Bloody Deja News!!!

1 view

Elizabeth

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Is any one else having a great deal of trouble with Deja News right
now, going into a.f.l.d and then it telling you there are no new
messages and all this crap and then saying "404 error"??? I need to
start using Demon's news servers!
Elizabeth

--
A balanced diet is a chocolate in each hand.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

moos...@my-deja.com

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
In article <7mi57l$hik$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

I must be lucky, because (glowing company customer input ahead) I have
been having no problems with it, and it seems faster than ever. (no, I
don't work for the company)

Paroikia

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Yep - I had the 404-error today several times. And maybe you have to
uncheck the button "new mails only" - because if I have it checked I get
never new mails. Strange thing.
Paroikia

SlyDarkie

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Whats wid dis bloody shit? Baby, whatchu be talkin like dat fo? Dis here be a
nice reespectacle newsgroup. We's does not wants dat kind o violent shit to be
speakon in here. Now straighten ups yo act an talks rite in here or git you
bloody ass on outta here, dats rites! N I's dont gives a shit bout yo tchubble
wid no deja news, you all takes dat up wid them on yo own, darlin. Dis be a Leo
newsgroup.Learns da rules, baby, den you all rite back.

OH NO!! Not anudder ChocolateLUVER! Baby, you is gots ta change dat signature,
dont asked it why, juz do it! Lookie here , dis iz what you gots ta change,
darlin:

Sly--explainin da rules---Darkie>A balanced diet is a chocolate in each
hand.

Change it baby, change it!

>Subject: Bloody Deja News!!!
>From: Elizabeth <ehall...@anfmail.com>
>Date: Wed, 14 July 1999 10:01 AM EDT

Zarah

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Sly, bloody done be sumthin dat British/Singaporian people done say justs
like damn or sumthin...I done say it all de time...
Zarah
SlyDarkie <slyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

SlyDarkie

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Well how da hell was I supposeded to knows dat shit? Dat all soundsed prettee
bloody shitty to da SLYman, dats rite. From now ons , you all shuld be talkin
American in here, baby. Dats rite! Ifsd you iz gonna say damn, then damn it,
says it!
An not any o dis bloody shit!

Sly-talks American not English-Darkie

>Subject: Re: Bloody Deja News!!!
>From: "Zarah" <BlueG...@juno.com>
>Date: Thu, 15 July 1999 12:32 AM EDT

Jennifer

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
SlyDarkie wrote:
> From now ons , you all shuld be talkin
> American in here, baby. Dats rite! Ifsd you iz gonna say damn, then damn it,
> says it!

Oh really? *amused laugh*

--
Jennifer
"You have much to learn, my young Padewan."

Elizabeth

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Who says this is an American group, not a British one? I know Leonardo
is American, but um, who wrote the proposal?
Elizabeth
*Walks away with an evil grin*

--
A balanced diet is a chocolate in each hand.

Paroikia

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
....uhm....ahem....maybe *some* americans did ?
Dont worry, Elisabeth - we have a great european lobby in here !!! Long
before you found us we fighted about that a million of times, and worked it
out. And now we take classes in global talk, tolerance, and curiosity about
other countries/people! Some succeed, some not :.)
Paroikia

SlyDarkie

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Hery lissen up, baby, dont be startin no shit wid me. SLy was jokin when he
says talks American instead o English. Gets Iit? English iz da main language
daT mosts Americans speak, so da Slyman was tryin ta be pun- funny. Of couurst,
I was thinkin dat there be intelligent peoples out there who be seein dat I was
playin a joke wid words.Shit, I don't give a fuck what language peoples writes
in. Gets yo head on straight an thinks it through, peoples who come out
rushin to start da shit. Likes my mentor an most favorite rapper, Eminem be
sayin , I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

SlyDarkie

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Dis is da worlds' group, baby, who be sayin its American or british, you, Liz?
Sho nuff not da Slyman.

Den, bout dat proposal:
You tells me,baby, who done wrote it? but ya knows what , Liz, I DONT GIVE A
FUCK

Sly--FUCK YOU--Darkie

Liz be writin:

Who says this is an American group, not a British one?

> I know Leonardo
>is American, but um, who wrote the proposal?

>Elizabeth
>*Walks away with an evil grin*

Baby, you dont wants ta see my evil grin,

SlyDarkie

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
ya,baby, yo sho nuff belongs to da "some not" peoples. Why you be startin dis
shit wid me, baby? Da Slyman was playin round wid words dats all. But dats
allrite, likes ol Slim Shady says, an I quotes, "I DON"T GIVES A FUCK!"

Sly

>Subject: Re: Bloody Deja News!!!

>From: Paroikia <Paro...@munich.netsurf.de>
>Date: Sat, 17 July 1999 03:12 PM EDT

Zarah

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
You gos Sly!
Zarah
Moxie Girl N Proud

SlyDarkie <slyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

The Moxie Girls

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
What was that about? I'm British, and I speak British English, and damn,
thats what I'll speak.
Elizabeth