser:

> > remarks
> > > by
> > > yelling

> > ah

> > > Actually I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to write that
thing
> > at
> > > the top...
> > >
> > > Kyle
> > >

> > kewl. we should start a thread that is nothing but witty top things.
> hrmm.
> >
> > --chris
> >
> cool... sounds like a good idea.... do you want to start it or should I?
> Or is it just going to be this thread?
>
> Kyle

well, i guess i'll go ahead and start a fresh one, i'm just not sure how to
start it. oh hell, i'll come up with something.

--chris

DijonSyrup

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
>Do0d, I think you should go back in there and screw her again, and then YOU
>should start yelling out other guys' names....
>
>hee hee I ro0l....

that's awesome..

CeJota
"I only need two things in life. Mountain Dew and Natalie Portman."

DijonSyrup

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
>only junk would have a solution like this. perhaps you should go screw the
>guy's name she called out, and then scream HER name. .. . that would sure
>pay her back.

get a threesome with her and the other guy and then scream out his mom's name..

DijonSyrup

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
>LOL Thats funny. Eat me limp dick. Next time your in New York look me up.
>I'm the big guy with tattoos.

BWAHAHAA!!! i'm still waiting on maya's goons...

generic

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
> >only junk would have a solution like this. perhaps you should go screw
the
> >guy's name she called out, and then scream HER name. .. . that would sure
> >pay her back.
> >

> get a threesome with her and the other guy and then scream out his mom's
name..

> CeJota
> "I only need two things in life. Mountain Dew and Natalie Portman."

classic.

--chris

Freak

Jun 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/30/00
Easy now I don't do threesomes with guys. But I could do a threesome with
her and the dudes mom then scream out his name.

Freak

Your father had your mother, your mother had your brother, it's just too bad
your father's mad your mother's now your lover. Korn

"DijonSyrup" <dijon...@aol.com> wrote in message

Freak

Jun 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/30/00
Sorry to disappoint you man but I'm far from being a goon. I'm just a guy
that likes to work out and get tattoos. Gotta have a hobby. If you ever
come to NY we can hang out, drink some beers, shoot some hoops, and pick up
some hotties. I will guarantee to get you laid. I know lots of fine girls.

Freak

If it's some bad T, I'll go with the A. My favorite thing is when you're
behind the A and they give you that little look over. I'm a big fan of the
peek back. Rob Schneider

> >LOL Thats funny. Eat me limp dick. Next time your in New York look me
up.
> >I'm the big guy with tattoos.
>
> BWAHAHAA!!! i'm still waiting on maya's goons...

toke-master

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00

Freak <extrust...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
U INTO NYHC?

Freak

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00

"toke-master" <toke-...@ic24.net> wrote in message

Sorry man I know I'm an idiot but what's NYHC?

DijonSyrup

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
>I'm just a guy
>that likes to work out and get tattoos. Gotta have a hobby. If you ever
>come to NY we can hang out, drink some beers, shoot some hoops, and pick up
>some hotties. I will guarantee to get you laid. I know lots of fine girls.

sounds sweet!

DijonSyrup

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
>Easy now I don't do threesomes with guys. But I could do a threesome with
>her and the dudes mom then scream out his name.

MILF!