Truther Interviews Ron Paul

Pookie

Jul 15, 2007, 6:58:15 AM7/15/07
Truther Interviews Ron Paul
July 14, 2007

Alex Jones, the man who for over 10 years now has profited from a
apocalyptic message of the world, interviewed Ron Paul on Thursday and we
see once more why this Ron Paul is a fruitcake.

For those of you who don't know who Alex Jones is, he has produced 14
documentaries on the coming doom of the world due to the New World Order.
His message is that World War III is eminent, that the NWO is planning on
killing off 80% of the population, and that 9/11 was an inside job put in
place by the NWO. He wrote a book entitled 9/11 - Decent into Tyranny which
I'm sure you will have no trouble discerning the message of, and he has a
radio show that is popular with the conspiracy freaks nationwide.

Well, Ron Paul appeared on his show on Thursday and stated he believes that
Iran will be the new Gulf of Tonkin for the NWO to keep control of the
populace. Then Alex Jones equates Bush and conservatives with Hitler (big
surprise there) and asks Ron Paul if what we are seeing with Iran and Iraq
is the equivalent of Hitler turning east into Russia. Ron Paul's answer?

I don't know if it's THE equivalent but it certainly psychologically means
that when these people get their back up to the wall their not going to
reverse their thought process, they will not change policy, and they just
get more aggressive.

When in doubt, always throw the Hitler reference in there, that always gets
the leftists into a cheerful mood.

Download File

Ron Paul does say that he believes the war will end soon though, after the
total collapse of the United States economy which will happen after we bomb
Iran and close the Persian Gulf.

Download File

He then goes into the Democrat talking point about the poor. Jones asks him
when massive standard of living reductions will occur to which Ron Paul says
that the poor are already experiencing it but the wall street rich folks
aren't yet. They will after the new Gulf of Tonkin incident tho.

Download File

But hey, Ron Paul is the TRUE conservative.

Sigh.....

UPDATE

I love it when a Ron Paulbot backs Alex Jones like this commenter did today
on this thread:

Wasn't Alex Jones That Nut who perdicted 9/11 before it happen?? and din't
he say that they would probably blame 9/11 on Bin Laden???...(Nice try neo
cons but it isn't going to work!!!!)

He means this video:

In which it is quite apparent he DID NOT predict 9/11 (only a real truther
and nut would believe this....but we are talking about Paulbots here) but in
fact all he did was warn his nimrod listeners to call the White House and
warn them if there was an attack then they knew it wasn't Osama. That is
called hedging your bets. If an attack happens he can claim he is the
all-seeing omniprescient grand poo-bah of wacked out conspiracy nuts OR if a
attack does not happen he can claim it was his minions who prevented it by
calling the WH and warning them not to attack (because you see, it was the
Guvmint all along).

Any of us could do the same right now. Claim a attack is being orchestrated
by the left and then beg our readers to burn up the leftist phone lines
warning them that "they better not....or else"....if an attack happens I can
then claim sainthood, if it doesn't it was because of the great work my
readers did.

Sigh....it's sad how gullible you truthers and Paulbots are.

There is a reason he has stayed atop the heap all this time. He is a shrewd
self-promoter with a message that those with only two brain cells left in
their brain flock to. Which explains Ron Paul and his bots.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2007/07/14/truther-interviews-ron-paul/

Amanda Williams

Jul 15, 2007, 4:10:34 AM7/15/07
"Pookie" <pooki...@optonline.net> allegedly said in

> Truther Interviews Ron Paul
> July 14, 2007

"Truther" ????

rotfl...

Obviously a lying reichtard toe-rag...

You sycophantic bush-worshippers hate Ron Paul because he is a REAL
conservative who refuses to suck little georgie's diseased weenie...

Gonzo Funeral Watch: 125 days 9 hours 8 minutes and counting

--
AW

<small but dangerous>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pookie

Jul 15, 2007, 1:43:36 PM7/15/07

"Amanda Williams" <p...@fu.com> wrote in message

http://i14.tinypic.com/5yi9ab4.jpg

Pookie

Jul 15, 2007, 1:44:14 PM7/15/07

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" <nos...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message
> In message news:s6nmi.3$gl...@newsfe12.lga, Pookie sprach forth the
> following:

>> Well, Ron Paul appeared on his show on Thursday and stated he believes
>> that Iran will be the new Gulf of Tonkin for the NWO to keep control of
>> the populace.
>
> Well, considering that the Gulf of Tonkin actually did happen, and was
> pulled off by the United States, so the precedent is there, isn't it?

http://i14.tinypic.com/5yi9ab4.jpg

robw

Jul 15, 2007, 3:31:34 PM7/15/07
"Truther"???

"Pookie" <pooki...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Pookie

Jul 15, 2007, 4:18:47 PM7/15/07

Amanda Williams

Jul 15, 2007, 4:51:45 PM7/15/07
"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> allegedly said in news:-
qWdnTC20qWO6wfb...@comcast.com:

> "Truther"???

Yeah, hilarious isn't it?

With a nic like that you JUST KNOW it's gonna be a lying reichtard
asshole...

Gonzo Funeral Watch: 125 days 16 hours 55 minutes and counting