New Essay Archive at HPInkPot.com

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

hei...@gmail.com

5 Dec 2005, 14:55:4305/12/2005
FictionAlley.org is thrilled to announce the launch of our newest
"house" - HPInkPot.com, for essays on all Potterific topics! Using
ourSubmission Form at
http://forums.fictionalley.org/fics/story_management.php, essayists,
academics, scholars and students can submit works ranging from book
reports and term papers to in-depth explorations of linguistic,
economic and socio-political examinations of the world created by J.K.
Rowling. Then, thanks to our brand new search page at
http://forums.fictionalley.org/fics/search.php people can focus their
searches on specific characters, time frames, themes or topics.

The archive itself is located at http://www.hpinkpot.com and a list of
essays by date can be found at http://www.hpinkpot.org/new/.

Since the site has only been live for a few days, we only have half a
dozen essays yet, but we're adding more each day. Let us add yours!
Even if your pet subject was "Jossed" by HBP (in other words, your
theorizing was annihalated or impacted by a canon development) we'd
love to have your archival works on HPInkPot - just select "pre-HBP" in
the "when was this work written?" section.

All essays are moderated, although we are only looking for reasonably
good grammar and spelling, and for essays and papers that are at least
750 words long - anything shorter is better suited for our FictionAlley
park discussion forums.

Our Help Desk is happy to talk people through the form - just email us
at he...@fictionalley.org.

About FictionAlley.org: We started in 2001 with a few dozen authors,
three pieces of fanart and an ezboard forum, and we have grown to
become the largest Harry Potter-specific fanfiction/fanart/discussion
site. We have five fanfic houses, a ballery with over 11,000 works of
fan-art, a Wiki at http://www.hpwiki.com and now, this lovely new house
for essays.