Please read! Muck info

Prnc...@aol.com

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
For all of those who Muck! and for those who are interested! A new muck is
out there! legacy of the Pride lands! <Well, it's not new, but hey..> It has
great potential, if we get enough people..and for you newbies..this is a
perfect muck to start out on! Connect now! Thanks!
Adress: Biowolf.erols.com 4444
Thanks!
Shanobi
"hey simba! remember when we were all sitting around the kill like this..and
Nala told a panther joke, and an antler came out your nose??"