types of music i like

chris w acers

Dec 7, 1993, 11:25:55 AM12/7/93

well,I couldn't figure out how to put this with the others, so i'll
just write my own....i was introduced to Jimmy 2 years ago by my
parents(I am 20) at first i said no way am i gonna listen to that crap..
only because i was mainly a hard-core heavymetal fan...i was a scuzzball
i had long hair,and holy jeans(i only wore those on sunday)I was a hessian..
but then i swallowed my pride and went out and bought the box set..
and said hey i Really Like this guy.....about that time my GF of 5 years
slept with my best friend so i left her and that hessian life and started
listening to classic rock and alternative like Nine Inch Nails and ministry
I also dabbled in classical which i really loved....(i eveb cut my hair)
now i am a country fan...my friends introduced me to country at the beginning
of the summer...at first i wouldnt listen because i had always said..ill
never listen to boot-scootin music....but i finally listened to some and
liked it.....although i still listen to all of my old music and all of the new
......i guess you just have to have an open mind and listen to a bit of
everything(except rap and teenybopper music).....but I do love Jimmy
"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go Insane!"

--

Use your Imagination!

Bryan Pettengill

Dec 13, 1993, 10:16:35 PM12/13/93