Most repulsive news story

666

Oct 26, 2005, 5:24:23 PM10/26/05
Pakistani Caught On Tape Sprinkling Fecal Matter On Pastries At Dallas
Store

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_299132820.html

Man Sprinkles Fecal Matter On Food At Dallas Store

DALLAS - A Dallas cab driver was on trial Tuesday, accused of creating
a public health danger.

Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, is on trial for allegedly throwing fecal
matter on pastries at a Fiesta grocery store.

Police said they found a pile of human feces by his bed. He would dry
it, either by microwave or just letting it sit out and grate it up with
a cheese grater and then sprinkle it at the store, officials said.

Neither attorneys in the case is clear about a motive or why the
defendant would resort to something so repulsive.

Prosecutors will show a surveillance videotape of the defendant, which
shows him sprinkling a substance on the food.

The FBI arrested Nahidmobarekeh but turned the case over to local
prosecutors after they determined it was not a national security issue.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/102605dnmetbakery.6358dca.html

Gripes of stench preceded pastry-tainting allegations
Dallas: Cabdriver on trial is accused of sprinkling grated feces on
grocery store goods
By TIM WYATT / The Dallas Morning News

Testimony began Tuesday in the trial of a cabdriver accused of dusting
pastries with his dried, grated feces at a Dallas grocery store last
summer.

Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, faces two felony charges of tampering with
consumer products in separate incidents in July at the Fiesta Mart at
Ross Avenue and Henderson Street.

In his opening statement Tuesday afternoon, prosecutor Taly Haffar told
jurors that the store workers went through seven months of customer
complaints that unpackaged, fresh-baked goods "smelled and tasted like
manure" until the defendant was arrested in late July.

Mr. Nahidmobarekeh pleaded not guilty in state District Judge Vic
Cunningham's court. His defense attorney, Clark Birdsall, did not give
an opening statement.

While a Dallas County epidemiologist testified about the possible
health risks to customers who may have eaten the contaminated cookies,
pastries and bread, the state's main evidence so far consisted of two
videotapes of incidents on July 13 and July 24.

In those tapes, a man with his back to the camera is shown scattering
something over baked goods in the store while other shoppers pass by.
No one reacts to the man on the first tape, but employees eventually
detect a strong odor coming from a bread bin and begin to clear out the
products and begin cleaning up.

A second tape is similar, except that the store's security manager runs
down and detains the man later identified by police as Mr.
Nahidmobarekeh. Shortly after the suspect is led away, a young boy
reaches up and grabs a cookie from the nearby racks.

"It looked like cracked pepper at the time," Albert Bazan, a Fiesta
employee, testified. "But it had a real strong odor ... a foul odor."

Dallas police reports state that a hazardous-material team collected
samples of the contaminated goods and that authorities alerted the
FBI's terrorism task force.

Testimony in the trial resumes today. If convicted, Mr. Nahidmobarekeh
could face up to 20 years in prison.

The Cunning Linguist :Ş

Oct 26, 2005, 11:10:44 PM10/26/05

"666" <son...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Pakistani Caught On Tape Sprinkling Fecal Matter On Pastries At Dallas
> Store

What cause these fucking foreigners to be so fascinated with shit?

coasterqueen

Oct 26, 2005, 11:20:15 PM10/26/05

They listen to Howard, of course.

Music is the Prozac of my life - Ottmar Liebert

Orval Fairbairn

Oct 26, 2005, 11:50:58 PM10/26/05
In article <UyX7f.18662$1A1....@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>,

"The Cunning Linguist :Ş" <the_wi...@yahooX.com> wrote:

Some of them live it, breathe it and believe it.

Fay

Oct 27, 2005, 12:08:45 AM10/27/05
"The Cunning Linguist :Ş" <the_wi...@yahooX.com> wrote in

Dallas has a large group of Pakistanis that came in from Mexico. Shit is a
good way to spread diseases to kill infidels.

Steve

Oct 27, 2005, 3:28:49 AM10/27/05

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
> In article <UyX7f.18662$1A1....@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
> "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <the_wi...@yahooX.com> wrote:
>
> > "666" <son...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Pakistani Caught On Tape Sprinkling Fecal Matter On Pastries At Dallas
> > > Store
> >
> > What cause these fucking foreigners to be so fascinated with shit?
>
> Some of them live it, breathe it and believe it.

Yeah, like farmers have a healthy appreciation of and respect for shit
and it's property of aiding growth.

OF course, there are always going to be those who derrive pleasure from
playing with shit and who find that shit completes their personality.

Regards,

Steve

Šļā?é åka Je?ļTch

Oct 27, 2005, 7:33:26 AM10/27/05
I am not going to look at this or read the rest of the post. I am a
liberal, yes, and I am against the war, yes .. The only thing I can say is I
am 100% for removing anyone from THOSE countries from ours. :Let them kill
each other in their own side of the world .. and let the military come back
here, use them to remove the foreigners and keep the ones trying to move
here out. When they get the scary ones from Pakistan, Iran, Iraq etc OUT OF
HERE .. then move on to the Cubans and Haitians .. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK
.... I am sick of hearing spanish .. and I am sick of going to the convience
store and worrying about what the F that smell is!!! What the F are they
cooking in the back room??

Pancho...@beaner.cookie.counter.biz

Oct 27, 2005, 7:35:27 AM10/27/05
"666" <son...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Pakistani Caught On Tape Sprinkling Fecal Matter On Pastries At Dallas
> Store

Special Note: Location of store is Dallas, TX, MEXICAN TOWN! ;-)

Message has been deleted

Benrand

Oct 27, 2005, 4:36:38 PM10/27/05
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:18:54 -0500, Humble Will Teach
<will_t...@37.com> wrote:

>You can't even drive around that area anymore for all the wetbacks
>scurrying back and forth across the streets like ~cucarachas~. 300-lb
>Meskin broads, pregnant and pushing baby carriages while 6 or 8 other
>little micro-beaners swarm around them. Sweat-stained Meskin men, who
>reek of gasoline and grass clippings and Miller Lite, and who hoot and
>shout at every female thing that happens across their paths, while the
>$2000 stereo in their piece-of-crap brown 1978 Chevy pickup with the
>orange door and expired inspection sticker blares Norteno music, and
>every over-amplified, badly distorted song sounds like an accordion
>version of "The Chicken Dance".

I thought they'd be more into Lou Reed.

The Greyhound & Salma Hayek

Oct 27, 2005, 5:56:40 PM10/27/05
<< I am not going to look at this or read the rest of the post. I am a

liberal, yes, and I am against the war, yes .. The only thing I can say
is I
am 100% for removing anyone from THOSE countries from ours. :Let them
kill
each other in their own side of the world .. and let the military come
back
here, use them to remove the foreigners and keep the ones trying to
move
here out. When they get the scary ones from Pakistan, Iran, Iraq etc
OUT OF
HERE .. then move on to the Cubans and Haitians .. I WANT MY COUNTRY
BACK >>

They are teaching my girlfriends 4 year old Spanish in pre-school. I
guess they want her to struggle in 2 languages.

PS - You're not a real liberal ;)

jmacd...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2005, 7:12:11 PM10/27/05
People were speaking Spanish in Texas long before English. Where do you
think names like San Antonipo come from? Maybe the Mexicans want their
country back .

Šļā?é åka Je?ļTch

Oct 27, 2005, 7:36:39 PM10/27/05

<jmacd...@gmail.com> wrote in message > People were speaking Spanish in
Texas long before English. Where do you
> think names like San Antonipo come from? Maybe the Mexicans want their
> country back .

TOO LATE FOR THEM .. They should have put up a fight a long time ago ... as
for now ... GET THEM OUTTA HERE TOO!! Go back home and work .. work for
peanuts .. leave the shit work for the illiterate americans. Tell them pick
tomatos and take away their welfare. Enough already of this politically
correct nonsense.

Diane

Robt. Miller

Oct 27, 2005, 9:31:38 PM10/27/05
In article <O9Kdnc3QKMC...@giganews.com>, Šļā?é åka Je?ļTch wrote:
> I am not going to look at this or read the rest of the post. I am a
> liberal, yes, and I am against the war, yes .. The only thing I can say is I
> am 100% for removing anyone from THOSE countries from ours. :Let them kill
> each other in their own side of the world .. and let the military come back
> here, use them to remove the foreigners and keep the ones trying to move
> here out. When they get the scary ones from Pakistan, Iran, Iraq etc OUT OF
> HERE .. then move on to the Cubans and Haitians .. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK
> .... I am sick of hearing spanish .. and I am sick of going to the convience
> store and worrying about what the F that smell is!!! What the F are they
> cooking in the back room??

Your cat.

Message has been deleted

fungus

Oct 28, 2005, 5:22:56 AM10/28/05
Ðïâ?é åka Je?ïTch wrote:

What's that say? "Biatch", right?

> .. and let the military come back here, use them to
>remove the foreigners and keep the ones trying to move
>here out.

First you'll have to teach them to shoot straight.
Last I hear the entire industrial output of the
USA can't make enough bullets for you to shoot a
few "insurgents".

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article314944.ece

Imagine how many you'd need to fight a real war...

--
"I think he was taking shits in the bathtub and covering it
with newspapers, like some kind of foul lasagna."

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Oct 28, 2005, 6:50:05 AM10/28/05
fungus wrote:
> First you'll have to teach them to shoot straight.
> Last I hear the entire industrial output of the
> USA can't make enough bullets for you to shoot a
> few "insurgents".

Sure we can... we just like to mutilate the body to make a point. It takes a
lot of bullets to shred a body properly.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

msch...@carolina.rr.com.REMOVE

Message has been deleted

justindavid

Oct 29, 2005, 11:09:16 AM10/29/05

That's bad, nearly as bad as Exxon/Mobil shitting on you every time
you buy a tank of gas.