OOTP trailer online

1 view

wadki...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2006, 8:24:59 PM11/17/06
There's a ten second clip of the new trailer at:

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/10sec_500.asx

The whole trailer will be online on Nov.20 at 3PM EST at:
www.HappyFeetmovie.com

Enjoy!

Cassie

Toon

Nov 18, 2006, 3:53:51 AM11/18/06
On 17 Nov 2006 17:24:59 -0800, wadki...@yahoo.com wrote:

>There's a ten second clip of the new trailer at:
>
>http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/10sec_500.asx

Gone now. : (

wadki...@yahoo.com

Nov 18, 2006, 10:25:03 AM11/18/06

Wow, they pulled that quickly! No problem, Toon. Go to
Youtube.com...The whole pirated trailer is there. Not great quality,
but it's still worth checking out!

Toon

Nov 19, 2006, 3:40:27 AM11/19/06

Thanks. I've got to start thinking of Youtube like I do Google for
info.

Dinorider d'Andoandor

Nov 19, 2006, 8:39:24 AM11/19/06
Yeah! it doesn't have such a great quality but there it is.. and loads
of people have posted it to their blogs... like me!
hehe

Dinorider
http://dinorider.blogspot.com/2006/11/el-teaser-trailer-de-harry-potter-5-no.html

Toon ha escrito:

Sylvester Foxworth

Nov 19, 2006, 6:42:28 PM11/19/06

July 17 is a long way away. Why is post production taking so long?
The 31st is also a tuesday. We have reached the epiphany for all
those who keep coming here and asking "when is the movie/book" coming
out. Tuesday has always been the answer, so now it looks like it will
be the right answer.
--
Politicians and Diapers need to be changed often....

and for the same reason

Jen

Nov 19, 2006, 7:30:37 PM11/19/06

<wadki...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I found a crappy version of one on YouTube, but nothing better than blurry,
shaky and the sound not synced up