Howard on Entertainment Tonight tonight

Batchild (Sue M.)

Dec 14, 2005, 3:41:42 PM12/14/05

Poc

Dec 14, 2005, 3:43:34 PM12/14/05
How much is Sirius paying to have H-man on all these shill shows?

Yepp

Dec 14, 2005, 4:00:21 PM12/14/05
"Poc" <P...@aol.com> wrote in news:wr%nf.14559$Y72.1291
@bignews1.bellsouth.net:

> How much is Sirius paying to have H-man on all these shill shows?

Their whole existence?

Yepp

Boston 50

Dec 14, 2005, 4:01:36 PM12/14/05
Poc wrote:
> How much is Sirius paying to have H-man on all these shill shows?

Who would Sirius pay, exactly?

Doc

Dec 14, 2005, 4:04:49 PM12/14/05

And its going to pay off BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice link sue. thanks

Message has been deleted

The Cunning Linguist :Ş

Dec 15, 2005, 9:16:37 AM12/15/05

"Robin's Gunt" <loppi...@herbelt.com> wrote in message
> "Doc" <howard...@aol.com> wrote in news:1134594289.598645.255420
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
> When are we going to see this big payoff? Shouldn't there be some kind
> of huge subscription run of 1+ million in a short period of time (a month
> or few weeks)? So far since Howie announced he was moving it's just been
> a slow steady growth. Where's the big run where everyone's rushing to
> get the show?

The big run is going down Hoohoo's leg as he realizes he is about to blow
his whole career and become the Laughingstock of All Media

The Cunning Linguist :Ş

Dec 15, 2005, 9:16:37 AM12/15/05

"Doc" <howard...@aol.com> wrote in message

Right. That's why Wall Street has drastically downgraded Sirius stock

Message has been deleted

Doc

Dec 15, 2005, 6:21:17 PM12/15/05

xm will be out of business in less than 5 years.

Message has been deleted

The Cunning Linguist :Ş

Dec 17, 2005, 3:12:12 PM12/17/05

"Doc" <howard...@aol.com> wrote in message