lineup and marketing message, not Howard Stern-related 'buzz.'

Howard Who?

Jul 25, 2006, 10:14:35 AM7/25/06
Market Scan
Sirius' Programming Lineup Driving Subs Growth
R.M. Schneiderman, 07.21.06, 1:00 PM ET

Morgan Stanley said Sirius Satellite Radio (nasdaq: SIRI - news - people)
should see solid second quarter results driven by stronger sales through
Ford and Chrysler, along with continued subscriber growth, according to a
research report published Friday.

"We are encouraged by its strong second-quarter subscription performance of
600,000 net additions compared to our estimate of 530,000," wrote Benjamin
Swinburne, an analyst for the research firm.

"Likely driving the better results [estimates] were stronger original
equipment manufacturer sales through Chrysler and increasingly Ford," he
said.

The analyst also said that he expects Sirius's market share of 55% to "hold
up."

"Consumers are better responding to its programming lineup compared to
competitor XM," he said. "We think the share levels are a sign of
programming lineup and marketing message, not Howard Stern-related 'buzz.'"

Swinburne maintained his "overweight" rating as well as a price target of
$8.

The New York-based company is set to report earnings on Aug. 1.

M1A

Jul 25, 2006, 12:17:24 PM7/25/06
Howard Stern is part of the line up, genius.

LibsDontGetIt

Jul 25, 2006, 2:44:16 PM7/25/06
Clueless Imbecile

M1A

Jul 25, 2006, 2:50:03 PM7/25/06
LibsDontGetIt wrote:
> Clueless Imbecile

Using two different names in your own post? Who is the imbecile, Emu?