Nominations for Additions to Pastoral Staff

wakemansbud

Mar 11, 2005, 3:33:58 PM3/11/05
> > If you want to put up names
for pastoral staff you need
to soon. > Any Kings house can
> valunteer to be one of the
searchers. Write it down and
> > send it to Ad. Pastor
Mrs Scott. > Copy to Chief of
> Staff & Board of Directers &
Patty Glaser.// >> Pattys office
> > says their working on setting
it up. > they will invite thoes
nomenated to come be guests &
preach a massage.

Elder Perm Poom

Mar 11, 2005, 4:01:28 PM3/11/05
In article
<546067292d509952...@localhost.talkaboutpeople.com>,
wakemansbud <wak...@nospamfaithorg.com> wrote:

Hopefully Melissa will announce this at Sunday's service.

Git onna phones!

Blessings

--
Elder Perm Poom
KING of AFGS

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
RESTORING the Tabernacle! Bringing the GOOD NEWS of *PERMANENT* and
*IRREVOKABLE* REDEMPTION to the world! Glory be to GLUNKMAN! Hosea!
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

gypsi...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2005, 4:51:20 PM3/11/05
Wakey, well, well. Maybe hands are being forced? LOL

Timmah

Mar 11, 2005, 6:59:06 PM3/11/05
I nominate Jocko...

gypsi...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2005, 7:03:16 PM3/11/05
Wakey, isn't it interesting that attorney(s) are involved in the
process of determining 'pastoral' staff? This sure is godly??

matt2442

Mar 11, 2005, 7:31:38 PM3/11/05
wakemansbud:

matt2442:
Is this serious? They are going to audition potential Pastors?

jocko

Mar 11, 2005, 8:00:53 PM3/11/05
Timmah, I'm honored, or maybe I should
feel dishonored if that's a put down.
Either way, I'm theologically
ill-equipped and know it, unlike PMS.

tim...@hotmail.com

Mar 11, 2005, 10:16:21 PM3/11/05
>>Is this serious? They are going to audition potential Pastors?

Quick!! Call Mark Burnett (producer of Survivor, Apprentice etc)
We have a reality show idea!!!!

Elder Perm Poom

Mar 11, 2005, 11:35:24 PM3/11/05
In article
<7dde264747f1f957...@localhost.talkaboutpeople.com>,
matt2442 <matt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is this serious? They are going to audition potential Pastors?

That's what a real church does. Quite frankly, I think they ought to
audition for a new congregation too.

Papillon

Mar 11, 2005, 11:44:32 PM3/11/05
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:35:24 -0800, Elder Perm Poom
<perm...@mcchurch.com> wrote:

>That's what a real church does. Quite frankly, I think they ought to
>audition for a new congregation too.
>
>Blessings

Are you gay by any chance?

Elder Perm Poom

Mar 11, 2005, 11:58:35 PM3/11/05
In article <bos431538i11kpi65...@4ax.com>, Papillon
<nonel...@nonelisted.zap> wrote:

> Are you gay by any chance?

Sorry, no.

formerwidow

Mar 12, 2005, 12:00:32 AM3/12/05
eeeeee gads. a poorly written post by Wakey, and there is presumption
that it is accurate? Either Wakey's wacky or sly as a fox.
FWiddy

Papillon

Mar 12, 2005, 12:03:49 AM3/12/05
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:58:35 -0800, Elder Perm Poom
<perm...@mcchurch.com> wrote:

>In article <bos431538i11kpi65...@4ax.com>, Papillon
><nonel...@nonelisted.zap> wrote:
>
>> Are you gay by any chance?
>
>Sorry, no.
>
>Blessings

Just curious. Thanks for answering without taking offense.

Bababooey

Mar 12, 2005, 12:14:36 AM3/12/05
Pap, why would that matter if Elder was "sweet in the pants"? Just
curious.

Papillon

Mar 12, 2005, 12:24:12 AM3/12/05

Well it wouldn't actually matter. I was just curious if his hostility
toward Doc's congregation was motivated by the sometimes-true
sometimes-false belief among homosexuals that Christians hate gays.
It's just something that popped in to my head while reading his post.
He seems like an open enough guy that I figured he'd answer truthfully
either way so I figured I'd ask him rather than speculate. If he
answered in the positive I would have then asked if that was the
reason why he seems to dislike Doc's congregation so much.

But no, it would not matter to me if he was or was not gay.

footgrail

Mar 12, 2005, 2:09:59 AM3/12/05
Do you believe this shit?

footgrail

Mar 12, 2005, 2:21:29 AM3/12/05
pap, are you gay?

footgrail

Mar 12, 2005, 2:22:59 AM3/12/05
pap, never mind..

Papillon

Mar 12, 2005, 2:24:12 AM3/12/05
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:21:29 -0500, "footgrail" <foot...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>pap, are you gay?

I'm generally happy. But no, I am not a homosexual.

Papillon

Mar 12, 2005, 2:24:42 AM3/12/05
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:22:59 -0500, "footgrail" <foot...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> pap, never mind..

Oh, okay. Neverminded.

dear...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2005, 2:28:01 AM3/12/05
formerwidow,

re: Wakey's wacky

reply: yep, he's selling but we ain't buying.

Maximo Lachman

Mar 12, 2005, 9:40:41 PM3/12/05

In that case call the producers of "American Candidate" which was on
Showtime last summer:
www.sho.com/site/announcements/040609a.do
AMERICAN CANDIDATE is a 10-episode, one-hour reality series from
Academy Award)-nominated and Emmy)-winning documentary filmmaker R.J.
Cutler ("The War Room," "American High," Showtime's FRESHMAN DIARIES),
executive producer Jay Roach (director of "Austin Powers in
Goldmember," "Meet the Parents") and executive producer Tom Lassally
--
! tHe Habs sHall raHse agHin !

Elder Perm Poom

Mar 12, 2005, 10:53:39 PM3/12/05
In article <npu4311l0p9nu8m3d...@4ax.com>, Papillon
<nonel...@nonelisted.zap> wrote:

> Well it wouldn't actually matter. I was just curious if his hostility
> toward Doc's congregation was motivated by the sometimes-true
> sometimes-false belief among homosexuals that Christians hate gays.

I'm a Christian and I don't hate gays, but I understand your point.

The reason I have animosity towards Gene Scott is the same reason I
have animosity to a lot of organized religions. They set themselves up
as roadblocks or tollboths to God rather than conduits. McChurch aims
to peel away all the phoneyness and get down to the core in ways
everyone can understand, even if they don't know Aramaic or Greek. For
the people it is designed to serve, it does a good job of being a
conduit.

Daniel

Mar 12, 2005, 11:13:24 PM3/12/05

"Elder Perm Poom" <perm...@mcchurch.com> wrote in message

Are there any Churches out there you actually support besides McChurch.? I
mean churches in the real world not cyber-space.

Elder Perm Poom

Mar 12, 2005, 11:41:47 PM3/12/05
In article <LdSdnVPUeJp...@comcast.com>, Daniel
<Dano...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Are there any Churches out there you actually support besides McChurch.? I
> mean churches in the real world not cyber-space.

I support just about all churches in inverse proportion to their scam
and/or BS content. Very few churches operate on the scam/BS level of
Gene Scott's operation. (Scientology is probably pretty close
though...) Cyber-Churches and TV ministries, while they can have some
value, are no substitute for the real magilla.