YCW 5.3 (yes, 5.3)

Armando Jinx

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
YCW 5.3 was a question about some substance costing 200 times as
much as the deriviative in 19??. I never did find out what the answer
was to that one, and haven't been able to find the answer on the 'net.

Can anyone help me out here? I lie awake nights. When I do fall asleep,
I have nightmares about Sean Connery starring in really bad movies. Thank
goodness that doesn't happen.. oh wait.. "Avengers"! AAAUGH!

Bryan Monson

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
Potato Chips from Potatoes.

In article <7fg39m$use$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

--
BGH!
Bryan @ YJotG!

MonaLiSa

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
I believe it was potatoes and potato chips.. :-) Although I could have my
games and questions confused.. nahhhh

--
MonaLiSa :-)

Armando Jinx

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
In article <9DMS2.19$ee4....@news.callamer.com>,

"MonaLiSa" <monal...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I believe it was potatoes and potato chips.. :-)

Thanks to Mona Lisa & Bryan Monson!

Who is Armando Jinx?

MBFanKLOS

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99

>YCW 5.3 was a question about some substance costing 200 times as
>much as the deriviative in 19??

I believe it was potatos and poatao chips, if no one else has answered it yet.

Linda
M&B Fan in the highest

MonaLiSa

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
you say poatao.. I say po TAT o

--
MonaLiSa :-)
monal...@hotmail.com

"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

Tinas49ers

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
>you say poatao.. I say po TAT o

I say typo....I saw that after I sent it, and thought, darn, darn!!!

Tina

P.S. that was the right answer, right?

MonaLiSa

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
Yeppers.. right on the money!

--
MonaLiSa :-)
monal...@hotmail.com

"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

Tinas49ers wrote in message
<19990420100927...@ng-fx1.aol.com>...

Bryan Monson

MonaLiSa

Squmata

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
In article <7fhvdd$vo$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>, "MonaLiSa"
<monal...@hotmail.com> writes:

>you say poatao.. I say po TAT o

Let's call the whole thing off.

:) Mike.

Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
- Men's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL

Trish

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
Very good deduction Mona (Sherlock). I can't believe that she would allow
herself to mess up that bad. She will definitely try to worm her way out of
this one. If she has half a brain she will just give up and run away as
quick as she can with her tail between her legs. Once again Mona Congrats
for weeding out the evidence. ( I guess??)

Trish

Nitngale

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
That's been my feeling too, but hey who am I? (Nancy Drew..I think not
lol!)

Nitngale

CatOnToast

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
>From: "Trish" <Ou...@icanseeucanuseeme.com>
>Date: 4/20/99 12:13 PM PST

>Very good deduction Mona (Sherlock). I can't believe that she would allow
>herself to mess up that bad.

I don't understand. MBFanKLOS is someone else?

Cat

Trish

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
Well, for some reason Tina screwed up and didn't get her stories straight.
And to think this woman has been carrying on conversations with herself.
What a wacko!!!!!
Nitngale wrote in message <_H5T2.7$A56...@news.rdc2.occa.home.com>...

>That's been my feeling too, but hey who am I? (Nancy Drew..I think not
>lol!)
>
>Nitngale
>Trish wrote in message ...
>>Very good deduction Mona (Sherlock). I can't believe that she would allow

Trish

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
From what we can tell Linda and Tina are one in the same though she'll never
admit it.

Trish

CatOnToast wrote in message
<19990420171417...@ng-fv1.aol.com>...

>>From: "Trish" <Ou...@icanseeucanuseeme.com>
>>Date: 4/20/99 12:13 PM PST
>>

>>Very good deduction Mona (Sherlock). I can't believe that she would allow
>>herself to mess up that bad.

Squid

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
Ok whatever, I still will talk to you no matter who you want to be Tina.

Trish wrote:

> Well, for some reason Tina screwed up and didn't get her stories straight.
> And to think this woman has been carrying on conversations with herself.
> What a wacko!!!!!
> Nitngale wrote in message <_H5T2.7$A56...@news.rdc2.occa.home.com>...
> >That's been my feeling too, but hey who am I? (Nancy Drew..I think not
> >lol!)
> >
> >Nitngale
> >Trish wrote in message ...

> >>Very good deduction Mona (Sherlock). I can't believe that she would allow

WckyMom

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
>Ok whatever, I still will talk to you no matter who you want to be Tina.

Maybe she really thinks she is Linda AND Tina.... ;-)
"I had a dream. Crazy dream. Anything I wanted to know, any place I needed to
go..."-Led Zeppelin, The Song Remains the Same
My Web Page: http://members.aol.com/wckymom/index.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purp

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
Tina, I understand why you did it, and it *did* work to
help you ease back into the group.
No need to explain, honey, just let it go and keep posting
as your friendly *Tina* self. Okay? Things are calm now,
and I don't think the group needs another upset just now.
I know *I* don't want another big upset.

{{{{hugs to Tina}}}}

Peace, Love, Rock N Roll >^,,^< Purp
Who can share her toys and play nice every once in a while.
Not frequently, but every once in a while. :o)

Leslie A

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
Purp wrote:
> Tina, I understand why you did it, and it *did* work to
>help you ease back into the group.
> No need to explain, honey, just let it go and keep posting
>as your friendly *Tina* self. Okay? Things are calm now,
>and I don't think the group needs another upset just now.
> I know *I* don't want another big upset.
>
>{{{{hugs to Tina}}}}

WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Leslie
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round,
it's what makes the ride worthwhile."

CatOnToast

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
Trish wrote:
> Well, for some reason Tina screwed up and didn't get her stories straight.
> And to think this woman has been carrying on conversations with herself.

Well last night I went back and reread all pertinent posts. It may be none of
my business, but it seems to me that if Tina has been pretending to be Linda
all this time, that Helen was majorly set up. That's just my take on things.

I'm not one to hold grudges, though, so welcome back Tina! I hope you feel
comfortable enough to post in your own beautiful name from now on : )

Cat

Tinas49ers

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99

>Trish wrote:
>> Well, for some reason Tina screwed up and didn't get her stories straight.
>> And to think this woman has been carrying on conversations with

what "stories" didnt I get straight?

Linda has befriended me, sorry if that bothers you.

>but it seems to me that if Tina has been pretending to be Linda
>all this time, that Helen was majorly set up. That's just my take on things.

uh-huh, yeah, cuz, on top of my 10-12 hours days at work, I have nothing
better to do then talk back and forth with myself on a postboard.

>I'm not one to hold grudges, though, so welcome back Tina!

But, thank you for that!

Tina

MBFanKLOS

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
> It may be none of
>my business, but it seems to me that if Tina has been pretending to be Linda

>all this time, that Helen was majorly set up. That's just my take on things.

Cat,
I realize you are new to this postboard, but we dropped this subject a week ago
or more. Is there a reason you want to bring it back up? Helen left (we hope
she will be back soon and feeling better) and Tina stayed away for about a
week, so can we let this drop, for good, please?
And even if Tina set Helen up, which she didnt do, Helen still wrote what she
wrote about Tina, so that doesnt change anything. I really hope this doesnt
start everything again, but, Cat, please let it die, let it die. The board is
so fed up with this.

P.S. Of course, you never see me and Tina at a party together, do you?? an old
M&B joke for those who dont know.

CatOnToast

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
MBFanKLOS wrote:
>Cat,
>>I realize you are new to this postboard, but we dropped this subject a week
>ago
>>or more. Is there a reason you want to bring it back up?

I didn't bring it back up, Linda. Mona, Trish and Nitngale were the ones who
noticed that Tina took credit for your typo. I was commenting upon their
conversation.

>>And even if Tina set Helen up, which she didnt do, Helen still wrote what she

>>wrote about Tina...

And just what *did* Helen write about Tina? All I saw was Tina raging about
Helen's lies, when apparently the only person Helen wrote to was you. Just how
bad was it? I'm a little suspicious that Tina went on and on about the lies
that Helen was "telling everyone," yet no one seems to have seen them other
than you and she.

I can't help but notice that you tell me not to bring it up with your first
sentence, and then bring it up yourself with the rest of your words. I did
read the beginning of this thread where Tina took responsibility for the typo,
when you were the one who had posted it.

Cat

Tinas49ers

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
> but we dropped this subject a week ago
>or more.

Oh no......PLEASE!

Tina

MBFanKLOS

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
>And just what *did* Helen write about Tina? All I saw was Tina raging about
>Helen's lies, when apparently the only person Helen wrote to was you. Just
>how
>bad was it? I'm a little suspicious that Tina went on and on about the lies
>that Helen was "telling everyone," yet no one seems to have seen them other
>than you and she.

Cat,
Read the mail I forwarded you. As for anyone else, if you care to discuss this
further, please send me e-mail. We want this board to be nice. Tina is my
friend, and I have defended her and will, because I believe her to be a good
person. If you knew her like I did, you would see that. Thats my last statement
on that.

Squid

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
MBFanKLOS wrote:

> Linda
> M&B Fan in the highest

HMMMMMMMMMM M&B fan in the HIGHEST huh? So are you really Marijuana
BOB?

Armando Jinx

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
Man, I don't ever think an innocent question could start such a long
thread of completely unrelated, off-topic material.

CatOnToast

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
Linda wrote:
>Read the mail I forwarded you. As for anyone else, if you care to discuss
>this
>further, please send me e-mail.

I got the mail you sent, and I see Helen did send it to another person as well
as you, so I was wrong and owe you an apology. I did read it carefully, and I
don't see it as being as inflammatory as Tina said, though I don't blame Tina
for being upset if she saw it. I guess I've stuck my nose in where it dont
belong, and I'm sorry for that, and I'll unstick it now.

Cat

Leslie A

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
Armando Jinx wrote:
>Man, I don't ever think an innocent question could start such a long
>thread of completely unrelated, off-topic material.

:::beaming:::
That's why this NG is so cool!
AND why it's impossible to post JUST M&B stuff.

Leslie
Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
-Instructions for Life, #1

Purp

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
Leslie A wrote...

> :::beaming:::
> That's why this NG is so cool!
> AND why it's impossible to post JUST M&B stuff.

And if anyone has a SHRED of doubt left, go take

a gander at the thread marked "M&B Show Topic #1".

Who said "Such are the dynamics of a conversation."?
--

Peace, Love, Rock N Roll >^,,^< Purp

Counting the days until Teacher Freedom: Twelve!

http://www.homestead.com/purpsplace/PurpsPlace.html

Purp

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
CatOnToast <caton...@aol.comnospam> wrote...
> I don't do drugs either; have too many brain-fried friends. I have one
friend
> I've known for 10 years who uses MJ habitually; I don't think he's ever
> remembered my name. He just looks at you quizically and says, "oh . . .
hi."

Yeah, I've got a friend who has smoked so much pot

he's getting enlarged breasts. He will NOT admit it- he

just says he's getting fat. I say "Only *there*?" tsk tsk.

Squid

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
Life is cool. But it's hard to keep it lit.

> No, it means I hold them in the highest regard.
> This lady doesnt and has never, ok, once, tried the stuff. I get high on life!
>
> Linda
> M&B Fan in highest regard!

MBFanKLOS

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99

CatOnToast

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
MBFanKLOS wrote:
>This lady doesnt and has never, ok, once, tried the stuff. I get high on
>life!

Which lady would that be *grin.* But you never inhaled right?

I don't do drugs either; have too many brain-fried friends. I have one friend
I've known for 10 years who uses MJ habitually; I don't think he's ever
remembered my name. He just looks at you quizically and says, "oh . . . hi."

Cat

Tinas49ers

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
>Man, I don't ever think an innocent question could start such a long
>thread of completely unrelated, off-topic material.

welcome to the NG board!

Tina

Tinas49ers

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
> though I don't blame Tina
>for being upset if she saw it.

I saw it, but , I'm over it.....whatever, I've moved on.
Dont worry about sticking your nose it, it was a HOT topic for 2 weeks, but
lets all move past it now.

Tina

MBFanKLOS

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
> but
>lets all move past it now.

PLEASE!

Nitngale

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
Well, if it enlarges the breasts, for heaven's sake why didn't someone say
so? Pass that over "ere". (We must we must we must increase our bust. The
bigger the better the tighter the sweater, the boys will notice us..yeeha!)

Nitngale
Purp <1stPurpl...@prodigy.net> wrote in message
<7fom2e$1po2$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...
>CatOnToast <caton...@aol.comnospam> wrote...

>> I don't do drugs either; have too many brain-fried friends. I have one
>friend
>> I've known for 10 years who uses MJ habitually; I don't think he's ever
>> remembered my name. He just looks at you quizically and says, "oh . . .
>hi."

Nitngale

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
Stop with the last word already and it might go by the wayside.

Nitngale

Nitngale

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
That's a good quote Squid :) I might have to borrow that sometime

Nitngale
Squid wrote in message <372005D6...@earthlink.net>...

>Life is cool. But it's hard to keep it lit.

>> > HMMMMMMMMMM M&B fan in the HIGHEST huh? So are you really Marijuana
>> >BOB?
>> >

>> No, it means I hold them in the highest regard.

>> This lady doesnt and has never, ok, once, tried the stuff. I get high on
life!

MBFanKLOS

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
>Life is cool. But it's hard to keep it lit.

It depends on what keeps it lit!

Tinas49ers

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99

>It depends on what keeps it lit!

Very true, Linda. Glad you know the secret!

Tina