The Lone Hunter

Corvus the Cheetah

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Fan fic warning...
Just a note to the list... I, along with a friend of mine, have been
working on a *big* fan fic entitled "The Lone Hunter" for the past
month, about... well, about quite a few things. I personally thing it's
good, and so does my co-writer... I'm not sure when it'll be done, but
I'll tell the list when it is.
Just to warn you it's coming... And that's it for now!

Corvus the Cheetah, trying to keep up with all the posts!

Corvus and Kizuka on The Prides Muck
Nafsi on Saga of the Pridelands Muck
Kono and Nuka on Dawning of a New Era Muck
(Can you tell that I love Mucking?)