Re: 'SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE' skit suggests Sarah's husband guilty of incest...

tar~bal

Sep 24, 2008, 2:53:24 PM9/24/08

"Alric Knebel" <al...@cableone.net> wrote in message
news:gnqid4h4n9gjqlob9...@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:24:10 -0700 (PDT), Remysun
> <remys...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sep 23, 12:26 am, "dave" <d...@fish.net> wrote:
>>
>>> To me, it suggested that the newsers don't care about truth; they only
>>> care
>>> about entertainment and propaganda.
>>
>>To me, they were making fun of liberalism, and the post-plagarism NY
>>Times.
>
> To me, they were making fun of NEWS, period. The accusations against
> all politicians all the time that put a story out, then stories that
> question the story, and on and on.
>
> I personally can't stand TV news anymore. CNN is downright fluffy. I
> only WISH it was liberal, so I can have somewhere to go to get the
> truth.

Interesting. So you've thought this through and not only are liberal news
sources the only truthful ones, but all liberal news sources are truthful.

Is that your final answer?

Message has been deleted

tar~bal

Sep 25, 2008, 7:07:49 AM9/25/08

> Are you saying liberal news sources CAN'T be truthful?

> Is that your final answer?

Answering a question with a question tells me more than you want me to know.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 25, 2008, 4:07:37 PM9/25/08

It worked for Socrates . . . or Aristotle, one of those Greek guys
. . .

KK

Sep 25, 2008, 4:25:54 PM9/25/08

Clay Aiken?

Message has been deleted

tar~bal

Sep 30, 2008, 8:58:26 AM9/30/08

> Your original comment was so stupid, I already knew what I needed to
> know.

Do you believe everything that you read from liberal news sources?