yippee

scar...@delphi.com

Jun 11, 1994, 10:58:55 AM6/11/94

hello fellow furries
greetings from the universal media netweb
content: seriously deviant anthropomorphopsychosexual things
scattered amidst a few random comics reviews

there it was - winking at me from across the comics shop

tank vixens 2

I had dreamed of this moment. I knew eventually I was going to get to see
what all the hoopla was about. all the squiffiness in the universe was
supposedly packed within those pages

oh, I had the first tank vixens. read it and laughed like hell, I did.
funny stuff

but this, man, all the firen and sonya scenes. the shower scene - sigh. the
campfire lesbian political scene? man, that is to melt into little happy
puddles about. the barney scene - hah! I thought the gedda play doll was a
kewl idea - look for a six-foot-seven version of this on free standing foam
core stock at a con near you (get your picture taken with the Tank Vixens!
what a marketing ploy...)

hasn't matt moved the post brothers enough times? I got #38, which says
about how #38 is it for awhile, and matt's moving bugtown to Aeon Press.
puppies all over this issue

Cerebus 183 is just fukin BRUTAL combat scenes and then a whole bunch of
text. I didn't read the text yet. maybe later

Furrlough 18, what happened to all the war stories? :)

oh god can I have a full color poster of dog will hunt's cover to genus 6?
oh man oh man oh man that's soooo pretty...

that pretty much sums up my major furry comics score on friday. things have
been a little slow arond here lately...

I still haven't seen "skunk" yet...

yippee
m74.all access - message originating usenet alt.fan.furry 6.11.1994
do not print - keep digital data digital - miffle whiffle whuffle WHURF!

ScaryMan