Went To The Doctor Today

1 view

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 6:53:41 PM9/8/05
I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from H.I.V. to full
blown Aids.

Looks like your wishes are finally coming true, this may be one of my
last posts ever.

Bye guys.

Faerva with Looters!

Sep 8, 2005, 6:59:42 PM9/8/05
here's a shovel.

--

Never shit a shitter.

*RULER of alt.pro-wrestling.nwo

*********************************
"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Chuck

Sep 8, 2005, 7:17:52 PM9/8/05

So Long Funny man...

Kingdom

Sep 8, 2005, 7:25:37 PM9/8/05
"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1126220021.613381.3430
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Youll be remembered but never missed, Steve who?

--
f=Ma well, nearly...

Noodles Jefferson

Sep 8, 2005, 7:29:44 PM9/8/05
H.I.V. Steve (hiv_...@yahoo.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

Achoo!

--
Noodles Jefferson
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days, bribery and corruption
are common, children no longer obey their parents and the end of the
world is evidently approaching."
--Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.

Slim Shady

Sep 8, 2005, 8:47:24 PM9/8/05
"H.I.V. Steve" <> > I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from

H.I.V. to full
> > blown Aids.

Sorry to hear that. You shouldn't have taken that dick up your ass. You
would still be alive today if you had just kept your butt-cheeks closed.

Faerva with Looters!

Sep 8, 2005, 8:50:12 PM9/8/05
aids patients should be shot so as to not spread the disease.

--

Never shit a shitter.

*RULER of alt.pro-wrestling.nwo

*********************************
"Slim Shady" <emi...@aol.com> wrote in message

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 8:57:46 PM9/8/05

The whole story of how I got Aids is here http://hivsteve.ytmnd.com/ I
got it from a girl you idiot. YOu must be like that Army dad neighbor
in American Beautiful.

Killfile victim #847238

Sep 8, 2005, 9:06:26 PM9/8/05

That seriously sucks. Try to stay upbeat. I hope things go well for
you still.

Tim Donohoe

Sep 8, 2005, 9:08:20 PM9/8/05

Plus he is still alive today, so don't be stupid you moron

Luca Brasi

Sep 8, 2005, 9:14:54 PM9/8/05
On 8 Sep 2005 15:53:41 -0700, "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

You need to see Magic Johnson's Dr. right away.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 9:18:38 PM9/8/05
Faerva with Looters! wrote:
> aids patients should be shot so as to not spread the disease.

Yeah, that will stop the spread of the disease, just shoot them and let
the blood get all over you, you idiot, I dare you to shoot me, my blood
will spatter on you, what if it gets in your eye? You'll have AIDS,
dumbass.

Faerva with Looters!

Sep 8, 2005, 9:20:59 PM9/8/05
fine, bury you alive.

--

Never shit a shitter.

*RULER of alt.pro-wrestling.nwo

*********************************
"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Scruff

Sep 8, 2005, 9:25:14 PM9/8/05
LOL, That's cold.

"Faerva with Looters!" <flyhighf...@aol.compost> wrote in message

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 9:28:31 PM9/8/05

I guess you forgot that the Army dad neighbor in American Beauty(Not
American Beautiful as I originally stated) is a repressed homo, just
like the guy I replied to.

Mattinglyfan

Sep 8, 2005, 9:29:21 PM9/8/05

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Beauty idiot, not Beautiful.

Wavy G: Prettiest Boy in All of Usenet

Sep 8, 2005, 9:39:55 PM9/8/05
Of all the Luca Brasis I've known, "Luca Brasi" is the Luca Brasiiest.

Oh, there's a street named after Magic Johnson?

coasterqueen

Sep 8, 2005, 10:18:43 PM9/8/05
wrote:

>I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from H.I.V. to full
>blown Aids.

I'm sorry to hear that, Steve. Stay strong.

Music is the Prozac of my life - Ottmar Liebert

Slim Shady

Sep 8, 2005, 10:18:19 PM9/8/05
"Wavy G: Prettiest Boy in All of Usenet" <> Oh, there's a street named after
Magic Johnson?

No dumbass, it's Magic Johnson Drive. and it really does exist in Los
Angeles and possibly other towns where AIDS infected black men are popular.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 10:32:17 PM9/8/05

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> Beauty idiot, not Beautiful.

Liar.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 10:35:27 PM9/8/05

There's a basketball star named after him, he happens to have H.I.V.
just like me. Thanks for bringing his name up Wavy G.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 10:35:32 PM9/8/05
> Good riddance. That's what you get for being this groups back door man
> and fudge tunnel inspector.

No, my job at the chocolate factory has nothing to do with me getting
Aids from a girl I met in a chat room and "hooked up" with for a "booty
call".

You probably don't understand all these slang words I'm using, you old
man.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 10:37:17 PM9/8/05

Whatever you say Slim Anus. Why you gotta be saying stupid things for?

POV Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 10:45:30 PM9/8/05
"Tim Donohoe" <> > The whole story of how I got Aids is here

http://hivsteve.ytmnd.com/ I
> > got it from a girl you idiot. YOu must be like that Army dad neighbor
> > in American Beautiful.> Plus he is still alive today, so don't be stupid
you moron>>

A) Every closet homo claims he got AIDS from a woman. Magic Johnson said
that too.
B) if he has full-blown AIDS, he is practically dead.
C) How long do you think he has left? 1 Year?

P.I.M.P. DiBiase

Sep 8, 2005, 11:44:39 PM9/8/05
the guy has aids and you guys are being assholes.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 8, 2005, 11:50:52 PM9/8/05

P.I.M.P. DiBiase wrote:
> the guy has aids and you guys are being assholes.

Thanks for having my back Ted.

Fred Banks

Sep 9, 2005, 3:30:48 AM9/9/05
"P.I.M.P. DiBiase" <> the guy has aids and you guys are being assholes.

The internet is 99% assholes. Most of us keep our butts shut and don't have
any terminal disease. that is reality. just say no.

Kingdom

Sep 9, 2005, 5:56:51 AM9/9/05
"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1126233332.696903.297320
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Sad if thats the way it happened but why cross post to a photoshop group?

--
f=Ma well, nearly...

Donald Richter

Sep 9, 2005, 6:04:51 AM9/9/05

"POV Steve" <POVS...@aol.com> wrote in message

h.i.v. bilgefag doesn't really have aids. h.i.v. bilgefag never really had
H.I.V. h.i.v. bilgefag has already admitted to being a perpetual liar.

Donald Richter

Sep 9, 2005, 6:06:03 AM9/9/05

"P.I.M.P. DiBiase" <trevor_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> the guy has aids and you guys are being assholes.

h.i.v. bilgefag doesn't really have aids. h.i.v. bilgefag never really had

Nick Vargish

Sep 9, 2005, 7:57:34 AM9/9/05
"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Mattinglyfan wrote:

> > Beauty idiot, not Beautiful.

> Liar.

No, Matting was right on both counts. You're an idiot, and it's
"American Beauty":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169547/

Cheers,

Nick

--
#include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */

lab~rat

Sep 9, 2005, 9:23:48 AM9/9/05
On 8 Sep 2005 15:53:41 -0700, "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com>
puked:

>I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from H.I.V. to full
>blown Aids.
>
>Looks like your wishes are finally coming true, this may be one of my
>last posts ever.
>
>Bye guys.

Cry for attention much?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

The Cunning Linguist :Ş

Sep 9, 2005, 11:52:22 AM9/9/05

"lab~rat" <ch...@cheese.net> wrote in message

> On 8 Sep 2005 15:53:41 -0700, "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com>
> puked:
>
> >I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from H.I.V. to full
> >blown Aids.
> >
> >Looks like your wishes are finally coming true, this may be one of my
> >last posts ever.
> >
> >Bye guys.
>
> Cry for attention much?

Sounds like idiot boy realized 90% of us have him killfiled.
Expect him back under a new identity soon

furious gibbon

Sep 9, 2005, 12:22:41 PM9/9/05
'uhh sir, we have some bad news, you have AIDS'

'AIDS? but i'm not gay!'

-- eddie murphy delirious

good shit

Ultra-Sharpen

Sep 9, 2005, 2:08:02 PM9/9/05
Stupid people as well. Ooops there goes Bush!

Robert

> aids patients should be shot so as to not spread the disease.
>

> --
>

> Never shit a shitter.
>
> *RULER of alt.pro-wrestling.nwo
>

> *********************************

> "Slim Shady" <emi...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> "H.I.V. Steve" <> > I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from

>> H.I.V. to full

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 4:22:39 PM9/9/05

Ra ra retard. /\

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 4:24:07 PM9/9/05

I understand now, you're a ra ra retard.

OWNED

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 4:27:13 PM9/9/05

Nick Vargish wrote:
> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Mattinglyfan wrote:
>
> > > Beauty idiot, not Beautiful.
>
> > Liar.
>
> No, Matting was right on both counts. You're an idiot, and it's
> "American Beauty":

Oh I realize that I'm not an idiot and you don't know how to use a kill
file, either that or you really enjoy reading my posts.

I was calling him a liar because he responded to me, which he said he
was never going to do again, I guess some people(you and him) have
nothing better to do than be owned by me.

It's cool.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 4:27:58 PM9/9/05

lab~rat wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2005 15:53:41 -0700, "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com>
> puked:
>
> >I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from H.I.V. to full
> >blown Aids.
> >
> >Looks like your wishes are finally coming true, this may be one of my
> >last posts ever.
> >
> >Bye guys.
>
> Cry for attention much?
> --

OWNED

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 4:31:14 PM9/9/05

Kingdom wrote:

> Sad if thats the way it happened but why cross post to a photoshop group?

The same reason you ask pointless questions, I feel like it.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 5:01:22 PM9/9/05

Lab Rat has been posing on that name for awhile. I had the fuck kill
filed to, but there ain't no kill file on google groups.

Idiot.

Scruff

Sep 9, 2005, 6:14:35 PM9/9/05

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Personally, I think you're goofing on us because it just looks like you have
aids.

Mattinglyfan

Sep 9, 2005, 8:23:14 PM9/9/05

> P.I.M.P. DiBiase wrote:
>> the guy has aids and you guys are being assholes.
>
> Thanks for having my back Ted.

Literally.

Diane aka JeWitch aka Whatever

Sep 9, 2005, 9:50:45 PM9/9/05
Too long ... regardless of how long it might be .. Trouble is .. he doesn't
have HIV .. That is a cry for attention .. He should have said he had cancer
though .. that would make him less creepy. When I used to read his posts I
had the urge to disinfect my monitor and would shoot saline in my eyes ...
Diane

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 10:09:46 PM9/9/05

Diane aka JeWitch aka Whatever wrote:
> Too long ... regardless of how long it might be .. Trouble is .. he doesn't
> have HIV

I explained this already, I have full blown Aids now.

>.. That is a cry for attention .. He should have said he had cancer
> though ..

That would be a lie, I don't have cancer.

>that would make him less creepy.

I'd like to think that a disease wouldn't change the way I am. I'm the
same person I am today as I was before I got H.I.V. I don't think
having Cancer would make me a different person.

>When I used to read his posts I
> had the urge to disinfect my monitor and would shoot saline in my eyes ...

Nice try at being funny.

> Diane

P.S. You're known as the kook of alt.fan.howard-stern, no one likes you
because you are a troll. Now stop trolling me.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 10:11:11 PM9/9/05

Standing out in the sun for generations to make your skin black
obviously does something to make you a fucking scumbag liar.

LOL

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 9, 2005, 10:12:13 PM9/9/05

I was talking about him thinking I'm someone else, but I'm with you on
the looking like I have Aids thing, cause I do have Aids.

Tim Donohoe

Sep 9, 2005, 10:29:58 PM9/9/05
H.I.V. Steve wrote:

> Tim Donohoe wrote:
>
>>H.I.V. Steve wrote:

>>>The whole story of how I got Aids is here http://hivsteve.ytmnd.com/ I
>>>got it from a girl you idiot. YOu must be like that Army dad neighbor
>>>in American Beautiful.
>>>

>>Plus he is still alive today, so don't be stupid you moron
>

> I guess you forgot that the Army dad neighbor in American Beauty(Not
> American Beautiful as I originally stated) is a repressed homo, just
> like the guy I replied to.

I was replying to this : "You would still be alive today if you had just
kept your butt-cheeks closed."

He thinks you died and are trolling from the grave.

Faerva with Looters!

Sep 9, 2005, 10:30:49 PM9/9/05
sinead o'connor called.

--

Never shit a shitter.

*RULER of alt.pro-wrestling.nwo

******************************

"Tim Donohoe" <tdon...@aol.com> wrote in message

Donald Richter

Sep 10, 2005, 5:14:15 AM9/10/05

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Since you have already established yourself as a perpetual liar, I see that
as a complement.

Donald Richter

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 10, 2005, 11:02:08 AM9/10/05

Donald Richter wrote:

> Since you have already established yourself as a perpetual liar, I see that
> as a complement.

Cause you're stupid. OWNED.

Scruff

Sep 10, 2005, 12:20:30 PM9/10/05

"Mattinglyfan" <nyya...@comcast.net> wrote in message
ohhh, lol

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 10, 2005, 12:28:10 PM9/10/05

I don't know, this guy always tries to work homosexuality into each of
his posts. It seems that is all he thinks of. Oh, I see you're
laughing at him, not with him. Cool me too. LOL

Mattinglyfan

Sep 10, 2005, 8:19:49 PM9/10/05

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Who stands when they tan you shit head?

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 10, 2005, 8:32:19 PM9/10/05

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> Who stands when they tan you shit head?

LIAR.

atomic fireball

Sep 10, 2005, 11:51:57 PM9/10/05
wrote:

>I got some bad news guys. My H.I.V. has turned from H.I.V. to full
>blown Aids.
>

>Looks like your wishes are finally coming true, this may be one of my
>last posts ever.
>
>Bye guys.

Better go shopping for some smaller belts

Donald Richter

Sep 11, 2005, 5:12:26 AM9/11/05

"H.I.V. bilgemerk" <hiv_bi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 11, 2005, 9:00:40 AM9/11/05

Wow you're so owned.

Message has been deleted

Donald Richter

Sep 12, 2005, 5:02:19 AM9/12/05

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Not by YOU, i'm not, bilgefag.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 12, 2005, 5:03:27 PM9/12/05

Donald Richter wrote:

> Not by YOU, i'm not, bilgefag.

STFU bilefag, you stupid idiot bilgefag, you're so OWNED bilgefag.

H.I.V. Steve

Sep 12, 2005, 5:04:26 PM9/12/05

SirAn...@no.spam wrote:

> All of us who know you know you are dying but thanks for trying to cheer us up.

Why would me dying cheer you up?

Wavy G: Prettiest Boy in All of Usenet

Sep 12, 2005, 6:08:19 PM9/12/05
Of all the H.I.V. Steves I've known, "H.I.V. Steve" is the H.I.V.
Steveiest.

>SirAn...@no.spam wrote:
>
>> All of us who know you know you are dying but thanks for trying to cheer us up.
>
>Why would me dying cheer you up?

Well, speaking for myself, it was pretty darned funny when you did it
the last time.

Steven Perkoff

Sep 12, 2005, 6:14:40 PM9/12/05

Are you speaking of the dead usenet legend Asshole Lee OOOO?

Donald Richter

Sep 13, 2005, 5:21:56 AM9/13/05

> Donald Richter wrote:
>
> > Not by YOU, i'm not, bilgefag.
>
> STFU bilefag,

Practice what you preach, bilgefag (not that you have the right to preach.)