Battle of the Themes

WQ

Mar 31, 2007, 9:00:39 PM3/31/07
Will it be The Fixx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehY5hMHLZwc

Or will it be Ozzy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKWm-QO9KrQ

Vote for who you think should win!

Hazmat

Mar 31, 2007, 10:21:30 PM3/31/07

"WQ" <w...@email.com> wrote in message
news:1175389239....@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

I don't see what this has to do with the big river in London.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hazmat

Apr 3, 2007, 10:32:17 PM4/3/07

"Bartusiak the Scrivener" <nbart...@aim.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 31, 10:21 pm, "Hazmat" <hazar...@mailcan.removethis.com> wrote:
>> "WQ" <w...@email.com> wrote in message

> < extraneous matter deleted>

>> > Vote for who you think should win!
>>
>>I DON'T SEE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE BIG RIVER IN LONDON.
> __________________________________________________________________________________________________
>
> Apparently the frequent ingestion of illicit substances over the
> course of my brief existence has taken its toll, as I was warned it
> would.
>
> It took me four days before I got it. Don't be so smart!
>
> NB

There are several denizens of this newsgroup that will testify that I am not
smart.

PorchMonkey4Life

Apr 3, 2007, 10:48:54 PM4/3/07
Bartusiak the Scrivener wrote:
> On Mar 31, 10:21 pm, "Hazmat" <hazar...@mailcan.removethis.com> wrote:
>> "WQ" <w...@email.com> wrote in message

> < extraneous matter deleted>

>>> Vote for who you think should win!
>> I DON'T SEE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE BIG RIVER IN LONDON.
> __________________________________________________________________________________________________
>
> Apparently the frequent ingestion of illicit substances over the
> course of my brief existence has taken its toll, as I was warned it
> would.
>
> It took me four days before I got it. Don't be so smart!

Nah. It's the massive amount of animal and human $perm that you've
ingested fagg0t. Your brain is swiss cheese, c0ckslurper.
> NB
>
> HELP SUPPORT UNIFEM
>
> UNIFEM is the women's fund at the United Nations. It provides
> financial and technical assistance to innovative programs and
> strategies to foster women's empowerment and gender equality. Placing
> the advancement of women's human rights at the center of all of its
> efforts, UNIFEM focuses its activities on four strategic areas: (1)
> reducing feminized poverty, (2) ending violence against women, (3)
> reversing the spread of HIV/AIDS among women and girls, and (4)
> achieving gender equality in democratic governance in times of peace
> as well as war.
> For inspiring stories of the work UNIFEM has accomplished, please
> visit http://www.unifem.org/

PorchMonkey4Life

Apr 3, 2007, 10:48:54 PM4/3/07
If you were comatose and having a near death experience, you would still
appear to be stephen hawking next to the profoundly retarded GoNadBar