New information about book seven

fillmyso...@yahoo.it

Mar 8, 2006, 10:41:40 AM3/8/06

Today, J.K. Rowling presented some lines of the new book in an
interview, but VERY REPRESENTATIVE!

Wow, I can't wait for the 7th!!

The lines:

---
Harry was absolutely amazed. His scar was beaming again with that
strange colourful rainbow, but his attention was not on that. He was
looking directly into the eyes of Goric Griffyndor.

"Harry", said Goric carefully, "listen to me. I'm going to tell you
something crucial for your future and Voldemort's. Something that
Dumbledore had to say you if he were... well, you know".

Then, he breathed deeply and noisy, and said:

"In fact, you are my..."
---

I want mooooooooore!!!

Salutt,
Cristiano

Jonathan Rodriguez

Mar 8, 2006, 10:45:16 AM3/8/06

<fillmyso...@yahoo.it> wrote in message

hmmm link?

fillmyso...@yahoo.it

Mar 8, 2006, 11:42:17 AM3/8/06

It's not from the web. It's from TV, from a program called "L'Italia
sul 2" at Rai 2. I have it recorded from a few half-hours ago and the
text is displayed as an exclusive (I suppose) while interviewing JKR
and the interviewers asking her if they can, and she says "yes" and
they put it. I paused the VCR and copied it. Sorry :-(.

Saluti,
Cristiano

tbar...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2006, 1:17:32 PM3/8/06

It's not from anything written by JKR, that's for sure..

Fish Eye no Miko

Mar 8, 2006, 2:34:57 PM3/8/06
tbar...@yahoo.com wrote:

> fillmyso...@yahoo.it wrote:
>
>> It's not from the web. It's from TV, from a program called
>> "L'Italia sul 2" at Rai 2. I have it recorded from a few
>> half-hours ago and the text is displayed as an exclusive (I
>> suppose) while interviewing JKR and the interviewers asking
>> her if they can, and she says "yes" and they put it. I paused
>> the VCR and copied it. Sorry :-(.
>

> It's not from anything written by JKR, that's for sure..

Yeah.. For one thing, didn't Jo shoot down the "Harry is the Heir of
Gryffindor theory"? If so, what would Godric have to tell him? Especially
something that starts with "I'm am your..."? And I also thought that there
would be no more time travel, so how would Harry meet Godric?

Catherine Johnson.
--
fenm at cox dot net
"No dragons were harmed in the making of this movie."

drusilla

Mar 8, 2006, 3:11:05 PM3/8/06
Fish Eye no Miko escribió:

> tbar...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> fillmyso...@yahoo.it wrote:
>>
>>> It's not from the web. It's from TV, from a program called
>>> "L'Italia sul 2" at Rai 2. I have it recorded from a few
>>> half-hours ago and the text is displayed as an exclusive (I
>>> suppose) while interviewing JKR and the interviewers asking
>>> her if they can, and she says "yes" and they put it. I paused
>>> the VCR and copied it. Sorry :-(.
>> It's not from anything written by JKR, that's for sure..
>
> Yeah.. For one thing, didn't Jo shoot down the "Harry is the Heir of
> Gryffindor theory"? If so, what would Godric have to tell him? Especially
> something that starts with "I'm am your..."? And I also thought that there
> would be no more time travel, so how would Harry meet Godric?
>
> Catherine Johnson.

Well, Harry doesn't need to travel back in time to meet Godric. It might
be the imprint of his soul or something like that. The I am could also
be 'I am your guide through the path of the death...', 'I am your
conscience...'

Not the I believe the story. In a recent post I said some tabloid had
said JKR would be reading an excerpt of the book 7, something she
dismissed saying she wouldn't read anything that has not been published
already.

Magic_mom

Mar 8, 2006, 3:16:06 PM3/8/06

Not to mention the fact that it just does NOT sound like her wirting at
all. And she would never be putting out lines in interviews like that,
especially this early in the process.

M_m

Brian Tung

Mar 8, 2006, 5:24:28 PM3/8/06
Fish Eye no Miko wrote:
> Yeah.. For one thing, didn't Jo shoot down the "Harry is the Heir of
> Gryffindor theory"? If so, what would Godric have to tell him? Especially
> something that starts with "I'm am your..."? And I also thought that there
> would be no more time travel, so how would Harry meet Godric?

Dream scene? In any event, I don't think it could be anything that
would really be revealing.

--
Brian Tung <br...@isi.edu>
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.html

Shadow

Mar 9, 2006, 1:22:28 AM3/9/06

<fillmyso...@yahoo.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Today, J.K. Rowling presented some lines of the new book in an
> interview, but VERY REPRESENTATIVE!
>
> Wow, I can't wait for the 7th!!
>
> The lines:
>
> ---
> Harry was absolutely amazed. His scar was beaming again with that
> strange colourful rainbow, but his attention was not on that. He was
> looking directly into the eyes of Goric Griffyndor.

Why do I get the feeling that Jo knows how to spell "Godric" a little better
than you seem to?

Jane Grey

Mar 9, 2006, 8:07:45 AM3/9/06

okay, fess up, you obviously made all that up...

--
Jane Grey

JoeMo

Mar 9, 2006, 10:13:37 AM3/9/06

Why do you think it's made up? I can't count the number of times
Harry's scar has "beamed again with that strange colourful rainbow" in
books 1-6.

tbar...@yahoo.com

Mar 9, 2006, 11:40:58 AM3/9/06
I can't count the number of times Harry's scar has "beamed again with
that strange colourful rainbow" in books 1-6 either. I mean, it's
impossible to count something that doesn't exist! :o)

Kish

Mar 9, 2006, 12:01:18 PM3/9/06

And "Gryffindor," too, now that you mention it.

Magic_mom

Mar 9, 2006, 12:41:16 PM3/9/06

Yep.. the only problem he has had so far is with his scar hurting..
always meaning something bad.. never giving him a *good beaming
rainbowlove* feeling, lol. If it's there in all the books, the please
give us proper reference. Or maybe this is something just in the adult
versions, LOL.

M_m

Jane Grey

Mar 9, 2006, 2:14:55 PM3/9/06

hehe, lol!

--
Jane Grey

Thom Madura

Mar 9, 2006, 6:55:58 PM3/9/06
drusilla wrote:

I would assume that there is a portrait of Gryffindor somewhere in
Hogwarts - as well as Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and even Slytherin. However
- JKR did already close down the "heir" theory.

Thom Madura

Mar 9, 2006, 6:58:37 PM3/9/06
tbar...@yahoo.com wrote:

THe "translations" of the books other than the American Language version
- have LOTS of changes - changes of words - names - places. It is
possible this does exist in a book

drusilla

Mar 9, 2006, 8:04:50 PM3/9/06
Thom Madura escribió:

yeah man. In my versions, they drink lots of Tequila :)

Petrea Mitchell

Mar 12, 2006, 5:44:25 PM3/12/06
At 8 Mar 2006 08:42:17 -0800,
fillmyso...@yahoo.it strode forth and proclaimed:

A reader of Wizard News has written in to say he normally watches that
show and it hasn't mentioned so much as mentioned Harry Potter all week.
Article here: http://www.wizardnews.com/story.200603121.html

--
/
Petrea Mitchell <|> <|> <pr...@m5p.com> <mit...@osm.com>

wadki...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2006, 6:13:27 PM3/12/06

"OMG!", she said LOL. I have finally found the key to the books! All
Harry and company have to do to defeat the evil wizard is drop a house
on Voldemort and "follow the yellow brick road" to "somewhere over the
rainbow!"

trinity

Mar 18, 2006, 9:44:55 AM3/18/06

Maybe Harry was eating his Lucky Charms?

Alex Clark

Mar 19, 2006, 11:48:50 AM3/19/06

Lewis Carroll could have counted them. Very easily. Zero.

But he would have made up a riddle or a mock-proof instead.

And Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle would not have been able to count
them.

--
Alex Clark

Dorm lover laid Tom (an anagram rejected by Tom Riddle)