"Bored, She hung Herself" at RapidShare

Hyottoko

Jan 20, 2008, 11:45:49 AM1/20/08
I just posted this episode in two parts at RapidShare. It's the same
copy that's been floating around for awhile. The quality is pretty
crappy, but watchable. Enjoy!

Part 1: <http://rapidshare.com/files/85203943/H5-O_BSHH_1.mov.html>

Part 2: <http://rapidshare.com/files/85212705/H5-O_BSHH_2.mov.html>

--
Hyottoko, that is.

MrBud...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2008, 4:21:56 AM1/24/08
On Jan 20, 11:45 am, Hyottoko <hyott...@okikurojin.com> wrote:
> I just posted this episode in two parts at RapidShare. It's the same
> copy that's been floating around for awhile. The quality is pretty
> crappy, but watchable. Enjoy!

Thank you! You're right, the technical quality is pretty awful, but
even if it had been a pristine copy, I don't think my opinion would
differ: This was a very mediocre episode, and no great loss due to its
unavailability. Then again, absence *does* make the heart grow fonder.

pwee...@umich.edu

Apr 28, 2013, 3:40:19 AM4/28/13
Looks like the original link has expired -- is the file still available to watch anywhere online?

raf

May 2, 2013, 5:05:00 PM5/2/13
On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 00:40:19 -0700 (PDT) pwee...@umich.edu <pwee...@umich.edu> wrote:

I'm also looking for the link. Did you ever find it? TIA.