Bill Hamilton Tells It Like It Is. Part 2.

John Winston

Aug 25, 2005, 12:08:04 AM8/25/05
Subject: Bill Hamiliton Tells It Like It Is. Part 2. Aug. 24, 2005.

Here Bill tells us about some pictures taken of the space people.

Two photos of Valiant Thor, Don, and Jill (all from Venus)

Photographed at Menger's Spacecraft Convention in Highbridge, New
Jersey in the 1950s. Valient Thor said to have contacted Dr. Frank
Stranges. Stranges said they live inside of Venus. (JW I remember
that while I was being trained, my Guru or teacher by the name of
Merele Fagot had one of these pictures on his wall inside his TV
shop and home. Val is about as handsome as the TV personally called
Vince Edwards who played the main role in the TV series called Dr.
Kildare. Don is also handsome. Jill is a very beautiful blond.

Valiant Thor was also photographed at a Giant Rock Spacecraft
convention in California in the early 1960s by John Blaylock. Three
slides showed him posing with sunglasses, blue jeans, and a western
hat; with his back to the eastern mountains and a disc in the far
eastern sky aligned with the top of his head; and surrounded by some
curious people where Val appears to only be a pillar of light! Now,
how did he do that? Unfortunately, I had borrowed this slide
collection from John Blaylock who had entrusted them to my care for a
limited time when they were stolen in 1973 along with other UFO
photos I had in those days as well as many of my books I had never
recovered. It took years before John got over it and forgave me for
being so careless as to not secure these valuable 35 mm slides.

Sernia was living among the people of Santa Monica, California
when the unthinkable happened and she was accidently struck by a car.
Taken to a hospital to mend her injuries, she became fearful that lab
tests and blood samples would reveal that she was no ordinary human.
Luckily, her protector, another one of her kind I am sure, effected
her escape from the hospital before nurses could collect samples. He
helped heal her and they both attended an early spacecraft convention at
Giant Rock. Many people who attended these conventions, especially those
held between 1955 and 1960 reported encounters with these human visitors
from other planets in our solar system! They reputedly live underground
in the interior regions of the rocky worlds where they are protected from
hostile surface conditions that came about long ago from w-r and natural
causes. The earth alone is abode to humans living on the skin of the planet
subject to the vicissitudes of weather and natural catastrophes.

This information below summarizes some new ideas about the Martians (from:
http://www.bright.net/~phobia/topics.htm)

Recently, a newer idea is poking its head about. This theory comes
primarily
from remote viewing data, con-actees and chan-elers. This idea or story is a
bit more detailed but may be total nonsense since we don't have any way of
verifying any facts. Nevertheless, the story goes that long ago Mars was
inhabited. Not by man, but by what you might call our space brothers or
cousins, very human-like but still very different. At some point, a very
large body, perhaps a large asteriod or comet, passes too closely to Mars.
The object doesn't hit Mars, but passes close enough to rip away part of its
atmosphere, making it unstable. The people of Mars are frantic to find a
solution to the problem and seek refuge in constructed, underground
dwellings.
At some point aid arrives in the form of another alien ra-e with technology
to transport survivors to the nearest hospitable planet. In most accounts,
it is the greys that are the aliens that come to aid. So a large percentage
of the people were brought to Earth and given a second chance. Because Earth
was already inhabited by early man and to not disrupt the natural evolution,
the people of Mars use knowledge gained from their experience on their own
planet, to build underground dwellings here on Earth. It's believed by some
that they will remain hidden until man reaches a stage when he is ready for
the knowledge of their existence. Many believe that in the past, it would
have been very dangerous for any being of another planet to announce its
presents. Even today it would probably be dangerous. We are still very
primative as a society. We have not risen above the need for violence and
w-rs. Some ask that if we can't even get along with each other, how will we
ever accept beings from another world? The problem with this second theory,
if there is any truth to it at all, is that by the time we have reached a
point to where we could cohabitate with another species in a beneficial
manner, we will have destroyed Earth through greed and ignorance.
Whether there are martians living in se-ret on Earth or not, many
believe that we will face huge problems in the coming years with pollution,
overpopulation, the depletion of natural resources, nucl-ar waste, natural
disasters, etc...There are many legends such as that of Atlantis, which
speak
of a ra-e of beings with advanced technology, that came from the stars. Some
even view the face on mars and what look like possible pyramids on Mars, as
evidence to support the idea that life once existed on Mars and at some
point must have at least visited Earth.
These older brothers of ours have been in the solar system for un
told eons being part of a wave of colonization that has swept across our
galaxy millions of years ago. Very few come out openly as they did in the
cont-ctee era as this world has grown more threatening to them and their
only
safety is to keep se-ret if among us. Perhaps if our world becomes safe
again in the future, they will emerge to greet us as long lost cosmic
cousins who have lost our way.

Skeptical Views

Isabel Davis who, in 1957, was an officer of Civilian Saucer Intelligence
of New York, once wrote a scathing critique of the cont-ctee's claims
entitled, "Meet the Extraterrestrials." One criticism that she levels at
the
spacemen in the con-actee's stories is that they never provide unequivocal
proof. And, of course, they claim to originate from planets that scientists
know harbor conditions hostile to any kind of life, much less humanoid life.
The main criticism of Adam-ki's claims is that his visitors claimed to
have come from Venus, Mars, and Saturn.

The early conta-tees described meeting human extraterrestrials
wherever their point of origin. These human visitors had very symmetrical
features; their skin was clear and translucent; their fingers were more
flexible than ours; and their irises had different hues and colors than
those
seen on earth. They are never reported to be fat, thin, or ugly. Their
hair, teeth, nails, and eyes were all without defect. It's as if they
perfected control over their genetic breeding and produced healthier and
longer
living specimens than terrestrial humans.

Once in 1960, a young cont-ctee named Paul took a photo out of his wallet
allegedly showing a picture of a woman from another planet. She appeared
to fit the description given by many cont-ctees. Her eyes were the most
electric blue I had ever seen.

One of the most affective of the conta-tees was Orfeo Angelluci.
Orfeo became my friend. Van Tassel had always stimulated my mind, but
Orfeo had touched a deeper level of my being. Orfeo had answers to the
flying
saucer mystery that embraced all of mankind within its scope. He often
met with a visitor he called, "Neptune" as the name had some meaning for
him.
Neptune had told Orfeo that he was functioning in dimensions unknown to
our world. Orfeo was astonished once to notice that Neptune's uniform
looked
like it wavered as if seen through rippling water and its color did not
remain solid and uniform, but changed in spots. One of the precocious
revelations that Orfeo revealed in his book was that the flying disks that
he
had seen were a product of organic technology, that they were grown in
chemical baths and all systems were grown into their seamless structure.
Orfeo
bore a large share of ridicule from the disbelievers.

Another, little-known California con-actee of the fifties was
Calvin Girvin. Calvin reported many contacts with a human saucer pilot
named
Cryxtan. Calvin also reported going aboard one of the scout ships. Calvin
was also in the Air Force and was interrogated by the AF Office of Special
Investigation. Last heard from, he was living somewhere in Hollywood.

From time to time present-day abductees report an encounter with
Nordic-looking alien beings that bear a resemblance to the ones described
by the con-actees of the fifties. Recently, a coffee shop friend found out
that I was a field investigator and was eager to tell me of the odd events
that had entered his life when he was a pre-teen. Like the old-timers, he
claimed that a man from Mars came to visit him, and, one day, took him for
a ride to the planet Mars where they entered an opening in the ground. A
shaft descended five miles toward the planet's interior where he encountered
the inhabitants of an ancient underground Martian civilization.
The con-actee experience has its own characteristics. Some of
these characteristics are shared with the abductee experience, but most are
unique to a conta-tee scenario. Most Ufologists of the nineties have been
led to believe that the contact-es were charlatans out to spread rel-gious
philosophies, and this has proven a stumbling block to any proposed
scientific investigation of the co-tactee's claims.
A typical conta-tee scenario usually proceeds in this fashion:

1) The con-actee has an urge or impulse that he or she perceives
to be coming from an outside source and this urge seems to direct them to
some remote location. There is an air of expectancy.

2) The conta-tee is usually approached by a human being wearing
a one-piece uniform that has disembarked from a flying saucer. The human
can access the con-actee's mind with te-epathy. The visitors do not display
any difficulty with English or any other spoken language.
3) Either the meeting terminates or the conta-tee is taken on a
tour of the ship or a ride to a mothership.

4) The con-actee does not experience a loss of time or lapse of
memory.

5) The contac-ee is usually given a message or project to
accomplish.
One of the common themes of the messages given to the early conta-tees is
that we are upsetting the balance of nature.

Many Ufologists who study abductee (or, using the newer term --
experiencer) cases generally accept that there were no legitimate con-actees
and that there is no precedence for the ab-uctee scenario.

Objections to the case for the con-actees are:

1) The c-ntactee doesn't have any first-hand eyewitnesses. Although
true of the vast proportion of abduc-ees as well, it was felt that the
con-actee should have someone else that would attest to the reality of the
experience. As we have related here, George Ad-mski, for one, had six eye
witnesses to his first contact.

2) The early cont-ctees claimed that the visitors came from planets
in our local solar system such as Mars and Venus. Space probes have
proven that other planets in our system could not sustain life as we know
it.
It might be possible that humans with advanced technology could build
protected habitats on or under the surface of neighboring planets, but they
would not have originated there. Other possibilities include coming from a
different frequency/density/dimension of the other planet in our system, but
the visitors did not always explicitly state this as their origin. Perhaps
they were deceiving the cont-ctees or the contac-ees colluded with the
visitors to protect their identity and origin from enemies also contacting
earth humans. Otherwise, we are left with the conclusion that the
co-tactees fabricated this part of their story or their whole story. This
last conclusion is, of course, the one that wins the most votes among
researchers.

3) One of the primary objections to the co-tactee was the apparent
zeal with which they spread quasi-rel-gious messages. This was disturbingly
cult-like. The feedback of adulation and attention given the co-tactee
may distort whatever legitimate experience he/she may have had.

4) The contact-es were not very cooperative with researchers;
extensively ridiculed, they were not interested in providing proof of their
experiences to still another skeptical inquirer.

Part 2.

John Winston joh...@mlode.com