CR today at Pinewood.

1 view

suave harv

Jul 4, 2006, 10:38:22 AM7/4/06
Just got back from Black park. I think they're filming Uganda 'jungle camp'
bits. Obviously there's security everywhere and it's closed off, but I could
see them filming a bit where a jeep is carrying some soldiers/prisoners.
Lots of smoke and shouting and a guy barking orders on a megaphone.
Lots of people standing about. Lots of lorries.
I rode round on my bike to try and get some decent photies. One tattooed
security guard said
"You won't get anything here mate".
"What?" I said.
He smiled. "Paparazzi. I can spot you lot a mile off"
"Oh, right" I said incredulously. (I don't even read the bloody tabloids!)
"I suppose there's nothing I can say that'd convince you I'm a gas fitter
from Wolverhampton?"
He just smirked. Another guard came up and the first says "reckons 'es a gas
fitter from Wolverhampton".
I rode off. But it did make me smile.

I didn't get many decent shots of anything too interesting but you'll get a
flavour here.
http://www.suaveharv.com/cr.htm
Not many people hanging about watching, just a few dog walkers.
Cheers Rhino!

phil.g...@ntlworld.com

Jul 4, 2006, 10:57:41 AM7/4/06
Very, very cool stuff, Harv. Thanks to Rhino to the original heads-up,
and congratulations to John for guessing correctly what the scene was
going to be.

Am I right in remembering that the move to Pinewood means that
principal photography is nearly over?

Best

Phil

Mac

Jul 4, 2006, 11:39:00 AM7/4/06
phil.g...@ntlworld.com wrote:

What was shot in Black Park could be 2nd Unit.
--
-- Mac

phil.g...@ntlworld.com

Jul 4, 2006, 11:41:55 AM7/4/06
Mac wrote:

> > Am I right in remembering that the move to Pinewood means that
> > principal photography is nearly over?
>
> What was shot in Black Park could be 2nd Unit.

Ah, yeah, it may well be. Good point.

Best

Phil

youngbond