I'm back! And yet another Macross web site!

SS455

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Hello group!
Been gone for 2 months now..what's new?

Finally made my first web site on the Macross show. Please stop in and check it
out:

www.macrossworld.com

It's an un-official fan site where you can find information and pictures on all
kinds of Macross merchandise.
Hope you enjoy it! It's been a lot of fun creating!

See ya! : )
Shawn

Windjammer

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Hey Shawn :)

I guess I'm back too...

--

Windjammer, NMMA
web: www.nmma.fini.net

"SS455" <ss...@aol.com> wrote in message

SS455

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Hey Jammer!
Where did you go?!

Shawn

Windjammer

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Well I was going to leave because I have little free time now... but I
couldn't just leave AFM.

Windjammer, NMMA
web: www.nmma.fini.net
email: nm...@home.com

"SS455" <ss...@aol.com> wrote in message

YF21Bowman

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Hey Shawn! I was wondering where u went
Guld Bowman
YF21B...@aol.com ICQ#=32965161
"They say God lives inside you. Well, I hope he likes enchiladas 'cause that's
what He's gettin"-Jack Handey, SNL "Deep Thoughts"

YF21Bowman

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Wow...I'm really impressed with this site! Also, did u know that Arii just
released a 1/24 (or 1/20) scale VF-1S Valkyrie?

SS455

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
I'm glad you are not leaving..it would be a terrible loss to the group!!

Shawn

SprSnke500

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
I've seen pics of that Arii 1/24 Valkyrie. Too be honest I wasn't really
impressed. It looked to much like a toy than a model. The canopy isn't even
right, though creative use of paint will take care of that. Still, the jury is
still out on it for me. Otherwise, the site is pretty cool.

Joe

Chris Fullbright

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
That 1/24 kit is HUGE!!!! AND that mofo is 290 bucks american!!!

SS455

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
I just ordered it from HLJ.

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks I'll have some detailed pics up of it! yes the front
fuselage is a little off from the designs, but maybe with a little
modification, who knows.
It's just so flippin BIG!

Shawn
www.macrossworld.com

Chris Fullbright

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Afford that Monster!!!! I am but a poor college student....you must have a
good job, or rich parents!

SS455

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
>Afford that Monster!!!! I am but a poor college student....you must have a
>good job, or rich parents!

Just work work work.
No life really. Bills are almost paid off!
work work work

Macross is the only thing keeping me sane right now!

Shawn : )