Wizard Short avaialble for download via YouSendIt

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Neil Nadelman

未读,
2006年3月4日 18:16:412006/3/4
收件人
Okay, everyone, for all of you who want a copy of the original
WoSaT short that's second only to my DigiBeta copy, you can download
it from this link:

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34U8X1O4PR7Y02E6AY7G9MS82J

Please note, this file is a 667MB DV format AVI, so you need a
DV codec installed to play it back. You can also transfer it via
Firewire to a DV camcorder to store it on Mini DV tape if you like. I
don't know how long YouSendIt will keep the link active if a lot of
people download it, so go for it if you have the bandwidth to spare.
Neil Nadelman ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)
I have no fears in life,
for I have already survived Theta-G!

Current favorite spam subject line:
Be vancouver the imaginate!

Greg Samson

未读,
2006年3月6日 00:42:202006/3/6
收件人
Neil Nadelman wrote:
> Okay, everyone, for all of you who want a copy of the original
> WoSaT short that's second only to my DigiBeta copy, you can download
> it from this link:

Dang, missed it! Any chance of a torrent?

Neil Nadelman

未读,
2006年3月6日 01:44:002006/3/6
收件人

Can anyone out there who grabbed the file set it up as a
torrent for me, please?

Greg Samson

未读,
2006年3月6日 03:24:282006/3/6
收件人
Neil Nadelman wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 21:42:20 -0800, Greg Samson
> <uwizATCLUESTICKDOTORG-RE...@example.com> wrote:
>
>> Neil Nadelman wrote:
>>> Okay, everyone, for all of you who want a copy of the original
>>> WoSaT short that's second only to my DigiBeta copy, you can download
>>> it from this link:
>> Dang, missed it! Any chance of a torrent?
>
> Can anyone out there who grabbed the file set it up as a
> torrent for me, please?

I'm happy to assist with instructions, if anyone who has a copy needs them.

met...@gmail.com

未读,
2006年3月6日 12:43:422006/3/6
收件人
I did get the clip.. I'll be happy to forward the file to anyone that
wants.. Please e-mail me direct with a valid e-mail address..

zteampro...@gmail.com

未读,
2006年3月6日 16:09:132006/3/6
收件人

met...@gmail.com wrote:
> I did get the clip.. I'll be happy to forward the file to anyone that
> wants.. Please e-mail me direct with a valid e-mail address..

Better yet, why not upload it to someplace like FileCloud
(www.filecloud.com) or the Internate Archive (www.archive.org)? Those
places tend to be better in the long run than Yousendit...

Greg Samson

未读,
2006年3月11日 10:08:352006/3/11
收件人
Following up to myself - is there anyone who has both a working copy of Azureus
(the BitTorrent software) and the WoSaT short? I'd appreciate it if you'd put up
a torrent for it - I can walk you through it if you need.

I don't wish to try to receive the file in email - I think a torrent would be far
superior. Thanks and I hope someone replies!

Evil Jim

未读,
2006年3月12日 02:28:252006/3/12
收件人
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU so much for sharing this!! Before now I've
only been able to see the original short at B-Fest in Chicago once a
year.

May I have your permission to repost the file & share it with others?

~ Jim

Robotech_Master

未读,
2006年3月13日 16:39:162006/3/13
收件人
On 11 Mar 2006 23:28:25 -0800, Evil Jim <evilev...@msn.com> wrote:

> May I have your permission to repost the file & share it with others?

Given that he asked elsewhere in this thread for people to do just
that, I think that's a foregone conclusion.

Is there somewhere I could get ahold of this too? :)

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html

Robotech_Master

未读,
2006年3月13日 23:57:472006/3/13
收件人
Found someone who's put it up for download and linked it from their
livejournal, so I'm pulling it down. Not sure if I should post the
link directly, as the demand might overload the poor fellow. I will
say that I found it on a Technorati search, though.

And if it gets put up on BitTorrent anywhere I'll gladly help seed
it. When I'm not seeding the full-length film anyway. :)

Greg Samson

未读,
2006年3月14日 04:23:272006/3/14
收件人
Robotech_Master wrote:
> Found someone who's put it up for download and linked it from their
> livejournal, so I'm pulling it down. Not sure if I should post the
> link directly, as the demand might overload the poor fellow. I will
> say that I found it on a Technorati search, though.

Just found it - and I must say, I wish people would stop hosting the file on
services that delete or otherwise make the file inaccessible after a certain
number of downloads :P In other words, I missed it again!

> And if it gets put up on BitTorrent anywhere I'll gladly help seed
> it. When I'm not seeding the full-length film anyway. :)

If you've got a copy, and a decent bittorrent client, I could tell you how to set
up the torrent for it. (Unless you've done one yourself already...?)

If anyone else spots a copy uploaded somewhere, please tell me! Thanks!

Robotech_Master

未读,
2006年3月14日 05:29:472006/3/14
收件人
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:23:27 -0800, Greg Samson <uwizATCLUESTICKDOTORG-RE...@example.com> wrote:

> Just found it - and I must say, I wish people would stop hosting
> the file on services that delete or otherwise make the file
> inaccessible after a certain number of downloads :P In other words,
> I missed it again!

I think you found the LJ post linking to Neil's original posting, not
the one where someone re-shared it. It's out there.

Right. Hmm. It's an .edu site, so it's not like they don't have
bandwidth to spare. (And I've already got *my* copy, so...)

What the hell.

http://miskatonic.cs.nmsu.edu/~pfeiffer/WoSaT_Short.avi

Go crazy. Just be ready to help seed iffenwhen the link comes down.

0 个新帖子