TLK MUCK/SN MUCK /TLK IRC

1 view

Brian Tiemann

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Jeff Dearman wrote:

> Does anyone know what the address is to connect to
> SN MUck and TLK MUck ?
> And how do you get a character approved [how do yo uget a
> character application?]
> Who do I contact if I need help or have questions about the muck?

Just for reference purposes, I've got those addresses (and links
to the respective muck home pages) on my site, under "TLK Interactive".
Check there.

Brian

MrSor...@aol.com

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

<< Does anyone know what the address is to connect to
SN MUck and TLK MUck ?
And how do you get a character approved [how do yo uget a
character application?]
Who do I contact if I need help or have questions about the muck?

OK, I only know the address and stuff for SN, and that is 'muck.leonine.com'
port 5000. And to get a character approved, well, I dont know, I just signed
on as a guest and talked about it with one of the wizzards, then after a few
minutes, I connected with my new character. But if no wizzards are connected
at that time, you can email them all the stuff about your character. To get
help with whatever you need, just ask a wizzard or a helpstaff person, theres
usually at least one wizzard or helpstaffer connected.
Hope this helps, I know there's other people on the list that can probably
give more information because they know a little more about this stuff than I
do.

---------- Begin TLK Code 1.1 ----------
TLK++++ A+>+++ C+>++ L/+/++
Me+++ Pna+++ W+/+++ S++
Tc++++ Tsmptzeb+++ RLU>MH/S a- cdw
e->++++ h++ i++ pc+ sm#
---------- End TLK Code ----------

TLKiaWoL!!
HMiaWoL!!
NitHToFL!!
IJCWtbK!!
Serengeti Nights -- Usiku.
FCoS -- Sub-Minister of Scar Indoctrination.
Scar (and sometimes Usiku) on #TLK-L IRC.

Jeff Dearman

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

MrSor...@aol.com wrote:

> << Does anyone know what the address is to connect to
> SN MUck and TLK MUck ?
> And how do you get a character approved [how do yo uget a
> character application?]
> Who do I contact if I need help or have questions about the muck?
> >>

> OK, I only know the address and stuff for SN, and that is 'muck.leonine.com'
> port 5000. And to get a character approved, well, I dont know, I just signed
> on as a guest and talked about it with one of the wizzards, then after a few
> minutes, I connected with my new character. But if no wizzards are connected
> at that time, you can email them all the stuff about your character. To get
> help with whatever you need, just ask a wizzard or a helpstaff person, theres
> usually at least one wizzard or helpstaffer connected.
> Hope this helps,

Thanx I'll try it.. See you on the Muck Look for Kurabi!!
Maybe as a lion cub ir a Cheetah or Leopard...

Hakuna Matata!!!
From- Kurabi-"Lion Of Death!!"