ok, you know who i AM friends with?

Kieran Snyder

Nov 1, 2001, 3:24:33 PM11/1/01
the chick who cuts my hair.

and i'm visiting her at 4:30 today. suggestions?

jas, no more links to the mullet site.

Chris Burrows

Nov 1, 2001, 3:27:57 PM11/1/01
"Kieran Snyder" <kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu> wrote:

> the chick who cuts my hair.
>
> and i'm visiting her at 4:30 today. suggestions?

any one of these:

http://u1.netgate.net/~mette/hair/

- chris

Greg Dubrow

Nov 1, 2001, 3:28:45 PM11/1/01

"And I ran, I ran so faw away.....couldn't get away"

Kieran Snyder

Nov 1, 2001, 3:35:19 PM11/1/01
Chris Burrows <cburr...@home.com> wrote:

>http://u1.netgate.net/~mette/hair/

this is very helpful. thank you.

James Andrews

Nov 1, 2001, 5:05:51 PM11/1/01
Kieran Snyder <kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu> wrote:
: the chick who cuts my hair.

: and i'm visiting her at 4:30 today. suggestions?
: jas, no more links to the mullet site.

Would I do that?

http://www.geocities.com/barberkent/

Jas.

--
James Andrews
Philadelphia, PA

Thomas Kretchmar

Nov 2, 2001, 6:49:09 AM11/2/01
Chris Burrows <cburr...@home.com> wrote:
: any one of these:
: http://u1.netgate.net/~mette/hair/

i vote for fall 1994: http://www.kretch.net/kieran.jpg

tom

Patrick B Fisher

Nov 2, 2001, 9:15:03 AM11/2/01
On 2 Nov 2001 05:49:09 -0600, Thomas Kretchmar spewed thusly all over alt.fan.kieran-snyder:

Ok she totally looks like a man in that picture.

And the hair is weird too.

Thomas Kretchmar

Nov 2, 2001, 10:05:00 AM11/2/01
Patrick B Fisher <pbfi...@red.seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
: Ok she totally looks like a man in that picture.
: And the hair is weird too.

Yes it does. Looking at it again I should have spent the extra 2 minutes
getting the hue and color balance right. Kieran's hair looks so dull and
lifeless next to the glowing shine of her mug.

I think she looks purdy though.

Tom

Thomas Kretchmar

Nov 2, 2001, 10:06:35 AM11/2/01
Thomas Kretchmar <tom...@deadchuffed.com> wrote:
: : And the hair is weird too.

: Yes it does. Looking at it again I should have spent the extra 2 minutes

er, yes it *is*! (talkin bout the hair not bout the linguist!)

Zenith Nadir

Nov 2, 2001, 10:13:13 AM11/2/01
Thomas Kretchmar (tom...@deadchuffed.com) wrote:
: Yes it does. Looking at it again I should have spent the extra 2 minutes
: getting the hue and color balance right. Kieran's hair looks so dull and
: lifeless next to the glowing shine of her mug.

Not true! I saw her new doo at Fergie's yesternight and it was
splendiloquent. And that's not just the whiskey-spiked beer talking!
(Kudos to annemac for inspiring me with the tale of her ex.)

--
May you live all the days of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

candy darling

Nov 2, 2001, 10:22:38 AM11/2/01
Zenith Nadir (j...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Not true! I saw her new doo at Fergie's yesternight and it was
: splendiloquent. And that's not just the whiskey-spiked beer talking!
: (Kudos to annemac for inspiring me with the tale of her ex.)

so _that's_ why i was so drunk. fucko.

Anne E. McDonald

Nov 2, 2001, 10:25:19 AM11/2/01
Zenith Nadir (j...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Not true! I saw her new doo at Fergie's yesternight and it was
: splendiloquent. And that's not just the whiskey-spiked beer talking!
: (Kudos to annemac for inspiring me with the tale of her ex.)

we should really thank the crazy little dude himself.

Kieran Snyder

Nov 2, 2001, 10:26:18 AM11/2/01

oddly enough, that's just what i had done yesterday.

Kieran Snyder

Nov 2, 2001, 10:28:36 AM11/2/01
Zenith Nadir <j...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:

>Not true! I saw her new doo at Fergie's yesternight and it was
>splendiloquent. And that's not just the whiskey-spiked beer talking!
>(Kudos to annemac for inspiring me with the tale of her ex.)

awww. thanks! it will never look that good again.

Zenith Nadir

Nov 2, 2001, 10:29:25 AM11/2/01
candy darling (falm...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:

Dhude. I was spiking my own beer, with my own Jameson. You were so
drunk because you thought you could keep up with me. Lightweight. I
don't care how often you drink; my liquor belly is all liver, I'll have
you know.

Zenith Nadir

Nov 2, 2001, 10:30:05 AM11/2/01
Anne E. McDonald (aemc...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: we should really thank the crazy little dude himself.

one... two... three...

THANKS CRAZY LITTLE DUDE!

candy darling

Nov 2, 2001, 10:36:14 AM11/2/01
Zenith Nadir (j...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Dhude. I was spiking my own beer, with my own Jameson. You were so
: drunk because you thought you could keep up with me. Lightweight. I
: don't care how often you drink; my liquor belly is all liver, I'll have
: you know.

BUT WHICH OF YOUR LUNGS IS BIGGER??

John Hogan

Nov 2, 2001, 10:38:59 AM11/2/01
candy darling wrote:

> BUT WHICH OF YOUR LUNGS IS BIGGER??

(My left lung is very weak . . . )

BUT MY RIGHT LUNG IS SOUND AS A BELL.

John Hogan
Biddle Law Library/AFSCME Local 590

Zenith Nadir

Nov 2, 2001, 11:07:57 AM11/2/01
candy darling (falm...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:

I totally nailed that question. It was so simple and obvious. I know
I'm not the only one of course, but I am proud of that one because it
wasn't an answer I already knew, but one I got by using logic.

I'm still bitter about Del Monte, by the way. I exercised my right as a
player to unilaterally change an answer over everyone else's objections,
and ye exercised your rights to multilaterally change it back (TO THE
WRONG ANSWER!) when I wasnae looking.

candy darling

Nov 2, 2001, 11:14:26 AM11/2/01
Zenith Nadir (j...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: I'm still bitter about Del Monte, by the way. I exercised my right as a
: player to unilaterally change an answer over everyone else's objections,
: and ye exercised your rights to multilaterally change it back (TO THE
: WRONG ANSWER!) when I wasnae looking.

you were too looking. but your eyes were all glazed from being DRUNK.
anyhow it happened right under your nose. you shoulda been paying more
attention. (i thought you were right about that one too but floody and
matt seemed convinced of the wrong answer and i wasn't sure enough to
fight 'em. and matt had been pulling some crazy shit out of his ass all
night. like rubber chickens. or wait did i dream that part?)

greg dubrow

Nov 2, 2001, 12:13:56 PM11/2/01

Did you and Jon, you know...do it?

greg dubrow

Nov 2, 2001, 12:15:08 PM11/2/01
candy darling wrote:

> matt had been pulling some crazy shit out of his ass all
> night. like rubber chickens.

Wow. I'm actually glad that I wasnae around to witness this.

Zenith Nadir

Nov 2, 2001, 12:23:35 PM11/2/01
greg dubrow (dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu) wrote:
: > : (Kudos to annemac for inspiring me with the tale of her ex.)

: > so _that's_ why i was so drunk. fucko.
: Did you and Jon, you know...do it?

Totally. Panda-style, even. Then I woke up and realized I'd slept
through my alarm again. Sloth-style.

candy darling

Nov 2, 2001, 12:29:48 PM11/2/01
greg dubrow (dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu) wrote:
^^^^^^

dude why are you channeling harvey? did you, like, dream about doing him
panda style?

greg dubrow

Nov 2, 2001, 12:33:30 PM11/2/01
candy darling wrote:
> greg dubrow (dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu) wrote:
> : candy darling wrote:

> : > matt had been pulling some crazy shit out of his ass all
> : > night. like rubber chickens.
> : Wow. I'm actually glad that I wasnae around to witness this.

> dude why are you channeling harvey? did you, like, dream about doing him
> panda style?

Harvey's use of that faux slang takes me back to my wonderful Irvine
Welsh reading experiences. Where, after a week or so of his stuff, I
find myself thinking in a Scottish burr.

I cannae help sometimes, ya ken?

g (just be thankful i wasnae channeling begby.)

Zenith Nadir

Nov 2, 2001, 12:37:04 PM11/2/01
greg dubrow (dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Harvey's use of that faux slang takes me back to my wonderful Irvine

: Welsh reading experiences. Where, after a week or so of his stuff, I
: find myself thinking in a Scottish burr.

_Filth_ was the most brilliant book I've ever picked up on a whim in an
airport. Hands down.