Excuse me

1 view

FlavorOfLife

Mar 12, 2001, 5:04:17 PM3/12/01
I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at my
wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact. The sole
purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
HANSON. All I've seen displayed from you people is belligerence, sarcasm,
inconsideration and most of all, immaturity. Don't you people have anything
better to do? WHO CARES about somebody's basketball game? WHO CARES if somebody
is "procrastinating" with school work because they hate school? WHO CARES if
someone has an opinion on Hanson "birdies"? Apparently, a lot of you people do,
since you seem to take issues like these so seriously. For some reason, you
feel righteous enough go ahead and belittle people with no shame. IT'S WRONG.
IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF CLASS. GROW UP. Why can't you just ignore it? It's kind
of scary, I wonder what kind of adults some of you will turn out to be. Have
you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board? It's
sad. I really hope some of this ignorance can somehow be diminished and you
people will realize that your immaturity will get you nowhere.

*Dominique

<3Matt and Mini forever<3

rocknroller n outtacontroller

Mar 12, 2001, 5:08:36 PM3/12/01

i dont care what you think, lmao

[cj]

johanna

Mar 12, 2001, 5:10:19 PM3/12/01
lmao

> people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact. The sole
>purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
>HANSON.

Guess we're not true fans.

>Don't you people have anything
>better to do?

Don't you?

>WHO CARES if somebody
>is "procrastinating" with school work because they hate school?

I do.

>IT'S WRONG.
>IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF CLASS. GROW UP.

::sniff:: Stop yelling.

>Have
>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

lol
Actually people do wonder about that.
Many believe they're lurkers.
But in truth, no one cares if they read it. Why would we act differently in
front of Hanson than we do with our friends?

*j o h a n n a*
it's hard to say what it is i see in you
wonder if i'll always be with you
but words can't say and i can't do enough to prove
it's all for you

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 12, 2001, 5:12:14 PM3/12/01
>Subject: Excuse me

Oh yay... another one.

>I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at my
>wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact.

*yawns*

>The sole
>purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
>HANSON.

What is there to discuss? Taylor's hair? OMG, like, Taylor's hair looks so...
yuck *rolls eyes*

>All I've seen displayed from you people is belligerence, sarcasm,
>inconsideration and most of all, immaturity.

Go away then.

>Don't you people have anything
>better to do?

Well I could be out screwing guys but I just decided I would come here and piss
you off.

>WHO CARES about somebody's basketball game?

Dude my school just won some big basketball game LOL

>WHO CARES if somebody
>is "procrastinating" with school work because they hate school?

I do that all the time!

>Apparently, a lot of you people do,
>since you seem to take issues like these so seriously.

I take nothing seriously... LOL

>IT'S WRONG.
>IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF CLASS. GROW UP. Why can't you just ignore it?

The irony...

>It's kind
>of scary, I wonder what kind of adults some of you will turn out to be.

Thanks for thinking about me!

>Have
>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

Hell no.

>I really hope some of this ignorance can somehow be diminished and you
>people will realize that your immaturity will get you nowhere.

LMAO thanks I needed a laugh.
Pam
http://www.picturetrail.com/princessoflyte
You may see me staring
Or catch me in a daze
May see me hang my head
When you come my way
*We can't be friends*

hanson sucks

Mar 12, 2001, 5:12:08 PM3/12/01
why dont you move on and get a life?
<BODY text="#0099FF" bgcolor="white" link="#000000" vlink="#000000"
alink="#000000">
heather ;)
< font . color="#9900CC">
* 5/11/00 5/12/00 5/14/00 6/26/00 6/27/00 6/28/00 7/7/00 8/7/00 8/8/00 8/10/00
10/29/00
http://www.angelfire.com/geek/badtraders

miss jess

Mar 12, 2001, 5:12:58 PM3/12/01
>Actually people do wonder about that.
>Many believe they're lurkers.
>But in truth, no one cares if they read it. Why would we act differently in
>front of Hanson than we do with our friends?

lmao word up.

i think theyre a bunch of stupid ass wusses. would i tell them that to their
faces? if i had the chance? fuck yea. hanson aren't any different from us. lol

+ jess +
afh bitch (w/ ally)

if i had it all i'd fuck it up ~ dMb*

[dawson's creek]: first you sleep with pacey then you have sex with that freak
from the amazon, god jo you better get tested ~ "dawson", saturday night live

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 12, 2001, 5:13:03 PM3/12/01
>> people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact. The sole
>>purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
>>HANSON.
>
>Guess we're not true fans.

Ouch LOL

play on playa

Mar 12, 2001, 5:14:20 PM3/12/01
>I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at my
>wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact

good for you! i dont think anyone here really gives two shits what you think,
however.

>The sole
>purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
>HANSON.

discuss hanson 24/7? i think id go insane.

>WHO CARES about somebody's basketball game?

me
me
me

>WHO CARES if somebody
>is "procrastinating" with school work because they hate school?

me
me
me

>WHO CARES if
>someone has an opinion on Hanson "birdies"?

me
me
me

>Apparently, a lot of you people do,

straight up sista

>IT'S WRONG.
>IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF CLASS. GROW UP

lol

>Why can't you just ignore it?

cuz then its no fun

i like fun

>It's kind
>of scary, I wonder what kind of adults some of you will turn out to be.

haha

>Have
>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

that we are cool :) :) :) =D

*NPCA fo eva...<3 yagirlie;)

BB's and "caps" 4ever!

johanna

Mar 12, 2001, 5:19:12 PM3/12/01
>Dude my school just won some big basketball game LOL

whoohoo go pam's school

Andrea

Mar 12, 2001, 5:19:02 PM3/12/01

>*Dominique
>
><3Matt and Mini forever<3

though I agree with some of what you said, the things you listed are what makes
this place AFH, everyone rarely talks about Hanson, but instead, they talk
about more important things in life also, and they learn and grow together.
Conflict is all a part of healthy living.
Andrea

.:Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful:.

johanna

Mar 12, 2001, 5:21:17 PM3/12/01
>i think theyre a bunch of stupid ass wusses. would i tell them that to their
>faces? if i had the chance? fuck yea.

lol i'd like to be there when you do that...

i had a crowd at my locker today looking at a hanson picture. a guy was arguing
with me that it's impossible for a boy to be pretty.

multiplied times three

Mar 12, 2001, 5:24:16 PM3/12/01
>>WHO CARES about somebody's basketball game?

Who cares that you don't like what we talk about?

>>WHO CARES if somebody
>>is "procrastinating" with school work because they hate school?

Who cares that you don't like what we talk about?

>>WHO CARES if
>>someone has an opinion on Hanson "birdies"?

HEY! Watch it with the birds, missy.

>>Apparently, a lot of you people do,

Apparently so do you, since you decided to memorize every little conversation
and post about it. (And hey, Newsflash! You just posted something that's NOT
about HANSON! [gasp])

>>It's kind
>>of scary, I wonder what kind of adults some of you will turn out to be.

And it's kind of scary that you care this much.

>>Have
>>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

Did they make this board? No.
Plus, they've got H.net. They couldn't give two squirts and a yelp what we do
over here in no man's land.

>>Why can't you just ignore it?

Hahahahaha! Really...
-----
\\* s k i m
-----
"Well, the Mr. Jim I knew is in jail
for substituting hamburger with collie"

NiaRhiannon

Mar 12, 2001, 5:20:35 PM3/12/01

FlavorOfLife wrote:
> I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at my
> wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact. The sole
> purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
> HANSON. All I've seen displayed from you people is belligerence, sarcasm,
> inconsideration and most of all, immaturity. Don't you people have anything
> better to do? WHO CARES about somebody's basketball game? WHO CARES if
<snip>

WHO CARES what your opinion is? I like AFH the way it is. If
you disagree, move along.

--
"Throw a party. Invite your pants down to your shoes." (The
school janitor, to a student in guy-capris)

miss jess

Mar 12, 2001, 5:27:49 PM3/12/01

>lol i'd like to be there when you do that...

yes you must!

>i had a crowd at my locker today looking at a hanson picture. a guy was
>arguing
>with me that it's impossible for a boy to be pretty.

lmao!!! in my locker i have this picture that i took from hammerstein that's
all up taylors nose and people are always like "EWWWWWW BOOOGERS" it's
hilarious

johanna

Mar 12, 2001, 5:32:10 PM3/12/01
>lmao!!! in my locker i have this picture that i took from hammerstein that's
>all up taylors nose and people are always like "EWWWWWW BOOOGERS" it's
>hilarious

lol

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 12, 2001, 5:34:57 PM3/12/01
>>Dude my school just won some big basketball game LOL
>
>whoohoo go pam's school

idon'tevenknowwhatthegamewasfor =X LOL It was like state finals or something.

Kewliz 7

Mar 12, 2001, 6:31:56 PM3/12/01
>i dont care what you think, lmao

This type of reply is an exact confirmation that what she said is correct.

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

Kewliz 7

Mar 12, 2001, 6:33:30 PM3/12/01
You will get flamed up the ying yang for this post. But rest assured that many
of us know that what you are saying is true.

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

Alex

Mar 12, 2001, 6:36:21 PM3/12/01
>This type of reply is an exact confirmation that what she said is correct.

dude, do ever have anything nice to say?

- Alex
"nothing isn't nothing.
nothing's something that's important to me.
that's right. and everyone's a little nothing.
that's ok, that's how it should be." -Ben Kweller
--
"always have to steal my kisses from you." - ben harper

JeSSiCa

Mar 12, 2001, 6:35:39 PM3/12/01
>Don't you people have anything
>better to do

nope

----------
Jessica
----------
I'm not saying..
there wasn't nothing wrong
I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me
I'm not saying..
we ever had the right to hold on
I just didn't wanna let it get away from me
-- Matchbox Twenty

Redsandee

Mar 12, 2001, 6:36:48 PM3/12/01
hahahahaha anyone who gives a flying fuck say aye!
*-Sand-*
"I have been resurrected."
-Method Man
Anti-TGP
"Thanks for noticing."
The first time Jarrod Gollihare responded to me, and I'll never forget it!

Alex

Mar 12, 2001, 6:37:43 PM3/12/01
>dude, do ever have anything nice to say?

do YOU* sorry about that.

giveitup

Mar 12, 2001, 6:43:04 PM3/12/01
>mao!!! in my locker i have this picture that i took from hammerstein that's
>all up taylors nose and people are always like "EWWWWWW BOOOGERS" it's
>hilarious

i have a picture up in my locker of lexie being taken away by security in
macy*s (for the signing thing) and zac is laughing at her. sly

- Jaime

a pretty girl can kiss a guy
a bird can kiss a butterfly
the rising sun can kiss the grass
but you my friend can kiss my ass

miss jess

Mar 12, 2001, 6:45:41 PM3/12/01

>i have a picture up in my locker of lexie being taken away by security in
>macy*s (for the signing thing) and zac is laughing at her. sly

LMAO

hanson sucks

Mar 12, 2001, 6:59:13 PM3/12/01

>>mao!!! in my locker i have this picture that i took from hammerstein that's
>>all up taylors nose and people are always like "EWWWWWW BOOOGERS" it's
>>hilarious

we dont have lockers:(

Natalie

Mar 12, 2001, 7:01:24 PM3/12/01
>: Excuse me

did i do something wrong?/ i get invited then ignored all night long
..ive been trying im not lying. no one perfecr ive got baggage...life to short
babe time is flyin, im lookin for baggage that goes with mine....

hmm hehe sorry had to =)

**<*<Natalie>*>**
you are just a picture
and a thousand memories is all I take with me
'cuz your smile is just too much to see
you're just a thousand memories

rocknroller n outtacontroller

Mar 12, 2001, 7:15:07 PM3/12/01
its practically sudden death when you mess with us AFHers.
lol im so lame

[cj]

Luv Ya MTA

Mar 12, 2001, 8:12:16 PM3/12/01
>Don't you people have anything
>better to do?

don't you ?

>Why can't you just ignore it?

why didn't you ?

>Have
>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

No

><3Matt and Mini forever<3

true
- Danielle -

* Addicted to Ike's Smile *
"This tour is a dedication to you " - Hanson
7*31*98 / 7*3*00 / 10*2*00 / 10*7*00 / 10*20*00

simply pimpin

Mar 12, 2001, 8:31:41 PM3/12/01
>This type of reply is an exact confirmation that what she said is correct.

you know what, shove it up your booty because we are FRIENDS here. we might
fight and stuff but when theres a hanson drought there might be a thread about
them here or there but most of us do care about each others personal lives and
try to be there for each other and help out.

jeez.. if you hate it that much then get the fuck off

<3xOXoxOxoXo<3
-ally-

*I'm a princess* *I live in the clouds* *If you wanna get with me ya better bow
down* *So get on your knees* *Call me your highness* *Cause believe me baby*
*I'm Jensen's finest*

simply pimpin

Mar 12, 2001, 8:32:38 PM3/12/01
>would i tell them that to their
>faces? if i had the chance? fuck yea. hanson aren't any different from us.
>lol

same here.... i would not act different AT ALL in front of hanson....

Taylor Hanson can kiss my ass

Mar 12, 2001, 8:50:41 PM3/12/01
>>mao!!! in my locker i have this picture that i took from hammerstein that's
>>all up taylors nose and people are always like "EWWWWWW BOOOGERS" it's
>>hilarious
>
>i have a picture up in my locker of lexie being taken away by security in
>macy*s (for the signing thing) and zac is laughing at her. sly

rofl...Please remove this girl immediately...*security yanks lexie away* Poor
Lex...

// *n o r a
--------------------------------------
Iil diggity: OH MY GOD IKE IS SO HOT
Iil diggity: IKE IS MINE!!!!
Iil diggity: I WANT IKE
Iil diggity: i am like
Iil diggity: orgasming lmao

Kewliz 7

Mar 12, 2001, 8:51:08 PM3/12/01
Shove it up my booty? What a mature way to express yourself.
Gee- shall we break out into "my mom can beat up your mom" now or later?

>you know what, shove it up your booty because we are FRIENDS here. we might
>fight and stuff but

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

MikiKatie

Mar 12, 2001, 8:59:00 PM3/12/01
>For some reason, you
>feel righteous enough go ahead and belittle people with no shame. IT'S WRONG.
>IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF CLASS. GROW UP. Why can't you just ignore it?

LMAO Ok, I'm just gonna leave this one alone =X

Miki <g>

the q is silent

Mar 12, 2001, 9:21:10 PM3/12/01
>I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at my
>wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact.

Nothing like a person who has never contributed anything at all valuable to
then ewsgroup coming in and belittling everybody for not contributing anything
valuable.

Jyqm

"I've never seen a black goldfish before."
"That's okay, he's never seen a rich white man before."

TWEEEEEEEETflump

Mar 12, 2001, 10:05:04 PM3/12/01
>Have
>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

i think they'd laugh. and join in.

>The sole
>purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
>HANSON.

HELLO ASSHOLE HANSON'S NOT DOING ANYTHING NOW SO WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO
DISCUSS

go away

marisa
-------------
AmidaIa 20: And look, they're all crowded in front of the computer camera
screen like puppies in a pet store window with enough gel on their hair to sink
the Titanic.

Luv Ya MTA

Mar 12, 2001, 10:14:41 PM3/12/01
>"my mom can beat up your mom" now or later?

hmm... i think i would actually go with "my dad could beat up your dad" but...
whatever bakes your cake !

Luv Ya MTA

Mar 12, 2001, 10:20:17 PM3/12/01
> the things you listed are what makes
>this place AFH, everyone rarely talks about Hanson

for real... and usually when Hanson is mentioned, that is when the fighting
starts.

Rachie

Mar 12, 2001, 10:29:13 PM3/12/01
It's, not only rude but, pointless for you to come here and tell us that we
are immature and not fans because we like to talk about basketball games or
what's going on in our lives and we like to discuss things when we have
opposing views. It's a news group ... it has no real defined topic to discuss.
Yeah okay it's alt.fans.hanson... but yanno it seems we're all Hanson fans here
so I think the criteria for us to discuss things is met. Regardless ... big
deal if we have nothing better to do than sit here and pick at eachother ... we
aren't picking at you ... don't pick at us. Although you certainly seem to get
off on reading our pickings. At least you show us this by taking your time to
reprimand us.
I think I can solve all of our problems really easily... just don't read
posts that are OT. Better yet find a new newgroup/message board where you
aren't belittled by everyone's "belligerence, sarcasm,
inconsideration and most of all, immaturity" if you are so appalled.
-punkrawkandlollypops-
Rachie

Once Upon A Time

Mar 12, 2001, 10:32:37 PM3/12/01
>Shove it up my booty? What a mature way to express yourself

well I thought it was better then her usual slew of cursing.

.-<.-<.-<.__Mare__.>-.>-.>-.

**love motivates the yes response**

shay la la la

Mar 12, 2001, 11:10:02 PM3/12/01
>same here.... i would not act different AT ALL in front of hanson.

I know I haven't. And Taylor, I really mean that you are a bitch

;)

*::-Shayla-::*
-----
Iil diggity: i did mad ab workouts and im mad sore
ShayDiggs: put Bengay on it
Iil diggity: lmao BenGay
Iil diggity: how about TayGay

*hysterical laughing*

..M a l l y..

Mar 12, 2001, 11:16:02 PM3/12/01
>It's, not only rude but, pointless for you to come here and tell us that we
are immature and not fans because we like to talk about basketball games or
what's going on in our lives and we like to discuss things when we have
opposing views. It's a news group ... it has no real defined topic to discuss.

Guys, I think more than *half* of you missed her point. She wasn't saying "Who
cares about your life. Don't talk about basketball games, friends, life, etc."
She was saying "Who cares what that person does? Why ridicule them and poke fun
of them?" The second someone posts about a boyfriend, or boy problems, or
school, someone has to make a smart-ass comment. Dominique's point was just
that. She's right, it is immature to fight over something as pety as that. If
you don't like what someone posts (Ex: Boy rant, Asking for advice, etc.) Why
on earth would you waste tour time replying "This is stupid - These kind of
posts are annoying." Obviously it wasn't stupid, or annoying enough to keep
more than half of you away from replying. (Not you Rach, in general.)

[[ *Mallory -
--
Take me to the place where you go,
Where nobody knows if it's night or day.

..M a l l y..

Mar 12, 2001, 11:18:47 PM3/12/01
>I know I haven't. And Taylor, I really mean that you are a bitch
>;)

rofl. {{{Shay}}} I say wear your OWN homemade shirt next time with that phrase
on it. Just to mock him.

shay la la la

Mar 12, 2001, 11:35:40 PM3/12/01
>rofl. {{{Shay}}} I say wear your OWN homemade shirt next time with that
>phrase
>on it. Just to mock him.
>
>[[ *Mallory -

Nah. I'll just sit on his ass if he gets smart again. lol
riiiiiiight Shay keep dreaming

Kewliz 7

Mar 12, 2001, 11:36:01 PM3/12/01
>I think I can solve all of our problems really easily... just don't read
>posts that are OT.

I think thats a large part of the problem. Even if a post starts out to be ON
TOPIC- after the 4th of 5th message it turns into "OMG! This guy at my school
did the same thing!" or "you're sooo stupid, blah blah blah"

People like me who like to come here and read ON TOPIC posts, must wade thru
literally hundreds of junk posts. My favorite are the ones where people feel a
need to write a one word response, back and forth...those are especially
touching.
It's sad- because I tend to miss some good posts, mainly because they are
lodged in between OT blabbing posts, and I don't have the time or inclination
to sit here reading everything in between.

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

Kewliz 7

Mar 12, 2001, 11:37:23 PM3/12/01
Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming totally
off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

>>I know I haven't. And Taylor, I really mean that you are a bitch
>>;)
>

>rofl. {{{Shay}}} I say wear your OWN homemade shirt next time with that
>phrase
>on it. Just to mock him.
>
>[[ *Mallory -
>--

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

multiplied times three

Mar 12, 2001, 11:43:14 PM3/12/01

>Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming
>totally
>off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

Oh good lord. Is it really putting that much of a damper on your life that
people are straying from the topic? Boo-freaking-hoo. It's life, get over it.
-----
\\* s k i m
-----
"Well, the Mr. Jim I knew is in jail
for substituting hamburger with collie"

Lauren

Mar 12, 2001, 11:52:16 PM3/12/01

"Kewliz 7" <kew...@aol.com> wrote >

>Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming
totally
> off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

Please go away.

me

shay la la la

Mar 12, 2001, 11:59:01 PM3/12/01
>Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming
>totally
>off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

Shut up <--is that off topic enough for you?! Or should I throw around insults?

Kewliz 7

Mar 13, 2001, 2:22:15 AM3/13/01
>Please go away.
>
>me

NO! We wont go away. Some of the people in this group and the most immature,
rude, arrogant and obnoxious people. You are very inconsiderate of others. I
can't believe how rude many of you have been to the original poster of this
message... It's so sad that this is a Hanson newsgroup, and this is who you all
are.... A local DJ here told me he likes Hanson, but doesn't play them...he
said that Hanson's fans ruined their career. With the types of attitudes I see
here, I can understand where he is coming from.

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

thoorvyk

Mar 13, 2001, 3:35:47 AM3/13/01
Hi, Dominique. I hope you'll see my post. I totally agree with you. Every
time I come here and read the posts I'm stupefied by the fact that people
here call themselves fans. Then I realized that they are not, they are only
Hanson-haters and this newsgroup is, in my opinion, the best anti-Hanson
place that a perfectionist hater could find on the Internet. That's what
they are, so if you are, like I am, a Hanson fan, this is not a place for
you. And don't feel blessed by the way they treated you, they really are
very malignant, it's just a community of very cruel, evil, mean and
unsatisfied people, who are always ready to virtually kill whomever tries to
defend Hanson.

"FlavorOfLife" <flavor...@aol.com> wrote :

> I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at
my

> wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact. The

sole
> purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to
discuss

> HANSON. All I've seen displayed from you people is belligerence, sarcasm,
> inconsideration and most of all, immaturity. Don't you people have
anything
> better to do? WHO CARES about somebody's basketball game? WHO CARES if
somebody
> is "procrastinating" with school work because they hate school? WHO CARES
if
> someone has an opinion on Hanson "birdies"? Apparently, a lot of you
people do,
> since you seem to take issues like these so seriously. For some reason,

you
> feel righteous enough go ahead and belittle people with no shame. IT'S
WRONG.

> IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF CLASS. GROW UP. Why can't you just ignore it? It's

kind
> of scary, I wonder what kind of adults some of you will turn out to be.

Have
> you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

It's
> sad. I really hope some of this ignorance can somehow be diminished and
you
> people will realize that your immaturity will get you nowhere.

Laura

Mar 13, 2001, 7:03:54 AM3/13/01
>NO! We wont go away. Some of the people in this group and the most immature,
>rude, arrogant and obnoxious people. You are very inconsiderate of others.
>can't believe how rude many of you have been to the original poster of this
>message... It's so sad that this is a Hanson newsgroup, and this is who you
>all
>are....

>From: kew...@aol.com (Kewliz 7)

if you dont like it, then dont post...jesus. im sure theres plenty of other
things you can do with your time. i hope i'm not sitting online complaining
about people at a hanson newsgroup when im your age.

-laura
***********************************
the more i know of you. . .
is the more i know i love you
*12/13/97* <3

thoo...@cybercable.fr

Mar 13, 2001, 7:18:57 AM3/13/01

FlavorOfLife <flavor...@aol.com> writes:

>I've been following this board for quite some time and I'm pretty much at
my
>wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans"
interact. The
>sole purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to
> discuss HANSON. All I've seen displayed from you people is belligerence,

> sarcasm,inconsideration and most of all, immaturity. *Dominique

NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email ab...@newsone.net

ItzTara

Mar 13, 2001, 8:07:18 AM3/13/01
>Every
>time I come here and read the posts I'm stupefied by the fact that people
>here call themselves fans. Then I realized that they are not, they are only
>Hanson-haters and this newsgroup is, in my opinion, the best anti-Hanson
>place that a perfectionist hater could find on the Internet.

Don't you love it when people who have never posted here before jump into an
argument after someone else initiated it? My favorite is when they believe
they have been blessed with the gift of being able to determine what makes
somebody a fan of Hanson and what doesn't.

> it's just a community of very cruel, evil, mean and
>unsatisfied people, who are always ready to virtually kill whomever tries to
>defend Hanson.

You need to lay off the liquor, sweetheart. Being a Hanson fan and kissing
their asses all the time are two different things.

ItzTara

[on Britney] "I'd rather nail her than listen to her music." - Gil

..M a l l y..

Mar 13, 2001, 8:16:08 AM3/13/01
>[on Britney] "I'd rather nail her than listen to her music." - Gil

At least he's honest. It's kind of funny how Americans all skip around that and
go "Well, she's, she's...all right." Instead of be honest like others.

LadyLurker

Mar 13, 2001, 8:48:27 AM3/13/01
Referring to "thoorvyk" <thoo...@noos.fr>, Tara said:
> Don't you love it when people who have never posted here before jump into
an
> argument after someone else initiated it?

Just as clarification, I believe I remember seeing this s/n post here as far
back as 1998/1999.
Just because someone lurks does not mean that they have no right to post.
Oftentimes, a lurker sees an issue much more clearly than someone in the
midst of that issue.

> > it's just a community of very cruel, evil, mean and
> >unsatisfied people, who are always ready to virtually kill whomever tries
> >defend Hanson.
>
> You need to lay off the liquor, sweetheart. Being a Hanson fan and
kissing
> their asses all the time are two different things.

Tara, you know that most times I agree with you. But this time, I can't.
There ARE alot of cruel people here, and they don't hesitate to jump all
over someone who defends Hanson. The poster you are quoting said nothing
about kissing Hanson's ass, and in my opinion, she didn't even infer that.

Karen
LadyLurker

Sierra897

Mar 13, 2001, 8:50:06 AM3/13/01
>>[on Britney] "I'd rather nail her than listen to her music." - Gil

>At least he's honest. It's kind of funny how Americans all skip around that
>and
>go "Well, she's, she's...all right." Instead of be honest like others.

Well yeah but I think it's also possible to be a bit TOO blunt in certain
instances. lol

~*Tia*~

Tia: lol, he's SO my lover
Dani: he's SO on the other side of the world!
Tia: lol, it SO doesn't matter!
Tia: We digitally getdown
Dani: PLEASE don't talk about 'n sync and gil in the same sentence

Niffer

Mar 13, 2001, 9:13:27 AM3/13/01
>From: "thoorvyk" thoo...@noos.fr

>Hi, Dominique. I hope you'll see my post. I totally agree with you. Every
>time I come here and read the posts I'm stupefied by the fact that people
>here call themselves fans. Then I realized that they are not, they are only
>Hanson-haters and this newsgroup is, in my opinion, the best anti-Hanson
>place that a perfectionist hater could find on the Internet. That's what
>they are, so if you are, like I am, a Hanson fan, this is not a place for
>you. And don't feel blessed by the way they treated you, they really are
>very malignant, it's just a community of very cruel, evil, mean and
>unsatisfied people, who are always ready to virtually kill whomever tries to
>defend Hanson.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm alrighty then.

- - -
"If I wanted to act mature, I could? But I choose not to." - Scott Moffatt
- - -

Niffer

Mar 13, 2001, 9:14:47 AM3/13/01
>From: lucys...@aol.comeAntiZac (..M a l l y..)

>>[on Britney] "I'd rather nail her than listen to her music." - Gil
>
>At least he's honest. It's kind of funny how Americans all skip around that
>and
>go "Well, she's, she's...all right." Instead of be honest like others

i think the moffatts said basically the same thing about her :oX well, i think
scott said something along the lines of "i don't listen to her music, but she's
eye candy, so she'd doing me a service" hahahahahahahahaha

Niffer

Mar 13, 2001, 9:21:43 AM3/13/01
>From: kew...@aol.com (Kewliz 7)

>A local DJ here told me he likes Hanson, but doesn't play them...he
>said that Hanson's fans ruined their career. With the types of attitudes I
>see
>here, I can understand where he is coming from.

i think he's probably talking about the fans who freak out whenever anyone in
the world says that hanson are anything less than perfect. the ones who think
hanson are god, and think they're the best band in the world and refuse to
listen to virtually anything else. the ones who build hanson shrines in their
houses and the ones who turn into screaming, psychotic freaks whenever hanson
is within the same vicinity as them...

ITZbnl555

Mar 13, 2001, 10:28:27 AM3/13/01
Hanson IS the main focus of this newsgroup. What has formed here is a sort of
community for Hanson fans to get together and discuss what is going on in their
lives.
I understand that you ONLY want to talk about Hanson, but for many people here,
Hanson has become a part of their lives.
If they want to talk about a basketball game, then just let them do so.
I'm not trying to lecture you in any way. I actually agree that fans can be
extremely immature sometimes, and I see more proof everyday. But as you
suggested, maybe you should just ignore it. Don't think I'm mean for saying
this. I am simply expressing my opinion, which I have a right to do.

shay la la la

Mar 13, 2001, 11:54:42 AM3/13/01
>.he
>said that Hanson's fans ruined their career.

riiiiiiight

It seems that Hanson has ruined their own career. I mean, HELLO?! Let's wait
87473298 yrs to release our sophomore effort..that'll keep all our fans with
us. Nah Hanson, think again. lol

ItzTara

Mar 13, 2001, 12:19:01 PM3/13/01
>There ARE alot of cruel people here, and they don't hesitate to jump all
>over someone who defends Hanson.

Perhaps...but she said (or, at the very least, implied) it was all of us.

>The poster you are quoting said nothing
>about kissing Hanson's ass, and in my opinion, she didn't even infer that.

That's true... that was really for the person who started this thread.

ItzTara

..liz..

Mar 13, 2001, 12:33:00 PM3/13/01
>It seems that Hanson has ruined their own career

Hanson are idiots...
When it comes to their career's..they have made some pretty stupid moves. Yeah
and some fans are pretty freaking retarded.

AFH is like a tiny fraction of hanson fans, and just about all of us are all
pretty awesome fans.

ohh..and just to comment on how to act in front of hanson....me and my sister
got in a argument backstage in ny, in front of them.
If that's not normal behavior, I don't know what is!! =))

...liz...
//Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
And yeah, everybody here's got somebody to lean on\\

Kewliz 7

Mar 13, 2001, 12:35:22 PM3/13/01
>Don't you love it when people who have never posted here before jump into an
>argument after someone else initiated it?

Alot of people dont post because it's obvious to many lurkers around here that
if you aren;'t part of the "in" group at AFH you just get belittled or treated
like trash. God forbid someone comes in here with a different opinion. You
guys cant even treat eachother well, let alone newbies.

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

simply pimpin

Mar 13, 2001, 12:51:08 PM3/13/01
>"my dad could beat up your dad"

oooh jeez lets not get started on my dad hes scary

<3xOXoxOxoXo<3
-ally-

*I'm a princess* *I live in the clouds* *If you wanna get with me ya better bow
down* *So get on your knees* *Call me your highness* *Cause believe me baby*
*I'm Jensen's finest*

simply pimpin

Mar 13, 2001, 12:50:46 PM3/13/01
>Shove it up my booty?

well, had i said ass, i would have gotten a speech about how terrible my mouth
is.

>Gee- shall we break out into "my mom can beat up your mom" now or later?

actually leave my mommy out of it :P

simply pimpin

Mar 13, 2001, 1:01:04 PM3/13/01

>Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming
>totally
>off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

OMFG.... IF YOU HATE IT HERE SO MUCH THEN LEAVE BUT STOP RUINING OUR RUN
BECAUSE WE LIKE TO TALK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT.... JUST STOP WHINING AND LEAVE OR
SWALLOW IT AND STAY..
jjeezzzzzzzzzz

simply pimpin

Mar 13, 2001, 1:03:01 PM3/13/01
>he
>>said that Hanson's fans ruined their career.

not true like, at all. i like hansons music... but i dont think i like them as
the people they come accross as... and i would tell them that too... i dont cry
and flip out when i see them and i dont care if they have girlfriends and screw
them every minute of the day... i just want some music... so whatever....

simply pimpin

Mar 13, 2001, 1:08:36 PM3/13/01
>RUN

fun :X lol.. jeez i was a little pissy when i wrote that

..you know you love me..

Mar 13, 2001, 2:08:18 PM3/13/01
and I'm pretty much at my
>wits end watching you people who call yourself "Hanson fans" interact.

then go away.

The
>sole
>purpose for a Hanson newsgroup, I'm sure none of you can deny, is to discuss
>HANSON.

considering theyre not DOING anything right now, there's nothing to talk about.
besides, talking about hanson all the time would be BORING. :)

> Don't you people have anything
>better to do?

no lol

>GROW UP.

what right do you have to just come out of the blue and start bitching people
out? if you don't like it, LEAVE. nobody's stopping ya

>you people ever wondered what HANSON would think if they saw this board?

who cares?

\\ Erin //
========
// whats up my aboriginies? //

hanson is a bunch of fags

Mar 13, 2001, 2:49:12 PM3/13/01
> Excuse me

please leave
< font . color=#=<009999>< font . Face="verdana ref">
|| jen ||
.so i look in your direction.
.but you pay me no attention.
.i know you dont listen to me.
+and i wanted to say, dont shiver+
.ill always be waiting for you.

Alex

Mar 13, 2001, 2:50:08 PM3/13/01
>Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming
>totally
>off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

it's not fucking off topic. she's talking about Taylor - Taylor is a Hanson.
gee that word looks familiar.

- Alex
"nothing isn't nothing.
nothing's something that's important to me.
that's right. and everyone's a little nothing.
that's ok, that's how it should be." -Ben Kweller
--
"always have to steal my kisses from you." - ben harper

Alex

Mar 13, 2001, 2:53:53 PM3/13/01
>NO! We wont go away. Some of the people in this group and the most immature,
>rude, arrogant and obnoxious people.

Who's "we". You aren't very nice either. Majority of your posts are mean &
putting down others.

>. It's so sad that this is a Hanson newsgroup, and this is who you all
>are.

Who are you to say this? You're not perfect.

>Hanson's fans ruined their career.

First of all - that's wrong. Second of all.. he's probably talking about what
Jenn said!

Alex

Mar 13, 2001, 2:59:11 PM3/13/01
>You
>guys cant even treat eachother well, let alone newbies.

I was a newbie not too long ago. I was treated nicely. Don't generalize.

shay la la la

Mar 13, 2001, 3:30:37 PM3/13/01
>Alot of people dont post because it's obvious to many lurkers around here
>that
>if you aren;'t part of the "in" group at AFH you just get belittled or
>treated
>like trash.

That's not true. If you throw around insults about everyone here at AFH, you're
not gonna get POSITIVE feedback.

ItzTara

Mar 13, 2001, 3:43:21 PM3/13/01
>Alot of people dont post because it's obvious to many lurkers around here
>that
>if you aren;'t part of the "in" group at AFH you just get belittled or
>treated
>like trash.

It all depends on how they conduct themselves. When I was a newbie, I wasn't
treated badly, nor did I go along with any "clique" or general opinion. But I
damn sure didn't come in here, all high and mighty, and started preaching about
how the regulars should speak on the newsgroup.

Niffer

Mar 13, 2001, 3:48:01 PM3/13/01
>>Alot of people dont post because it's obvious to many lurkers around here
>>that
>>if you aren;'t part of the "in" group at AFH you just get belittled or
>>treated
>>like trash.

i'm not part of the "in" group here, but it hasn't stopped me from posting and
saying what's on my mind...

hols s

Mar 13, 2001, 3:59:07 PM3/13/01

"Niffer" <mmmbo...@aol.complicate> wrote in message

> >>Alot of people dont post because it's obvious to many lurkers around
here
> >>that
> >>if you aren;'t part of the "in" group at AFH you just get belittled or
> >>treated
> >>like trash.
>

> i'm not part of the "in" group here

yep, me either.

i just post.

heh.

-holly.

sheryl

Mar 13, 2001, 4:03:50 PM3/13/01
hanson didnt wait an excessively long time to release TTA. they took a
reasonable amount of time. and the music was good.
hanson just, in my opinion, didnt stay bland, cheezy and plastic, and their
bland cheezy plastic "fans" didnt like it, and slid on over to the brit brit
etc side of the fence.
and they were aimed at the wrong audience completely. they pushed the music
on kids who didnt want to hear it.
if they'd been able to get played on adult rock radio they'd have done just
fine.
"shay la la la " <shay...@aol.compassion> wrote in message

sheryl

Mar 13, 2001, 4:06:17 PM3/13/01
lets dont forget how every single thread, regardless of what its about,
turns into a fight between morons.

"simply pimpin" <zery...@aol.commmlickme> wrote in message

..M a l l y..

Mar 13, 2001, 4:14:41 PM3/13/01
>i think the moffatts said basically the same thing about her :oX well, i
think
scott said something along the lines of "i don't listen to her music, but she's
eye candy, so she'd doing me a service" hahahahahahahahaha

Scott's a chauvinistic pig. He thinks women are there just for his own
pleassure and there to make him happy.

[[ *Mallory -
--
Take me to the place where you go,
Where nobody knows if it's night or day.
Please don't put your life in the hands of a
Rock and Roll band who'll throw it all away.

Niffer

Mar 13, 2001, 4:24:27 PM3/13/01
>From: lucys...@aol.comeAntiZac (..M a l l y..)

>Scott's a chauvinistic pig. He thinks women are there just for his own

>pleassure and there to make him happy.

lol but that's half his charm... ::cough::

multiplied times three

Mar 13, 2001, 4:25:05 PM3/13/01

>Scott's a chauvinistic pig. He thinks women are there just for his own
>pleassure and there to make him happy.
>
>[[ *Mallory -
>--

Well, the girls are willing so you can't really blame it all on him, lol.
-----
\\* s k i m
-----
"Well, the Mr. Jim I knew is in jail
for substituting hamburger with collie"

the q is silent

Mar 13, 2001, 4:32:53 PM3/13/01
>Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming
>totally
>off the topic....

Your point?

Jyqm

"I've never seen a black goldfish before."
"That's okay, he's never seen a rich white man before."

sheryl

Mar 13, 2001, 4:32:08 PM3/13/01
thats why i think boys are there....does that make me a chauvinistic pig
too?

"Niffer" <mmmbo...@aol.complicate> wrote in message

the q is silent

Mar 13, 2001, 4:37:36 PM3/13/01
>Guys, I think more than *half* of you missed her point. She wasn't saying
>"Who
>cares about your life. Don't talk about basketball games

I she was saying that, I'm sure quite a few people here wouldn't have any
problem with it.

the q is silent

Mar 13, 2001, 4:39:11 PM3/13/01
>People like me who like to come here and read ON TOPIC posts, must wade thru
>literally hundreds of junk posts.

It's really not that difficult. I only read about 200 tops of the three days'
worth of posts (which is anywhere between 1300 and 2500) that my computer shows
me.

shay la la la

Mar 13, 2001, 4:47:06 PM3/13/01
>hanson didnt wait an excessively long time to release TTA. they took a
>reasonable amount of time

Eh...maybe. I just think for their market, it was a long time. Ya know?

the q is silent

Mar 13, 2001, 4:47:27 PM3/13/01
>hanson didnt wait an excessively long time to release TTA. they took a
>reasonable amount of time. and the music was good.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Hanson ruined their career by taking
three years in between albums.
For one thing, expecially in today's world, three years between albums is
not that long a time. Second, Hanson purposely wanted to distance themselves
from their Middle of Nowhere image, and they did it.

>hanson just, in my opinion, didnt stay bland, cheezy and plastic, and their
>bland cheezy plastic "fans" didnt like it, and slid on over to the brit brit
>etc side of the fence.

Amen.

>and they were aimed at the wrong audience completely. they pushed the music
>on kids who didnt want to hear it.
>if they'd been able to get played on adult rock radio they'd have done just
>fine.

Definitely. They wouldn't have sold huge numbers, but their sales wouldn't have
been as miserable as they turned out to be.

multiplied times three

Mar 13, 2001, 4:56:26 PM3/13/01
>People like me who like to come here and read ON TOPIC posts, must wade thru
>literally hundreds of junk posts. My favorite are the ones where people feel
>need to write a one word response, back and forth...those are especially
>touching.

Funny how those who "like to read ON TOPIC POSTS" have such selective
memory.Didn't someone just post here with "Before" and "After" boo-hooing over
a wrecked car? Could that've been you?

Interesting. I didn't know that was on topic! I guess you learn something new
everyday.

..M a l l y..

Mar 13, 2001, 4:59:02 PM3/13/01
>I she was saying that, I'm sure quite a few people here wouldn't have any
problem with it.

They have a problem with it because they misunderstood her post.

multiplied times three

Mar 13, 2001, 4:59:48 PM3/13/01
>thats why i think boys are there....does that make me a chauvinistic pig
>too?

Hahaha, that was great.

the q is silent

Mar 13, 2001, 5:01:26 PM3/13/01

>>If she was saying that, I'm sure quite a few people here wouldn't have any

>problem with it.
>
>They have a problem with it because they misunderstood her post.

You misunderstood my post.

the q is silent

Mar 13, 2001, 5:02:29 PM3/13/01

>>hanson didnt wait an excessively long time to release TTA. they took a
>>reasonable amount of time
>
>Eh...maybe. I just think for their market, it was a long time. Ya know?

but I think the point was that they wanted to break away from that market
somewhat.

NiaRhiannon

Mar 13, 2001, 4:58:38 PM3/13/01

Kewliz 7 wrote:
> Here is a prime example of a message starting out one way, and becoming totally
> off the topic.... It seems almost ALL messages become this way.

For God's sake, would it actually be possible for us to talk
about Hanson and Hanson only? Are they doing anything? No. Is
anything being released? No. Is there any news? No. What are
we supposed to talk about? "Derr, Hanson is cool. Yup." There
are only so many things we can say. Add the fact that Hanson
talk isn't all that interesting, and other conversations are, and
I can't blame anyone for straying off topic. I know I wouldn't
have stuck around here if we just debated the merits of MON night
and day.

--
"Throw a party. Invite your pants down to your shoes." (The
school janitor, to a student in guy-capris)

shay la la la

Mar 13, 2001, 5:26:27 PM3/13/01
>>People like me who like to come here and read ON TOPIC posts, must wade thru
>>literally hundreds of junk posts. My favorite are the ones where people
>feel
>>need to write a one word response, back and forth...those are especially
>>touching.
>
>Funny how those who "like to read ON TOPIC POSTS" have such selective
>memory.Didn't someone just post here with "Before" and "After" boo-hooing
>over
>a wrecked car? Could that've been you?

( skim ))))))

I love when stuff comes back and bites people in the ass. lol I know it's
happened to me more times than I can count.

shay la la la

Mar 13, 2001, 5:30:13 PM3/13/01
>>Eh...maybe. I just think for their market, it was a long time. Ya know?
>
>but I think the point was that they wanted to break away from that market
>somewhat.

Yeah I get what you're saying. HANSON probably wanted to break away from that
market, but their little promo team (if one exists lol) should've thought about
that before having Alloy Magazine contests to have dinner with them, or having
the CD ad running in YM. It just seems odd. If they wanted to break free of
that market (young teens) than why are they promoting IN that market? lol

Kewliz 7

Mar 13, 2001, 5:35:34 PM3/13/01
I dont have a problem with the occasional OT post....everyone does it.
The point is that there are a LOT of people here who post 20 messages a day -
ALL OT

There is a big difference in the volume of OT stuff to wade through.

~~Hanson rawks!! Nuff' said!~~

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 13, 2001, 5:46:22 PM3/13/01
>I dont have a problem with the occasional OT post....everyone does it.
>The point is that there are a LOT of people here who post 20 messages a day -
>ALL OT

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT?!?!?! All these people come here complaining
because there are so many off topic posts. There's nothing else to talk about!
Know how boring it would get if this place was only about Hanson? It'd either
get really old fast, or it'd be dead!
Pam
http://www.picturetrail.com/princessoflyte
You may see me staring
Or catch me in a daze
May see me hang my head
When you come my way
*We can't be friends*

NiaRhiannon

Mar 13, 2001, 5:49:13 PM3/13/01

the q is silent wrote:
> For one thing, expecially in today's world, three years between albums is
> not that long a time. Second, Hanson purposely wanted to distance themselves
> from their Middle of Nowhere image, and they did it.

Who have you been listening to, Jim? Three years is a fairly
long time between albums, especially in the pop/rock world. The
emphasis among popular artists is speed, with as little as a year
between albums. I mean, TTA was no Eagles reunion special, but
it wasn't speedy, either. It was longer than most other artists
take to release a follow-up album.

It is loading more messages.