New Muck - Camelot

Liz Kimber

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

You travel back in time to the land of King Arthur and the relms of Camelot,
but just like disney's Robin Hood its from an animals point of view.

This muck is new, and currently small, it needs you. Please visit and offer ideas, and join in the fun. The muck is on tassmoj.ctrl-c.liu.se port 4201.
If you have any questions or problems, mail me.

I look forward to seeing you there.

If you go and you enjoy, please, apply for a character :-)

Liz
--
__ __ _____ __ ___ __ __ __ _____ _____ _____
| |__ | | / /_ | < | | | | | __ < | ___| | /
|_____| |__| /_____| |__|\__\ |__| |_|\/|_| |_____/ |_____| |__|__\

Digital Dragon

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

** To reply in e-mail, remove ".puzbez" from address **

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:07:48 GMT, Liz Kimber had thoughts about New Muck - Camelot:

> You travel back in time to the land of King Arthur and the relms of Camelot,
> but just like disney's Robin Hood its from an animals point of view.
>
> This muck is new, and currently small, it needs you. Please visit and offer ideas, and join in the fun. The muck is on tassmoj.ctrl-c.liu.se port 4201.
> If you have any questions or problems, mail me.
>
> I look forward to seeing you there.
>
> If you go and you enjoy, please, apply for a character :-)
>
> Liz

Ehem! Are dragons allowed - and not as the bad guy?

Digi.

--