screeners, planted callers and goofy sound effects

1 view

Pre-installed User

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Is Phil the anti-christ......?
He is everything Mr. KFI wasn't. I decided to give the new host a try,
but its just not the same. He had fake, obscence guests and planted
callers. I wasnt sure if the callers were planted of if he was just
disguising his voice. The damn phony...
Vulgar humor is just not funny when it comes out of him....
The show left me empty and depressed.......I didn't have Mr. KFI
to admonish me....

........Local and now very hostile........
.....is violence the solution?

Bob

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

OK, here's their e-mail. At least send a note to let them know they suck.

k...@mail.calypso.com

Avoid their web site. The bastards left Mr KFI's picture on there as a
link but when you click on it, it goes to "404 file not found". Real
professional.

Wyatt Earp

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

Bob (fuls...@aol.com) wrote:
: OK, here's their e-mail. At least send a note to let them know they suck.

Heh, I got a kick out of that.
Shows you they have the ability to delete the picture, but not
the link. I wonder what kind of internet tech they have there. Doh!

Wyatt
Local and Loyal

--
Im probably mudding at lo.millcomm.com 4000

Steve Tursi

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

Actually, I believe that address goes to Jeff Levy, and the website isn't
officially affiliated with KFI radio. It is the website of the Jeff Levy
show.

Bob <fuls...@aol.com> wrote in article
<fulserve-081...@news2.cts.com>...

Sundown66

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

ADMONISH THIS, PAL

Bob

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

In article <01bbb617$6cd322e0$1b40...@stevet.fia.net>, "Steve Tursi"
<ste...@fia.net> wrote:

I believe it's KFI. They got all the hosts' pictures there with links etc.

Alex Yin

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

Somebody should tell phil to clam his bitch down.

In article <MPG.cc486abd...@nntp.loop.com>, a...@loop.com says...

PJD

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

Sundown66 wrote: