Top Ten Lists From the Old Show

Mario Riggione

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

Does anyone know where I can find a Top Ten archive from the old show? I'm
looking for Top Ten Cartoon Characters or Organized Crime Figures (or
something like that)

Donz5

Dec 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/16/97

"Mario Riggione" <Mariano.A...@cpmx.saic.com> wrote:

April 29, 1986:

Top 10 Cartoon Characters or Organized Crime Figures*

10. Felix the Cat
9. Popeye the Sailor
8. Jimmy the Weasel
7. Matty the Horse
6. Rocky the Flying Squirrel
5. Dominic the After Dinner Mint
4. Scooby-Doo the Butcher
3. Grant the Chairman
2. Vito the Cartoon Chipmunk
1. Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Gli Anatroccoli Della Morte, the Ducklings of Death

* The characters in this Top 10 List do not represent any ethnic group and it
would be erroneous and unfair to suggest they do. The majority of cartoon
characters and Italian-Americans are hardworking, law-abiding citizens and a
credit to our nation.