[MUCK Advertisement] King's Pride MUCK

Iggan

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
A change is coming to The King's Pride MUCK!

After consideration, the wizcorp will be introducing the Outlanders,
and as of the time of this post, slots are open for Zira, Vitani, Kovu, and
other Outland Lionesses (I'll be playing that firehappy Oedipal goofball
Nuka :).

The timeline will begin at the start of the movie _Simba's Pride_,
with Kiara and Kovu as cubs.

This is *your* chance to live the events of _Simba's Pride_!

King's Pride MUCK: malamute.dyn.ml.org 1998

Tell 'em Iggan sent you. :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debates. :)

-- Iggan

* Iggan (ig...@lionking.org)
* http://www.lionking.org/~iggan/

* Nuka's Portrait Artist