JOHN THE STUTTERER DOESN'T STUTTER!

Pen Cap Chew

Jan 30, 2001, 4:14:46 PM1/30/01
John the Stutterer doesn't really stutter. If you notice whenever he really
gets mad he doesn't stutter even once. This has happened several times.
Either he put it on to get on the show and Howard is truly fooled or Howard
and the gang put him up to it. I would bet my house that he doesn't really
stutter.

Jamie
--
"Our eyes met across the crowded hat store.
I, a customer, and she, a coquettish haberdasher.

Jeff

Jan 30, 2001, 4:24:32 PM1/30/01
In article <a9Gd6.2904$vh.9...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "Pen Cap Chew" <eo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>John the Stutterer doesn't really stutter. If you notice whenever he really
>gets mad he doesn't stutter even once. This has happened several times.
>Either he put it on to get on the show and Howard is truly fooled or Howard
>and the gang put him up to it. I would bet my house that he doesn't really
>stutter.

He's explained before how, when he gets really angry, he doesn't stutter.
Whether that's the case or he's simply lying, I dunno; but that's his story.

I've never much cared for him, but he was good today. I'm actually glad they
flew him out.

canuck

Jan 31, 2001, 3:22:22 AM1/31/01
Well, his yelling at Ralph bit is really getting old. He's a real pain in the ass.

RUBBERSOLE

Jan 31, 2001, 10:25:59 AM1/31/01
He's better than the guests they've booked so far for the show this week.

Regis Built My Hotrod

Jan 31, 2001, 2:27:19 PM1/31/01
>Subject: Re: JOHN THE STUTTERER DOESN'T STUTTER!
>From: canuck smart...@earthlink.net
>Date: 1/31/01 3:22 AM Eastern Standard Time

>Well, his yelling at Ralph bit is really getting old. He's a real pain in
>the ass.

Blasphemer! John The Stutterer is second only to Beetlejuice in his comedic
prowess! IMO, that tongue-spaztic bastard never gets old. Its even funnier
when he's not on mic and you can hear him screaming in the background.

- The Jello White North

canuck

Jan 31, 2001, 2:34:49 PM1/31/01
Someone screaming the same thing over and over again is funny? Puhleeeeeez.

Funny thing with Beetlejuice is that he's not even trying to do shtick. THAT is
funny.

Regis Built My Hotrod

Jan 31, 2001, 3:01:37 PM1/31/01
>Subject: Re: JOHN THE STUTTERER DOESN'T STUTTER!
>From: canuck smart...@earthlink.net
>Date: 1/31/01 2:34 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Someone screaming the same thing over and over again is funny? Puhleeeeeez.

Yes, I can listen to John call Ralph a "big-nosed, berry-faced,
snaggle-toothed, bi-sexual, douchebag" (not nec. in that order) all friggin day
and laugh like a mental patient every goddamn time!

>Funny thing with Beetlejuice is that he's not even trying to do shtick. THAT
>is
>funny.

Yes, as I said before Beetlejuice is #1 above all Wack Packers.

- Jello Thicke

canuck

Jan 31, 2001, 4:10:07 PM1/31/01

Regis Built My Hotrod wrote:

> Not surprising.

Cathead®

Jan 31, 2001, 4:29:24 PM1/31/01
Yes he is. I'd rather her him take 20 minutes to rag on berry face than
hear one syllable come out of Elliot "I love it in my ass" Offen. Where are
you Stern regulars? Vic, Clay, Frank, and whatever happened to Jason Mann?

Cathead®

Jan 31, 2001, 4:37:51 PM1/31/01
I can too Jello. The only time I can stand Ralph being on the air is when
someone is cutting him down to size. And you know he did a great deal of
swallowing to go on this trip. I know Gary, Jackie, and Fred (Eric) aren't
crazy about him being there. I've changed my opinion on who Howard will get
pissed off at first. Hands down Ralph. When John the Stutterer gets stick
on "I" it's all over with. I lose it everytime. Funny thing is what John
is saying is true. Ralph just hopes Howard doesn't buy into it. Notice
Ralph can't come up with anything too funny when John lays into him. Ralph
is a leech and I hope Joey Boots tells Howard this and then gives Ralph a
kick in the balls for all of us.

"Regis Built My Hotrod" wrote:

> Yes, I can listen to John call Ralph a "big-nosed, berry-faced,
> snaggle-toothed, bi-sexual, douchebag" (not nec. in that order) all
friggin day
> and laugh like a mental patient every goddamn time!

Regis Built My Hotrod

Jan 31, 2001, 7:06:08 PM1/31/01
>Subject: Re: JOHN THE STUTTERER DOESN'T STUTTER!
>From: canuck smart...@earthlink.net
>Date: 1/31/01 4:10 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Regis Built My Hotrod wrote:
>
>> Not surprising.

Of course its not surprising, since I've stated the same opinion numerous times
in this thread. What _is_ surpising is that you'd have such a strong opinion
on this topic that you'd insult someone for not agreeing with you about it.

Damn, its a friggin' radio show. I'd hate to see you get worked up over
something relevant like politics, religion, or hardcore pornography.

:)

- Jello Cirella

Regis Built My Hotrod

Jan 31, 2001, 7:12:51 PM1/31/01
>Subject: Re: JOHN THE STUTTERER DOESN'T STUTTER! (He doesn't when he's mad)
>From: "Cathead®" GetUpOn@cathead®.org
>Date: 1/31/01 4:37 PM Eastern Standard Time

>I can too Jello. The only time I can stand Ralph being on the air is when
>someone is cutting him down to size. And you know he did a great deal of
>swallowing to go on this trip. I know Gary, Jackie, and Fred (Eric) aren't
>crazy about him being there. I've changed my opinion on who Howard will get
>pissed off at first. Hands down Ralph. When John the Stutterer gets stick
>on "I" it's all over with. I lose it everytime. Funny thing is what John
>is saying is true. Ralph just hopes Howard doesn't buy into it. Notice
>Ralph can't come up with anything too funny when John lays into him.

Yeah, but the great thing about John attacking Ralph is that Ralph doesn't
care. Ralph might get worked up if its Stuttering John or Baba Booey, but most
times it just rolls off his back. I hate him too, but I love how he gets
everyone worked up without doing a damn thing (Hi Canuck! ;), nome sayin'?

Ralph
>is a leech and I hope Joey Boots tells Howard this and then gives Ralph a
>kick in the balls for all of us.

What does Joey The Boots have to do with anything? Did I miss something today?

- Jello

KAKEE2

Jan 31, 2001, 7:31:24 PM1/31/01

>Blasphemer! John The Stutterer is second only to Beetlejuice in his comedic
>prowess! IMO, that tongue-spaztic bastard never gets old. Its even funnier
>when he's not on mic and you can hear him screaming in the background.

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I agree.

Cathead®

Jan 31, 2001, 7:34:52 PM1/31/01
He's just big ol' sum bitch that would kick the shit out of Ralph. That's
all.

KAKEE2

Jan 31, 2001, 7:35:00 PM1/31/01
>Yes, as I said before Beetlejuice is #1 above all Wack Packers.
>
> - Jello Thicke

Me? I agree wit dis too dude!!!!!!!

canuck

Jan 31, 2001, 11:13:55 PM1/31/01
I just don't have the patience to wait for JTS to get a word out. Even noticed
that Howard had to cut him off because John started going in a different
direction. Just a lot of dead air between words. The unfunny part is that he
was so damn repetitious just saying "douchebag" over and over again that it was
getting real old. He kept going back to the same thing -- and about killing
Ralph. Nah.....not funny.

And I LOVE it when Ralph is getting his ass kicked because he's such a loser. I
just don't think John the Stutterer is the one who does it. All it is is
name-calling. Ineffective. It was great when EVERYONE got on Ralph's case
about messing with Richie's broad in Vegas. Rather listen to that then
Stutterer.

John

Feb 2, 2001, 11:45:19 PM2/2/01
>John the Stutterer doesn't really stutter. If you notice whenever he really
>gets mad he doesn't stutter even once. This has happened several times.
>Either he put it on to get on the show and Howard is truly fooled or Howard
>and the gang put him up to it. I would bet my house that he doesn't really
>stutter.

I remember hearing one of John's first appearances on the radio show. Howard
asked him to stutter, and he couldn't. Since the TV show on UPN, it's my
belief that he hams it up the way Frank DeCaro (a real TV GUIDE correspondent)
inflates his homosexuality on Comedy Central's DAILY SHOW.

Charles Grodin's Bald Spot

Feb 3, 2001, 4:18:58 AM2/3/01
In article <3A78E2F8...@earthlink.net>, canuck
<smart...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I just don't have the patience to wait for JTS to get a word out. Even
> noticed
> that Howard had to cut him off because John started going in a different
> direction. Just a lot of dead air between words. The unfunny part is that he
> was so damn repetitious just saying "douchebag" over and over again that it
> was
> getting real old. He kept going back to the same thing -- and about killing
> Ralph. Nah.....not funny.

The Stern Show is repetative at it's very core. Have you ever listened
to one of Howard's interviews? "How often do you masterbate?" "Are
those real?" "Boy would I love to get in your pants" "Robin, I'm
touching myself right now."

Also, I think the reason he cuts John off is that it frustrates John,
adding to his nervousness, adding to his stuttering. He used to use the
same technique on Hemmoroid John back in days before that weeping
butt-melon became a piece of furniture in the studio.

Stutteringjohnny

Feb 3, 2001, 5:31:05 PM2/3/01
>From: "Pen Cap Chew" eo...@worldnet.att.net

> I would bet my house that he doesn't >really stutter.

I would take you up on that bet if you really owned a house free and clear.

You just don't understand the nature of the chronic stuttering speech
impediment. Stutterers don't usually stutter on every word.

Stuttering Johnny

Mayor Tommy

Feb 3, 2001, 6:44:02 PM2/3/01

John the Stutterer and Stuttering John are both real stutterers. Lots of
people think Stuttering John
is a put on because he goes through long periods when he doesn't
stutter. I'm no expert but I think stuttering has alot to do with stress
and feeling insecure that people are judging you. So people will
stutter more when they are under stress. When somebody gets angry like
John the Stutterer did the other day at Ralph he totally forgets about
himself and his anger takes over and no stuttering. Same kinda thing
happens when that country guy who is a famous stutterer sings, he loses
the stutter because he is taking on a another role, 'the singer' and in
that role i bet he's a more confident person. Or maybe when people sing
the beat and rythym of the song somewhow keeps the stutter at bay.

Doctor Tommy

Bob Barnett

Feb 4, 2001, 12:29:00 AM2/4/01
FF the child molester as Stutteringjohnny wrote:

> >From: "Pen Cap Chew" eo...@worldnet.att.net
>

> > I would bet my house that he doesn't >really stutter.
>
> I would take you up on that bet if you really owned a house free and clear.

You forgot to mention, "if it was near an elementary school."

> You just don't understand the nature of the chronic stuttering speech
> impediment. Stutterers don't usually stutter on every word.

You drool on every word.

> Stuttering Johnny

Stutteringjohnny

Feb 4, 2001, 2:49:57 AM2/4/01
>From: Bob Barnett bobba...@home.com

>From: Bob Barnett >bobba...@home.com

He still lives.
Stuttering Johnny

Bob Barnett

Feb 4, 2001, 11:52:14 AM2/4/01
Old Orange County Pedophile Ira Zimmerdrool aka Stutteringjohnny wrote:

> He still lives.
> Stuttering Johnny

What's your point FF?
Aren't you overdue for your funeral?

Stutteringjohnny

Feb 4, 2001, 3:51:34 PM2/4/01

>From: Bob Barnett >bobba...@home.com

>What's your point FF?

Tell us about the pain of your heart attack and surgery. Maybe your lying about
others caused you stress that caused your medical condition. You should take it
easy. You probably don't want to go through that again. Did you run into your
friend, Ronnie, in the hospital? He probably didn't remember you.
Stuttering Johnny

Bob Barnett

Feb 4, 2001, 8:09:00 PM2/4/01
Large pedophile Ira Zimmerman aka FF aka Stutteringjohnny wrote:

> >From: Bob Barnett >bobba...@home.com
>
> >What's your point FF?
>
> Tell us about the pain of your heart attack and surgery.

Sorry FF-no heart attack-quad bypass-and I'm up to 3 miles a day, and 2 weeks away
from 5. In 3 weeks I could kick your fat, drooling, pederastic ass, if you'd have
the guts to meet me.

> Maybe your lying about
> others caused you stress that caused your medical condition. You should take it
> easy. You probably don't want to go through that again. Did you run into your
> friend, Ronnie, in the hospital? He probably didn't remember you.
> Stuttering Johnny

I ran into a lot of kids who were traumatized by you and your Nambla pals.