ZRTLM plane ticket to the Himalayas?????

Zoogz Rift The Liquid Moamo

Nov 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/24/98
Okay, very funny. I sincerely appreciate the few people who have been
sending donations and buying my new CD-ROM package and stuff, but WHO
THE HELL sent me this plane ticket? I called the airline, and this is
a VALID, legit ticket, dated for December 12 of this year. Whoever
sent it said to enjoy it, but apparently (deliberately?) didn't
identify him/herself (the sender didn't ask for anything in return).
The airline won't give me money for the ticket, so I've decided to
TAKE THE DAMN TRIP TO TIBET! What the fuck--I've been all over the
world on pro wrestling business when I was in the UWF, and my band
toured Europe twice--but I've never been to China, so WHAT THE FUCK!
It won't cost me anything--I'll bring some canned food or something,
and I can probably find a monk or somebody to put me up for a while
while I'm on my little sabbatical.

I really would like to know who sent this ticket! This actually might
be just what I need!

I've been through a lot of weird shit over the years, but this takes
the cake.

--ZRTLM
http://zoogzrift.8m.com/
alt.fan.zoogz-rift

Christopher Robin Zimmerman

Nov 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/24/98
[alt.slack.alt.no.dick-papa removed from Newsfroups: line much to my chagrin]

Zoogz, I know I shouldn't have to say this, and a lot of people might get
really angry with me for it if I'm ruining any well-laid plans of theirs, but,
dammit, SOMEBODY has to say it, if only because you're a fellow human being
and any amount of annoying crossposts can't undo that:

Just make sure it's a round trip before you take off.

--
Christopher Robin Zimmerman - co-moderator, rec.sport.pro-wrestling.moderated
Find old RAW and Nitro Reports at my homepage: <http://www.aimnet.com/~kzim/>

John Scialli

Nov 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/24/98
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 07:57:56 GMT, moam...@earthlink.net (Zoogz Rift
"The Liquid Moamo") wrote:

>Okay, very funny. I sincerely appreciate the few people who have been
>sending donations and buying my new CD-ROM package and stuff, but WHO
>THE HELL sent me this plane ticket? I called the airline, and this is
>a VALID, legit ticket, dated for December 12 of this year. Whoever
>sent it said to enjoy it, but apparently (deliberately?) didn't
>identify him/herself (the sender didn't ask for anything in return).
>The airline won't give me money for the ticket, so I've decided to
>TAKE THE DAMN TRIP TO TIBET! What the fuck--I've been all over the
>world on pro wrestling business when I was in the UWF, and my band
>toured Europe twice--but I've never been to China, so WHAT THE FUCK!
>It won't cost me anything--I'll bring some canned food or something,
>and I can probably find a monk or somebody to put me up for a while
>while I'm on my little sabbatical.
>
>I really would like to know who sent this ticket! This actually might
>be just what I need!
>
>I've been through a lot of weird shit over the years, but this takes
>the cake.
>

>--ZRTLM
> http://zoogzrift.8m.com/
> alt.fan.zoogz-rift

The university there probably wants you to set up an
extension of SCI. I think its an affiliate of the Farmers University
of Central Kansas. Good ol' Himalaya U.

J(celebrity impersonation courtesy of Commercials in a Plain Brown
Wrapper, 1967)

John Scialli

Nov 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/24/98
"The Liquid Moamo") wrote:

>Okay, very funny. I sincerely appreciate the few people who have been
>sending donations and buying my new CD-ROM package and stuff, but WHO
>THE HELL sent me this plane ticket? I called the airline, and this is
>a VALID, legit ticket, dated for December 12 of this year. Whoever
>sent it said to enjoy it, but apparently (deliberately?) didn't
>identify him/herself (the sender didn't ask for anything in return).
>The airline won't give me money for the ticket, so I've decided to
>TAKE THE DAMN TRIP TO TIBET! What the fuck--I've been all over the
>world on pro wrestling business when I was in the UWF, and my band
>toured Europe twice--but I've never been to China, so WHAT THE FUCK!
>It won't cost me anything--I'll bring some canned food or something,
>and I can probably find a monk or somebody to put me up for a while
>while I'm on my little sabbatical.
>
>I really would like to know who sent this ticket! This actually might
>be just what I need!
>
>I've been through a lot of weird shit over the years, but this takes
>the cake.
>
>--ZRTLM
> http://zoogzrift.8m.com/
> alt.fan.zoogz-rift

I smell an ambassadorship from President-erect
Ventura.

je...@asan.com

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:28:43 GMT, sci...@primenet.com (John Scialli)
wrote:

>The university there probably wants you to set up an
>extension of SCI. I think its an affiliate of the Farmers University
>of Central Kansas. Good ol' Himalaya U.

Anyone remember SCI as standing for Science of Creative Intelligence?
Never been to Himalaya, but I've got a dark brown overcoat.
I did manage the required matriculations at Deluxe College, by
eating the plate. When asked why, he replied, "because it's my
favorite dish!"

>J(celebrity impersonation courtesy of Commercials in a Plain Brown
>Wrapper, 1967)

http://www.ultinet.net/~jeff

msouthg

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
In article <365a64b4...@news.earthlink.net>, Zoogz Rift "The
Liquid Moamo" <moam...@earthlink.net> writes

>I really would like to know who sent this ticket! This actually might
>be just what I need!

Maybe it was someone who wants you out of the way, so he can break
in and steal all your Sanitized CD's?
--
Mick Southgate MAG: 11034

Gern Blanston

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98

Zoogz Rift "The Liquid Moamo" wrote in message
<365a64b4...@news.earthlink.net>...

>Okay, very funny. I sincerely appreciate the few people who have been
>sending donations and buying my new CD-ROM package and stuff, but WHO
>THE HELL sent me this plane ticket

You did want the aisle seat, dint'cha?

Gern
Rhymes with "My sister's a travel agent"