New Isaac posts on Hanson.net...

1 view

Laura Rzeznik

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Isaac Hanson
Administrator posted 12-27-1999 06:14 PM
------
hey guys, i know it's sad but true that hanson has officially been labeled
"taken" BUT i do have news too. i've been doing my research and have found zac
and tay's g/f's icq #'s. They are 59142791(taylor's) and zac's is 59142666 . I
haven't found ike's g/f's icq # yet but when i do i'll post it here. Zac and
Taylor's girlfriends are really nice girls and WON'T admit to being their
girlfriends BUT don't be fooled, they are. They just don't want to be *hated*
by the fans so lets show them how nice we are...and tell them how lucky and how
happy we are for them well, thats it..bye guys!
Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did have
girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s on
the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you were
them now would it.

P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S.

------------------
~)(ISAAC)(~

"If" by R. Kipling

Author Topic: Hanson ISP
Isaac Hanson
Administrator posted 12-27-1999 05:40 PM
------
What you you think of that?

Uh...okay Isaac. What a weird boy, lol.

-Laura
"Just one breath is a million sighs" -Hanson

MaRzBaBe

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Heeeeey!!!!!! its you!!! lol i just talked to you!

Chrissy

Aaron K. Thompson

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Laura Rzeznik wrote in message:

<< And if we did have girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them
out and post there #'s on the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That
wouldn't be cool if you were them now would it. >>

Good for Isaac! I personally think he relayed an important message to the
fans...

_________________________________
Aaron K. Thompson, B.Sc.

The Official Ruby Jean Jensen Website:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/4914

Nikki

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did have

>girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s
>on
>the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you
>were
>them now would it.
>
>P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S.
>
>------------------
>~)(ISAAC)(~
>
>"If" by R. Kipling

That was very well (and nicely, I might add) said. Whoever posted that
original message ought to be very ashamed of themselves. I guess I'll just
never understand "fans" that are like that...

~Nikki~

- L a u r a -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>Laura Rzeznik wrote in message:
><< And if we did have girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them
>out and post there #'s on the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That
>wouldn't be cool if you were them now would it. >>

holleluja! lets raise the flag and have a party they have finally proved they
are, yes, they ARE humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-L a u r a =)
TUNESQD: Excuse me, but are you, by chance, a famous person? This probably
sounds weird but, I got your screename from a celebrity web site and can't
remember who it is.

Aaron K. Thompson

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Nikki wrote in message:

<< Whoever posted that original message ought to be very ashamed of
themselves. >>

What happened in the first place? Was someone impersonating Hanson on
Hanson.net?

Laura Rzeznik

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

>What happened in the first place? Was someone impersonating Hanson on
>Hanson.net?

Yeah....I don't keep up much with Hanson.net. Anyone care to summarize for us?

Nikki

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
> << Whoever posted that original message ought to be very ashamed of
>themselves. >>
>
>What happened in the first place? Was someone impersonating Hanson on
>Hanson.net?

I was just referring to the message that Ike responded to. The person that
posted their "girlfriends" ICQ #s.

~Nikki~ <--doesn't keep up with Hanson.net

Aaron K. Thompson

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Nikki wrote in message:

<< The person that posted their "girlfriends" ICQ #s. >>

How pathetic! And how sad to also think that some fans would be naive
enough to fall for a trick like that...

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:04:07 GMT, "Aaron K. Thompson" <akt...@mta.ca> wrote:

>Nikki wrote in message:

> << Whoever posted that original message ought to be very ashamed of
>themselves. >>
>
>What happened in the first place? Was someone impersonating Hanson on
>Hanson.net?

Lot's of people impersonate, Laura impersonates me!

-S a r a h =D
TUNESQUID: Excuse me, but are you, by chance, a famous clown? This probably
sounds lame but, I got your screename from a celebrity jester site and can't
remember who it is i'm supposed to be posting to!

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On 28 Dec 1999 07:06:11 GMT, ever...@aol.com (Laura Rzeznik) wrote:

>>What happened in the first place? Was someone impersonating Hanson on
>>Hanson.net?
>>

>Yeah....I don't keep up much with Hanson.net. Anyone care to summarize for us?

Yeah, it's been hacked and taken down by the WWF posters, they are hacking masters!

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:16:02 GMT, "Aaron K. Thompson" <akt...@mta.ca> wrote:

>Nikki wrote in message:

><< The person that posted their "girlfriends" ICQ #s. >>
>
>How pathetic! And how sad to also think that some fans would be naive
>enough to fall for a trick like that...

Terrible! :(

MaRzBaBe

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
oh my gosh no way!! i thought they were aliens!!
hehehehehe

Chrissy

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

Have you got blonde hair?

MaRzBaBe

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
there were a few people that were saying in posts that all of the Hansons had
g/f's, spreading rumors yadda yadda..

MaRzBaBe

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
lol, actually I don't, but thanks for asking!! hehe

MaRzBaBe

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Yup! Im impersonating Laura right now. "Hi, im Laura and I love Hanson!!!"

Chrissy

AMBER

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
I'm kinda confused. This is what I have made of it.
#1: My first thought was that Ike put that there as a joke so he could
say that if they did have gf's harassing them isn't cool .

My second thought: Someone pretended to be them and posted the number.
Isaac is a lurker saw it and spoke out against it .
my 3rd thought Somebody posted someones Icq numbers and said it was
there g/f's. Ike posted to say it wasn't true.

Amber's last thoughts : Thank you Isaac . It was about time one of them
spoke up and said something about the g/f maddness over there . It will
be great when the day comes that Hanson like the BSB can tell us if they
have g/f's or not, with out being scared some crazed fan will kill
herself. Let us keep working to make this dream real.

DancinOnTheSun

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

>Yup! Im impersonating Laura right now. "Hi, im Laura and I love Hanson!!!"

nooooooo not more posers

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On 28 Dec 1999 10:05:35 GMT, marz...@aol.com (MaRzBaBe) wrote:

>lol, actually I don't, but thanks for asking!! hehe

Shame, you sound a bimbo!

Hook.
Line.
Stinker.

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On 28 Dec 1999 10:04:09 GMT, marz...@aol.com (MaRzBaBe) wrote:

>there were a few people that were saying in posts that all of the Hansons had
>g/f's, spreading rumors yadda yadda..

As opposed to spreading their legs?

- S a r a h -

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On 28 Dec 1999 10:12:05 GMT, marz...@aol.com (MaRzBaBe) wrote:

>Yup! Im impersonating Laura right now. "Hi, im Laura and I love Hanson!!!"
>

>Chrissy

Are you?
Who's Laura?
I can't remember nobody's...she's stole my email addy!
Bitch!

wikid bitch of the east

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>>P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S.

o see i misinturpreted the post. .. lol .. GO Ike! well sed hun!

-jess
im that bitch eveyone loves to hate..

just because they cover "teen spirit" does not
make them alternative -- kerri on the moffatts

wikid bitch of the east

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>hey guys, i know it's sad but true that hanson has officially been labeled
>"taken"

GO HANSON! WOOOOHOOO! I am so glad that they can finally admit to being young
men! (or men in Ikes case!) I am totally happy for them and I think this is a
turing point in them. Wow, this is awesome!!

=)))))))))

Jeniflea3

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
<< Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did have

girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s on
the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you were
them now would it.

P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S. >>

Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, lol.

Smita

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

I am a bit scared by the spelling and grammar of that post..=X

MariposaLoca

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>From: jeni...@aol.com (Jeniflea3)

>Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, lol.

LOL Anyone else wonder if someone else is using his SN? Hmm.

Marci

TOP 10 SIGNS YOU'RE BEING STALKED BY MARTHA STEWART

7. You find your pet bunny on the stove in an exquisite tarragon, rose petal &
saffron demi-glace', with pecan-crusted hearts of palm and a delicate
mint-fennel sauce.

Tink

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

> >Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, lol.
> >
> I am a bit scared by the spelling and grammar of that post..=X

Perhaps he shouldn't be the poster boy for homeschooling. <grin>

The Cather-Nater

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

>How pathetic! And how sad to also think that some fans would be naive
>enough to fall for a trick like that...

A few weeks ago I was constantly checking out Hanson.net, and so many of the
threads were about their "girlfriends" and like "I have the full story and
phone numbers" I find that so sick

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
...xoxo...
Cath
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Jeanette

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Can someone make it clear to me.
*Does* Tay and Zac have girlfriends?
Or did Isaac say in that post on HansoNet that someone had picked two girls'
ICQ #'s and said they where Tay and Zac's girlfriends?

*Jeanette*

--
Hanson Castle
Contain: Artwork, Guitar Chords, Pictures, Links, Fan Fiction, Multimedia
AMBER <AJ...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Mrs.Zachary Hanson

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

girl drummer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
In article <B4ba4.33336$TT4.8...@news1.rdc2.on.home.com>,

Isaac has made several errors in his post's, but then so do I. I'm a
terrible speller and my grammar sucks, so I use spell check and then
just hope for the best. I've been out of school now for 20 year's and
I've forgotten a lot of the basics, but I get my point across and so
does he. I think I'm the worst at proper punctuation, (just check out
this post, it probably reeks w/ errors). Maybe Ike had very little time
to make his post and rushed through it. I make lot's of typos when I
type fast. Also, because of Ike's very tight schedule with his career
something in his life has to suffer. I'm not surprised that schooling
isn't one of them whether it's at home or in public. Some people just
don't do well in this particular subject, maybe he's one of them. But,
I love and respect him all the same, and *would never point out* a flaw
like this about him, or you, or anyone else in public and cause
embarrassment and humiliation for that person. He's a sweet guy and has
many talents that I can't even come close to. Make all the errors you
want, Ike.... It's okay by me!!

Tracie
drumgal

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Laura Rzeznik

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>>hey guys, i know it's sad but true that hanson has officially been labeled
>>"taken"
>
>GO HANSON! WOOOOHOOO! I am so glad that they can finally admit to being young
>men! (or men in Ikes case!) I am totally happy for them and I think this is a
>turing point in them. Wow, this is awesome!!
>
>=)))))))))

Did you read the rest of the post? lol...he was joking with the first sentence.

-Laura
"Just one breath is a million sighs" -Hanson

- S a r a h -

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On 28 Dec 1999 19:32:25 GMT, dancino...@aol.com (DancinOnTheSun) wrote:

>>Yup! Im impersonating Laura right now. "Hi, im Laura and I love Hanson!!!"
>>

>nooooooo not more posers
>-L a u r a =)

No, youre enough, nice to see you went back to your own email address!

- S a r a h -

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On 28 Dec 1999 22:34:48 GMT, smi...@aol.com (Smita) wrote:

>><< Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did
>>have
>>girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s
>>on
>>the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you
>>were
>>them now would it.
>>
>>P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S. >>
>>

>>Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, lol.
>>

>I am a bit scared by the spelling and grammar of that post..=X

Forging her now?

SuComp

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
He wasnt joking he was quoting someone elses post and then denying that it was
true.
SUE B.

"You don't have to be a certain age to enjoy a certain type of music" Taylor
Hanson

Rory Palehonki.Moffatt.Hanson

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did have
>girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s
>on
>the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you
>were
>them now would it.
>
>P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S.
>
>------------------
>~)(ISAAC)(~

looks like isaac didnt get a spell checker for christmas?

Rory

http://moffpix.8m.com
Sugarchc7: i love you scott

LLamaesque

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>And if we did have
>girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s
>on
>the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7.

Hooked on phonics *didn't* work for him! ;)

Amanda <-- has absolutely no right to pick on someone for misspelling anything
up to and including their own name ;)
~~~~~
"Out of chaos stars are born."

http://www.Hansonfiction.com/llamaesque
http://www.hansonfiction.com/links

Nikki

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>Isaac has made several errors in his post's, but then so do I. I'm a
>terrible speller and my grammar sucks, so I use spell check and then
>just hope for the best. I've been out of school now for 20 year's and
>I've forgotten a lot of the basics, but I get my point across and so
>does he. I think I'm the worst at proper punctuation, (just check out
>this post, it probably reeks w/ errors). Maybe Ike had very little time
>to make his post and rushed through it. I make lot's of typos when I
>type fast. Also, because of Ike's very tight schedule with his career
>something in his life has to suffer. I'm not surprised that schooling
>isn't one of them whether it's at home or in public. Some people just
>don't do well in this particular subject, maybe he's one of them. But,
>I love and respect him all the same, and *would never point out* a flaw
>like this about him, or you, or anyone else in public and cause
>embarrassment and humiliation for that person. He's a sweet guy and has
>many talents that I can't even come close to. Make all the errors you
>want, Ike.... It's okay by me!!

Actually, your post was pretty much error free. All I noticed were the
apostrophes... you don't use them unless you're signifying possession (i.e.
Isaac's posts, or the child's toys).

~Nikki~

DancinOnTheSun

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>No, youre enough, nice to see you went back to your own email address!

your such a loser..im using this one so people know what posts are really from
me..although you dont act a bit like me...

DancinOnTheSun

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

>Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, l

ike and i were in typgins class togeahter =)

Nanner Liz

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
<< I am a bit scared by the spelling and grammar of that post..=X >>

He should atleast know how to spell harass and feel by now... =/

-Liz

"Kiss me, won't you kiss me now
And sleep I would inside your mouth
Don't be us too shy- for knowing it's no big surprise that
I will wait for you, I will wait for no one but you" -DMB

Nikki

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>LOL Anyone else wonder if someone else is using his SN? Hmm.

lol nah... i'm thinking he just needs some typing lessons. he spelled "them"
"then" twice...

~Nikki~
"If life was a giant VCR, our lives would be a lot of videotape. We could fast
forward past the bad stuff and rewind the good stuff. Except with my luck I'd
probably lose the remote and get stuck at like, Cheerleader Day in the
cafeteria."-MSCL

Kara

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did have

>girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s
>on
>the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you
>were
>them now would it.
>
>P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S.

Did you copy and paste if from the thing? If you did, dang Isaac, you kinda
need to look in the dictionary. You mispelled some words there, buddy. *LOL*

Kara

Rock On!
Kara

*AFH Peacekeeper has spoken. :o)

"That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing...I meant that." - God

-------------------------------
http://mmmbop.hansoncity.com/
"It's your fault. You clicked on it." - Zac Hanson.

MaRzBaBe

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>LOL Anyone else wonder if someone else is using his SN? Hmm.
>
>Marci

now THAT would be interesting

Chrissy

girl drummer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
In article <19991228224200...@ng-bh1.aol.com>,

LOL, I knew someone would point something out to me which is good. I'm
glad you did :). I know I'm really bad at it and I really do need to
take a refresher course at my local college to learn how to write
properly. Especially with all the writing I do online now. My eleven
year old daughter points out that very same error to me all the time.
You'd think I'd learn by now w/ her around but I guess it's hard to
teach an old dog new tricks. Thanks, Nikki :)

girl drummer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Author Topic: Hanson ISP
> Isaac Hanson
> Administrator posted 12-27-1999 05:40 PM
> ---------------------------------------
> What you you think of that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HERE IS ANOTHER POST MADE ON THE 27TH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.hanson.net/Forum2/HTML/032033-2.html
Jessica Simpson
Member posted 12-27-1999 05:50 PM
LOL.. I'm sorry Ike.. It's just every time you get on.. every freaks
out and starts mad posting!! Luv ya anyways!! Hope you had a great X-
Mas.. Get Tay and Zac here..
------------------
--==()_)
*Britney*
Isaac Hanson
Administrator posted 12-27-1999 05:58 PM
Sorry to interrupt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IKE MADE A TOTAL OF FOUR POST'S THAT DAY, THE THREE HERE + DUPLICATE OF
THE GIRLFRIEND POST.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VPKT

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

>>Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, l
>
>ike and i were in typgins class togeahter =)
>-L a u r a =)

realy? ME TO!

<3*Nessi*

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched
- they must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller, on Beauty

"Don't be fooled by the face I wear"-Unknown.

kerr-geek-bear

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
No quote.

Is anyone else rather confused about the posts Isaac made?

--
- kerri, the hanson gypsy
http://www.tiggerboy.net/kerri/esque

"I don't want realism. I want magic!
Yes, yes, magic! I try to give that
to people. I misrepresent things to
them. I don't tell truth, I tell what
ought to be truth! And if that is
sinful, then let me be punished for it!"

- Blanche DuBois, "A Streetcar Named Desire"

Raven Darling

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>hey guys, i know it's sad but true that hanson has officially been
>labeled "taken" BUT i do have news too. i've been doing my research and
>have found zac and tay's g/f's icq #'s.

First of all, stop posting these numbers all over the Internet. That's really
evil.

Secondly, I find it slightly interesting that the two ICQ numbers you've found
are so similar, considering most numbers vary to *extremes*.

Ugh.

------------(-l.i.k.a-)------------

http://cloudwoven.com

------------(-|......|-)-------------

SK

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Aaron K. Thompson wrote:

> Laura Rzeznik wrote in message:

> << And if we did have girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them
> out and post there #'s on the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That
> wouldn't be cool if you were them now would it. >>
>
> Good for Isaac! I personally think he relayed an important message to the
> fans...

Yeah...that he needs us to chip in and get him that all-important "Speak
and Spell" as a belated Christmas gift. <snorts>

Steph

SK

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Jeniflea3 wrote:

> << Sorry guys not ture, still not steady girlfriends for us. And if we did have

> girlfriends I would hope that you wouldn't seach them out and post there #'s on
> the net, and huras then by calling then 24/7. That wouldn't be cool if you were
> them now would it.
>
> P.S. I feal sorry for the people with those #'S. >>
>
> Isaac has some kind of creative spelling going on here, lol.

That's a really polite way of putting it.

Steph

ChRyStAL

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
For a 19 yr. old educated boy, Ike sure has bad grammar!!!!! But oh well...

And on top of all that, I have no clue what in God's name he's babbling about.
~*~Chrystal~*~
Nosnah16: Ha! Ha! I watching the star wars premiere thing last night and
I saw Tay and I was like "Ohmigod!! Itz Chrystal" LOL!
MuzikChrys: lol yeah right
Nosnah16: I am sooo serious!

Magali

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>And on top of all that, I have no clue what in God's name he's babbling
>about.

lol...I think it's very cool that Ike posts on the regular basis, but where are
Taylor and Zac?¿?¿

*=MaGs=*

Yahoo ID: HITZnTULSA

"We'll be boozing" --Zac

-=It's plain to see that's your the only one for me=-

Rory Palehonki.Moffatt.Hanson

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>For a 19 yr. old educated boy, Ike sure has bad grammar!!!!! But oh well...

'it's that homeschooling'

jk

Jeniflea3

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
<< Some people just
don't do well in this particular subject, maybe he's one of them. But,
I love and respect him all the same, and *would never point out* a flaw
like this about him, or you, or anyone else in public and cause
embarrassment and humiliation for that person. He's a sweet guy and has
many talents that I can't even come close to. Make all the errors you
want, Ike.... It's okay by me!!
-- >>

I agree with you for the most part. I was just teasing. It's funny because a
friend of mine really likes Isaac and she is a terrible speller, too. And she
is one of the smartest people I know. Her theory is that it's some kind of
glitch in the learning process, because she really tries, but it just doesn't
come naturally to her. I'm that way about math. Obviously it hasn't stood in
the way of success for Isaac.

Jennifer

wikid bitch of the east

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>Perhaps he shouldn't be the poster boy for homeschooling. <grin>

i know rite? .. lol .. aw poor ikey! Did anyone else notice this? but i think
ike cares more about the fans than tay and zac? .. i mean hes the one thats
updating the hotline always and posting onhanson net.. tay and zac dont post
and i doubt they even lurk, ike cares

{{{{{{ike}}}}}}}
hehe

-jess
im that bitch eveyone loves to hate..

just because they cover "teen spirit" does not
make them alternative -- kerri on the moffatts

LinAnn529

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

I agree with you for the most part. I was just teasing. It's funny because a
friend of mine really likes Isaac and she is a terrible speller, too. And she
is one of the smartest people I know. Her theory is that it's some kind of
glitch in the learning process, because she really tries, but it just doesn't
come naturally to her. I'm that way about math. Obviously it hasn't stood in
the way of success for Isaac.

Jennifer

My sister is a very artistic person, but also a very bad speller. When we were
in college I forgot she had night class one night and took the car. When I got
back there was a note that said. "Thanks. I had to walk to class. I'll probably
get rapped." I still tease her about that one.:)

Smita

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>Did anyone else notice this? but i think
>ike cares more about the fans than tay and zac?

woa, that is a big assumption. He might do those things cause he is the most
capable on the internet or because he has the most time, seeing that he no
longer has school.

{{{{{{{{{{{Hanson}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I think they all care about their fans
equally.

-Smita

VPKT

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

>woa, that is a big assumption. He might do those things cause he is the most
>capable on the internet or because he has the most time, seeing that he no
>longer has school.

exactly

girl drummer

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In article <19991230120352...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,

smi...@aol.com (Smita) wrote:
> >Did anyone else notice this? but i think
> >ike cares more about the fans than tay and zac?
>
> woa, that is a big assumption. He might do those things cause he is
the most
> capable on the internet or because he has the most time, seeing that
he no
> longer has school.
>
> {{{{{{{{{{{Hanson}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I think they all care about their
fans
> equally.
>
> -Smita

I agree with you, Smita.

We as fan's don't know what the rules are in their home. *Maybe* Tay
and Zac aren't allowed on the Internet for whatever reason, i.e.
parents don't want them reading the crap that's posted about them, or
*maybe* they don't want to read all the terrible things that are said
about them. *Maybe* they need to complete their school work and chores
first and, with their work schedule I can see them having a difficult
time accomplishing everything they need to. There are many day's here
in my home where my kids don't get all of their chores completed
because of so much homework, and my kids aren't spending 8 10 or 12
hours a day in a recording studio, or practicing music at home.

Ike being 19 and out of school has more freedom to choose what he does
with his time. That isn't to say that he doesn't follow the house
rules. Just that he has more time on his hands without school work and,
parents relinquish certain parental rights when their child turns 18
even if that child is still in their home. *Maybe* Ike chooses to visit
and post whereas Tay and Zac are not allowed to. *** This is all just
speculation on my part*** Just thinking of possible reasons why Ike
posts and the other two do not. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that
Tay and Zac don't care about their fans. As much as they probably tire
of some of them, I really do believe that they do appreciate and
respect their fans for the most part as a whole.

I do understand your disappointment though that Tay and Zac haven't
posted yet. *HANSON* consists of Ike Tay and Zac and with HANSON.NET
being HANSON'S site, we expect for all three of them to post even if
it's just a simple hello.

Katie

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>lol...I think it's very cool that Ike posts on the regular basis, but where
>are
>Taylor and Zac?¿?¿

in the bathroom. And thats where taylor was during the yahoo chat. NOT
recording a new song like they said he was, LOL they just didn't want to
embarass him. hehe

~Katie
WA IA Guardian of:
I's gray shirt T's ?? Z's giggle Caz, Zac's twin

"I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away"