Krispy Kreme in NYC

ESteveP

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Did a search found "Krispy Kreme Doughnuts" in New York City. Is this the
same store as we are talking about here. If so I am gonna have to run to
the city

SteveP

Keller

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

ESteveP <NOspe...@bellatlantic.netSPAM> wrote in message

Here's a link to their site....The Kremarita merger is mentioned under
"Investor Relations"
http://www.krispykreme.com/krispykr.html

Jim Cavaco

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Within the last year they have opened about six of them in Penn Station.

Eric1616

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
There is one on 23rd Street at around 7th or 8th Ave. There is also one on
71st or 72nd street around COlumbus, and one in Penn Station. There is also
one up in Harlem I believe.

Fili

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
And their stock KREM on the naz was up 10% today.

"Keller" <nke...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> ESteveP <NOspe...@bellatlantic.netSPAM> wrote in message

> > Did a search found "Krispy Kreme Doughnuts" in New York City. Is this
the
> > same store as we are talking about here. If so I am gonna have to run
> > the city
> >
> > SteveP

ESteveP

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Well I did it went to the one on 1497 3rd Ave. Just got a half dozen to try
and One while I was waiting damn the 6 didn't make it home. ohh well
tomorrow is another day MMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMM

SteveP

"Fili" <fi...@onebox.com> wrote in message

wayfaress

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
I took the train from DC to Penn Station last December. Had to stop and get
a couple of creme filled KKs before I could face the big city above ground.

wayfaress
-------------------------
"Eric1616" <eric...@aol.com> wrote in message

George Olschewski

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
On Mon, 08 May 2000 17:53:28 GMT, "ESteveP"
<NOspe...@bellatlantic.netSPAM> wrote:

>Did a search found "Krispy Kreme Doughnuts" in New York City. Is this the
>same store as we are talking about here. If so I am gonna have to run to
>the city
>
>SteveP

If you're looking for Krispy Kreme doughnuts, try at one of the
millions of Starbucks (affectionately referred to as Fourbucks)
Coffeehouses. They have some there.