Serenghetti Nights

1 view

Shaun Daugherty

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

******************
Serenghetti Nights Telnet : pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 5000
******************

Serenghetti Nights is a MUCK based on The Lion King. For those
of you who have never ever played a muck, let me explain what it
is. A Muck is a free formed based role playing system, similar to
a mud. However, a Muck is not as Hack and Slash as a mud. This is
not an insult towards Muds...just on a Muck your character will
live a lot longer (typically).

This muck starts right before Chaka (Simba's son) was born, and
the major events coming up will include the actual presentation (A la
Lion King) of the newborn prince. All of the TLK cast is there, and
we would like some more citizens to come into the Pride Lands.

Serenghetti Nights : From the dark depths of Africa, into the inner
reaches of your heart.

Magnwa,
Leopard / RP Coordinator...Serenghetti Nights.
jar...@ASMS3.dsc.k12.ar.us

Drink Tang

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

Shaun Daugherty (Du...@erols.com) wrote:
: ******************

: Serenghetti Nights Telnet : pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 5000
: ******************

Um, you are going to learn how to spell it eventually, aren't you?

For some reason every time I read the name in your post I felt an impulse
to run out and order some Italian food.

Spatula *** Drink Tang! The astronauts used to! **

EMACS TNA1198

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

In article <327985...@erols.com> Shaun Daugherty <Du...@erols.com> writes:

)Drink Tang wrote:
)>
)> Shaun Daugherty (Du...@erols.com) wrote:
)> : ******************
)> : Serenghetti Nights Telnet : pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 5000
)> : ******************
)>
)> Um, you are going to learn how to spell it eventually, aren't you?
)>
)> For some reason every time I read the name in your post I felt an impulse
)> to run out and order some Italian food.
)>
)> Spatula *** Drink Tang! The astronauts used to! **
)
)
)Don't ask me, I just cut & pasted it...

You mean cat and pasta'd it?

Sorry, couldn't help myself...
--
,.
,. .) ` _ _ ___ ___ _____ _ _ _

Shaun Daugherty

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Drink Tang wrote:

> Shaun Daugherty (Du...@erols.com) wrote:
> : ******************
> : Serenghetti Nights Telnet : pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 5000
> : ******************

> Um, you are going to learn how to spell it eventually, aren't you?
>
> For some reason every time I read the name in your post I felt an impulse
> to run out and order some Italian food.
>
> Spatula *** Drink Tang! The astronauts used to! **

Don't ask me, I just cut & pasted it...

Shaun

Bob Zasio

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

Stuart (dracon) Mc Nabb wrote:

> G'day,
> I tried to connect to this muck as a Guest and it won't let
> me in, what gives?

It's a goof in the login screen. It says type "connect Guest Guest" but the
first letter shouldn't be in caps. Try "connect guest guest".

--
Bob Zasio
mailto:bobz...@po.eecs.berkeley.edu

Stuart (dracon) Mc Nabb

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96
G'day,
I tried to connect to this muck as a Guest and it won't let
me in, what gives?

Stuart

.sig

D J Braun

Nov 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/5/96

I saw this over in alt.fan.furry and decided to fire it over to this
newsgroup. Maybe this muck has been mentioned here before, but my news
server has been on the fritz all week so I may have missed such a posting.

Is this one tied in with TLK Muck or is it a totally new animal? Just
curious.

/db

Shaun Daugherty <Du...@erols.com> wrote in article
<3276D7...@erols.com>...

> ******************
> Serenghetti Nights Telnet : pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 5000
> ******************

Shaun Daugherty

Nov 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/5/96

D J Braun wrote:

> I saw this over in alt.fan.furry and decided to fire it over to this
> newsgroup. Maybe this muck has been mentioned here before, but my news
> server has been on the fritz all week so I may have missed such a posting.
>
> Is this one tied in with TLK Muck or is it a totally new animal? Just
> curious.

A totally new MUCK. But unfortunately, it's down due to upgrading of
the computer. It will be up in a week.

Shaun
SN Lokani
TLKMUCK Dukat