MADONNA'S CHILDREN'S BOOK TOPS THE LIST

1 vue

Dr. Jai Maharaj

non lue,
27 sept. 2003, 14:45:2027/09/2003
Madonna's Children's Book Tops the List

The Associated Press
Thursday, September 25, 2003

New York (AP) - Madonna has another No. 1 hit, this time
on the book charts.

The singer's children's story, ``The English Roses,'' was
published simultaneously around the world Sept. 15 and
will top The New York Times' children's list for the Oct.
5 edition . . .
 [...]
This is only an excerpt -- read the complete news by
clicking o the AP links at:

News Plus
http://www.mantra.com/newsplus

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Panchaang for 2 Ashvin 5104, Saturday, September 27, 2003:

Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Dakshinaya Jivana Ritau
Kanya Mase Shukl Pakshe Manta Vasara Yuktayam
Chitra-Svati Nakshatr Indr-Vaidhruti Yog
Kaulav-Taitil Karan Dvitiya-Tritiya Yam Tithau

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
educational purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of
this post may not have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
are not necessarily those of the poster.

Dr. Ironfist

non lue,
27 sept. 2003, 17:59:4127/09/2003
Subject: Re: Little Josie Maran VS Madonna - Battle of the Neck-Flesh

Madonna, if you're online, I tried to compare you to Josie...and the results
just might make you even more insecure than you already are.

http://www.superiorpics.com/josie_maran/images/josie013.jpg

And...

http://www.madonnashots.com/bmw17.jpg

<sigh>

--
"I'm plagued with insecurities...I'm insecure every 5 minutes...I'm insecure
24/7...I'm still fearful and insecure."

http://www.madonnashots.com/bmw18.jpg

Eeesh!

Dr. Jai Maharaj

non lue,
27 sept. 2003, 18:51:2427/09/2003
In article <20030927175941...@mb-m23.aol.com>,
dita...@aol.comeOhWell (Dr. Ironfist) posted:

> Subject: Re: Little Josie Maran VS Madonna - Battle of the Neck-Flesh

She's wearing a wilted plumeria.

That Is The Question

non lue,
28 sept. 2003, 08:55:0328/09/2003
use...@mantra.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in message news:<writing-11f87...@news.mantra.com>...

http://www.indian-magic.com/cgi-bin/image.cgi?pbatra.25

http://www.indian-magic.com/cgi-bin/image.cgi?pbatra.33

Madonna, hot Pooja makes you look just old AND wilted...are you crying now?

Huh? :)

Dr. Ironfist

non lue,
28 sept. 2003, 10:27:1228/09/2003
Subject: Re: Little Heidi Klum VS Madonna - Battle of the Mouth-Area

Madonna, if you're online, I tried to compare you to Heidi...and the results

just might make you even more insecure than you already are.

http://www.superiorpics.com/heidi_klum/images/heidi066.jpg

And...

http://img.iskon.hr/kl/2001/05/08/0002026.jpg

<vomit>