PROUD to be associated with Furry! (pt.1)

Edwin Ross Quantrall

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99

StukaFox wrote:

> http://www.FurNation.com/Tor/torart_banner/rm-047-it-came-upon-the.jpg
>
> Doesn't this make your heart SWELL with pride? Wouldn't you like your
> parents or employers, teachers or friends, know you were associated
> with this?
>
> Now, everyone at once: "That's not really an eight-year-old that deer
> is fucking -- it's an ELF!"
>
> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?
>
> StukaFox

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*Rushes to the bathroom to vomit*)

--
Edwin

"Talk to the Hand because the Face don't wanna hear it!" - Dr. Evil in
"Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me."

Read "The Secret of Sherwood Forest" on Robin's NIMH Fan-fic Archive at
http://members.xoom.com/Robin37

StukaFox

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

StukaFox wrote in message <377ef57d$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

(URL snipped)

> Doesn't this make your heart SWELL with pride? Wouldn't you like your
> parents or employers, teachers or friends, know you were associated
> with this?
>
> Now, everyone at once: "That's not really an eight-year-old that deer
> is fucking -- it's an ELF!"
>
> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?
>

>StukaFox

That is really sick, very skanky. :P That tells me where the artist's mind
is, constantly in the gutter. :P Yeesh!! :(

Jim

XIP the Kangy

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
StukaFox wrote:

> http://www.FurNation.com/Tor/torart_banner/rm-047-it-came-upon-the.jpg

> Doesn't this make your heart SWELL with pride? Wouldn't you like your
> parents or employers, teachers or friends, know you were associated
> with this?
>
> Now, everyone at once: "That's not really an eight-year-old that deer
> is fucking -- it's an ELF!"
>
> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?
>
> StukaFox

Hmmm, isn't there a rule against this kinda stuff at FurNation?

XiP the kangy

Fur Peace- “Can’t we all just get along?”
“A person is smart, people are dumb,
panicky animals and you know it”--MiB

4 July 1999 @528

John Urie

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

StukaFox wrote:

> <deletion>

> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?
>
> StukaFox

....And this is only Part ONE?

Yeeeeg! No wonder Lancid bailed!

John
( Need a hot shower for some reason! )
Urie

Hunter

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
> http://www.FurNation.com/Tor/torart_banner/rm-047-it-came-upon-the.jpg
> Doesn't this make your heart SWELL with pride? Wouldn't you like your
> parents or employers, teachers or friends, know you were associated
> with this?
> Now, everyone at once: "That's not really an eight-year-old that deer
> is fucking -- it's an ELF!"
> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?

<evil laugh>

Randy Muledeer, our hero... I wonder how people can actually buy prints
from Tim O'Rourke or him in public (cons, for instance... Don't they have
the smallest shame?

Well... This isn't the problem about the furry fandom, no... The REAL
problem is, that people just don't know when to shut up. you know, if
someone is complaining about the reputation of furry fandom AFTER they've
given their friends a long preach about what's wrong with the fandom...
Well... You might think, that the BF:s do it, but actually they don't.
I hear, that they give the preaches to other furries, not mundanes.

BlackNo1

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
> Doesn't this make your heart SWELL with pride? Wouldn't you like your
> parents or employers, teachers or friends, know you were associated
> with this?

Well... They already think I'm associated with satanism, so...
Anyway, that's why I won't tell them about my furry interests.
And if necessary, I'd rather show them art made by Tim Johnson
(he has some nudity, but the attitude presented in those pics
is something really worth to show), Nami Jarrett, and Eric
Schwartz. (ES has made some erotic pics, but I thought about
the Sabrina comic, as it has made *everyone* who has seen it,
like it.)

> Now, everyone at once: "That's not really an eight-year-old that deer
> is fucking -- it's an ELF!"

I think I lost my appetite, or something...

> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?

Fucking far from clean, but it's hopeless to fight against the
freedom of expression, or the freedom of making yourself look
like a perverted freak.

S.J.Laitila - Hard-ass Fur

kodak

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <377F4872...@earthlink.net>, XIP the Kangy
<x...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > StukaFox wrote:
> > http://www.FurNation.com/Tor/torart_banner/rm-047-it-came-upon-the.jpg

> Hmmm, isn't there a rule against this kinda stuff at FurNation?

Nope. In fact, this sort of sleaze is ENCOURAGED!

If you're ever on Furrymuck, type "wixxx Nexxus" (he's the owner of
Furnation). His wixxx says that he's a zooooophile. Wheeee!

No wonder Nami Jarrett bailed out of Furnation as fast as possible! Any
other respectable artists should do likewise.

rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
try to make your message headers a little less misleading, willya?

--
"Rabbit is not race. Rabbit is state of mind."
-The Burning Season

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

XIP the Kangy wrote in message <377F4872...@earthlink.net>...

>Hmmm, isn't there a rule against this kinda stuff at FurNation?
>

>XiP the kangy
>
>+---------------------------------------------------+
> Fur Peace- “Can’t we all just get along?”
> “A person is smart, people are dumb,
> panicky animals and you know it”--MiB
>+---------------------------------------------------+
>
>4 July 1999 @528

Asikaa has a site with zoophilia realtes stuff on Furnation...

Jim

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

John Urie wrote in message <377F62D6...@earthlink.net>...

>....And this is only Part ONE?
>
>Yeeeeg! No wonder Lancid bailed!
>
>John
>( Need a hot shower for some reason! )
>Urie

Vince Suzukawa bailed out of Furnation and put his site on a yiff-free
server.
Jim

Wayd Wolf

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
(wolf coughs...)
If you can't handle freedom, have yourself committed. Go ahead.
Do it. Don't want decisions made for you? No? Then it isn't so big a
problem, is it?
I can't recall any artwork people didn't like or thought was
unacceptable causing the mass deaths of innocent people. I don't
recall objectionable content raping and butchering people as its
purveryors marched across conquered territory. I don't remember
anything like that. I do recall people who didn't like the freedom of
others doing things like that, but bringing them up is some sort of
affront to people. Some sort of bullshit shield named Godwin's Law.
Often used to hide behind net-side much the way the flag or the cross
is used out in RL by people crusading against what they don't like.
IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Get a life, please. I mean that. Before someone gets one for you
and forces you into it. You might not like it if someone else makes
your choices for you. I know I sure don't.
-Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only for
their own freedoms...

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <eastmnno-ya0240800...@news.supernews.com>,
kodak <east...@spamaol.com> wrote:

> If you're ever on Furrymuck, type "wixxx Nexxus" (he's the owner of
> Furnation). His wixxx says that he's a zooooophile. Wheeee!
>
> No wonder Nami Jarrett bailed out of Furnation as fast as possible! Any
> other respectable artists should do likewise.

I've met Nexxus on FM. He's disguesting. He has the nastiest sweep
message I've ever had the misfortune to witness-- he sucks the sleepers
into his ass and farts them out! He was pretty creepy and vile in
general there as well. The desc he uses for his character is grotesque.
But then again, he does provide webpages for the utter scum of the
fandom without providing any protection for kids from the vile spooge
that congeals and oozes there.
--Random

StukaFox

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Wayd Wolf <wo...@your.door> wrote:

: IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

. . . of a deer fucking a little child while jolly elves look
on in glee.

Do you have absolutely NO standards of taste or decency?

: Get a life, please. I mean that. Before someone gets one for you

: and forces you into it.

SERIOUS PKB here.

: -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only for
: their own freedoms...

Excuse me, but aren't you BANNED from this year's AC because you
threatend to distrupt an event there? Something about threatening
to stab someone over your hijacking of a public event?

Good Christ -- if you're gonna preach this "tolerence for all" shit,
y'might wanna try living the ideal yourself first.

StukaFox
Amazed at the genetic damage that's attached its self to this hobby

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <fmMf3.9193$y92....@news.rdc1.ct.home.com>, Wayd Wolf
<wo...@your.door> wrote:

> (wolf coughs...)
> If you can't handle freedom, have yourself committed. Go ahead.
> Do it. Don't want decisions made for you? No? Then it isn't so big a
> problem, is it?

Yes, it is a big problem. It's disgusting and symbolizes all that is
wrong with this fandom.

> I can't recall any artwork people didn't like or thought was
> unacceptable causing the mass deaths of innocent people. I don't
> recall objectionable content raping and butchering people as its
> purveryors marched across conquered territory. I don't remember
> anything like that. I do recall people who didn't like the freedom of
> others doing things like that, but bringing them up is some sort of
> affront to people. Some sort of bullshit shield named Godwin's Law.
> Often used to hide behind net-side much the way the flag or the cross
> is used out in RL by people crusading against what they don't like.

So? And your point would be...?

> IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

No, it's not a cartoon. It's furry crap.

> Get a life, please. I mean that. Before someone gets one for you

> and forces you into it. You might not like it if someone else makes
> your choices for you. I know I sure don't.

What're you even talking about, you little shit? I got a life and I
didn't even drive my wife insane for it. Gratz on getting banned from
AC. Good job.

> -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only for
> their own freedoms...

You mean like you're doing?
--Random

Baloo Ursidae

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Wayd Wolf <wo...@your.door> wrote:
> -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only for
> their own freedoms...

I don't mean to troll, but you must hate the United States where you're
allowed to say whatever you want as long as it doesn't piss off the
government (you can't speak in ways that "could possibly overthrow the
government," or in ways that "could incite a riot." Im sorry, but there's
no such thing as speech that can do that, everybody's got a freewill, they
can do whatever they please). So far the only place I have heard of that
has truly free speech is New Zealand.

--
Baloo

Al Goldman

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Let's think about this post.

Everybody who was already aware of the o'Rourk-Muledeer site won't be
affected by this - they will contiunue to like or dislike the artwork.

Everybody new to the fandom and not into adult material will stay away, so
they won't be affected by this post.

Only new people looking for really intense, hardcore furry porn will check
out this site and considering purching artwork.

Therefore -

The only people who benefit from StukaFox' post are the people StukaFox
hates the most - Spoogemonkeys and pornographers!

Brilliant job, StukaFox! Last time I checked that site had at least one
other picture as vile and revolting as the one you found. Be sure to track it
down and tell us all about it! Keep cleaning up the fandom this way, and maybe
you'll get a nice Thank You commission from Tim and Randy!

Al Goldman

PS - What does Stuka mean, anyway?

"Push out the jive, Pull in the love"
Montgomery Burns, the Simpsons

Wayd Wolf

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com> wrote in message

> Wayd Wolf <wo...@your.door> wrote:
>
> : IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
>

> . . . of a deer fucking a little child while jolly elves look
> on in glee.
>
> Do you have absolutely NO standards of taste or decency?

My standards are mine. My neighbor's are his. Yours are yours. I
don't eat what you do or read the same things you do. Nor do I care
what you eat or read. The difference is that you do care. You *care*
what *I* read as if what *I* read has some bearing on the world. It
doesn't. Like so many others, some of them ancestors so I know
whereof I speak, you spend too much time being interested in what
other people do. My teachers in school would have called that a
severe need to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. But you can't. You're drawn
like a moth to a flame. If there is even ONE piece of spooge art, no
matter how ridiculous or how little attachment to real life and real
events it has, you HAVE to go after it. You HAVE to feel angry or
offended. I don't. I don't waste my time, emotions, or energies.
That's why I'm level-headed and climbing the ladder at work. That's
why I have a wife, a house, a vehicle, a computer, etc. Because I
don't have a pathological need to be involved in or pass judgement on
what others do. If they ain't hurting someone, molesting someone, or
stealing something, then it ain't no skin off my nose if they read
something that I don't choose to.

> : Get a life, please. I mean that. Before someone gets one for

you
> : and forces you into it.
>

> SERIOUS PKB here.
>

> : -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only
for
> : their own freedoms...
>

> Excuse me, but aren't you BANNED from this year's AC because
you
> threatend to distrupt an event there? Something about
threatening
> to stab someone over your hijacking of a public event?

Oddly enough, I expected a slight amount of logic or seriousness.
Stabbing? Where the fuck did you read that and why did you believe
it? Because someone said it? *sigh*....
For the last time, in case you're hard of hearing, my wedding was
planned and set up ENTIRELY by AAC STAFF from start to finish. My
wife and I were merely there and said the words. And for the record,
not one of the little morons who later slagged me off had the nerve
to say word one to my face afterwards if they were so put off by
sweating in their precious costumes. They were COWARDS. I told
everyone at the con who asked who I was and didn't raise my arms in
case they wanted to try taking a shot at me. NO ONE SAID WORD ONE TO
ME. Yet months later, they're so full of piss and vinegar and so
brave... Amazing what thousands of miles and the a network will do
for false courage.
I was NOT banned, I was dropped from the staff because a piss-ant
much like yourself slagged me off and went around suggesting to
people that I was planning violence when I actually was threating
making fun of the fursuiters who complained by wearing an arctic
parka throughout the heat.
And I didn't attend this year for the sake of TWO people. No one
else. If I had gone, I was going to wear a T-shirt with my name on it
in big letters and see if the morons and fuckheads like yourself
would be brave enough to come up to me. I bet you wouldn't.

> Good Christ -- if you're gonna preach this "tolerence for
all" shit,
> y'might wanna try living the ideal yourself first.

I do. I window shop in Provincetown amongst cross-dressers and
gay men when I'm not gay. I regularly hang out in largely black city
areas and shop even though I'm white. I live in an overwhelmingly
Hispanic neighborhood when I'm not Hispanic. Unlike you, I THRIVE on
the differences. I take from each what I can and add to my own self.
I LEARN from others by their differences. The only thing the
intolerant learn is what not to do. Not what TO do. Your differences
are your greatest treasure and yet you would see them snuffed out.
What a pathetic joke. You fall without a fight.

> StukaFox
> Amazed at the genetic damage that's attached its self to this hobby

The best survivor is always the one that lives amongst those who
are enemies or might become enemies because in the living amongst
them, he will understand them, they will understand him, they will
never be enemies, and he will gain an army of friends.
The worst survivor is the one wearing a bulls-eye and shouting at
everyone.
-Wayd Wolf

Wayd Wolf

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote in message

> In article <fmMf3.9193$y92....@news.rdc1.ct.home.com>, Wayd Wolf
> <wo...@your.door> wrote:
>
> > (wolf coughs...)
> > If you can't handle freedom, have yourself committed. Go
ahead.
> > Do it. Don't want decisions made for you? No? Then it isn't so
big a
> > problem, is it?
>
> Yes, it is a big problem. It's disgusting and symbolizes all that
is
> wrong with this fandom.

Fine. Don't read it. Don't tell me not to and I won't make you
read something you don't want to.

> > I can't recall any artwork people didn't like or thought was
> > unacceptable causing the mass deaths of innocent people. I don't
> > recall objectionable content raping and butchering people as its
> > purveryors marched across conquered territory. I don't remember
> > anything like that. I do recall people who didn't like the
freedom of
> > others doing things like that, but bringing them up is some sort
of
> > affront to people. Some sort of bullshit shield named Godwin's
Law.
> > Often used to hide behind net-side much the way the flag or the
cross
> > is used out in RL by people crusading against what they don't
like.

> So? And your point would be...?

Forget it. You're not far enough past the third grade for me to
make it clear to you.

> > IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
>

> No, it's not a cartoon. It's furry crap.

Why not show us all examples of what you like, and then we'll ban
them and see how you like it.
Since when do you have a billionth of the experience to decide
what is crap for me?

> > Get a life, please. I mean that. Before someone gets one for
you

> > and forces you into it. You might not like it if someone else
makes
> > your choices for you. I know I sure don't.
>
> What're you even talking about, you little shit? I got a life and I
> didn't even drive my wife insane for it. Gratz on getting banned
from
> AC. Good job.

Little? Obviously you didn't see my pictures. Those who were had
slagged me off in the past and saw me at Anthrocon kept their lips
shut. Fucking pathetic cowards.
Not banned. Told over the phone by Sam Conway himself I was
entirely welcome to come as a con goer if I wanted and the removal
from the art show was entirely up to PeterCat who offered to see if
it would ruffle feathers if he put me back on staff later in the year
before the con. I told him not to for his own sake and that I didn't
want him to field any more heat for me. I rather doubt you would do
the same on another's behalf. You aren't that mature.
As to my wife, step over the line again. Please. Then see me at a
con outside and see what happens to you. I WON'T be the only one
kicking your ass on French's behalf. And SHE will finish you.
But you aren't that brave, are you?

> > -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only
for
> > their own freedoms...
>

> You mean like you're doing?
> --Random

I think you have the freedom to read any dry, dull, boring, and
safe piece of art of writing that you like. I don't care. You do and
that's your own mental problem.
-Wayd Wolf, honored by both trolls, on the level of Vixy almost...

Wayd Wolf

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Baloo Ursidae <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message

> Wayd Wolf <wo...@your.door> wrote:
> > -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only
for
> > their own freedoms...
>
> I don't mean to troll, but you must hate the United States where
you're
> allowed to say whatever you want as long as it doesn't piss off the
> government (you can't speak in ways that "could possibly overthrow
the
> government," or in ways that "could incite a riot." Im sorry, but
there's
> no such thing as speech that can do that, everybody's got a
freewill, they
> can do whatever they please). So far the only place I have heard of
that
> has truly free speech is New Zealand.
>
> --
> Baloo

Actually, I love the US, Baloo. Some of my ancestors faught in
the French and Indian War, the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and
every other one since. The US has its problems, largely with the same
intolerance and pathological obsession with the inconsequential under
the cover of moral indignity as caused the people to who came here to
leave Europe and every other place, but... it has great potential.
Nowhere else on Earth is there such a chance for a dramtic change
from all the bad things of humanity to all the best dreams of
humanity. Nowhere else is there such an opening to a better future.
That so many waste it is the saddest thing. It's my only
pathological obsession. But in this case it DOES matter what you
think. Not what you read. I don't care if you read naught but
Shakespeare or love Hustler. I merely care how your thinking
intersects your actions and how it shapes this common society I must
live in. But I will not expend too much energy on trying to convert
anyone. The time is drawing short and energies must be conserved. As
to Random and StukaFox, I explain myself for the sake of posting. Not
because either of them makes any real sense or can be taken
seriously.
-Wayd Wolf...
P.S.
That wasn't a troll by a long shot Baloo... Good question.

StukaFox

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Al Goldman <allan...@aol.comspNARFam> wrote:

: Let's think about this post.

Yeah -- let's: so you THINK it's okay to have pictures of little
children being fucked by animals?

: The only people who benefit from StukaFox' post are the people StukaFox

: hates the most - Spoogemonkeys and pornographers!

Y'oughta be in the Olympics with leaps like this, guy.

: Brilliant job, StukaFox!

The posts by people who're revolted by it seem to speak for themselves.

: Last time I checked that site had at least one

: other picture as vile and revolting as the one you found. Be sure to track it
: down and tell us all about it!

You got it! There's a lot more to come!

: Keep cleaning up the fandom this way, and maybe you'll get a nice Thank You

: commission from Tim and Randy!

And if it's like the one I posted here, it'll go straight to the
garbage, where it belongs.

: PS - What does Stuka mean, anyway?

It's a type of German dive-bomber from World War II. The Ju-87.

Edwin Ross Quantrall

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Al Goldman wrote:

> PS - What does Stuka mean, anyway?

"Stuka" is a contraction of the German word "Sturzkampffleugzeug" = Divebomber
(usually, but not exclusively, applied to the Junkers Ju 87 single-engine
tactical light bomber used during WWII.)

--
Edwin (Also a modeller.)

Farry

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
On 04 Jul 1999 19:48:48 GMT, StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com>
wrote:

>Al Goldman <allan...@aol.comspNARFam> wrote:
>[snip]

>: Last time I checked that site had at least one
>: other picture as vile and revolting as the one you found. Be sure to track it
>: down and tell us all about it!
>
>You got it! There's a lot more to come!

I bet. I knew you loved wallowing in this stuff. If the pervs didn't
exist, you'd have to invent them.

--
|\ /|
| \'_| Farry
___.-' @ `--o
/// / ____,' fa...@earthling.net
/ / ///~~/

Al Goldman

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <377fbaa0$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, StukaFox
<stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com> writes:

>Al Goldman <allan...@aol.comspNARFam> wrote:
>
>: Let's think about this post.

> Yeah -- let's: so you THINK it's okay to have pictures of little
> children being fucked by animals?

If you check Deja you'll find I've repeatedly spoken against
bee-stee-al-ity. The point is that it is a lot harder to clean up Furry Fandom
than you think. Presenting examples of offensive art won't accomplish anything,
and is harmful to your cause, so maybe you should think before you post explict
URL's in the future.

> StukaFox

Al Goldman

Message has been deleted

kodak

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <3782c3b2...@news.fysh.org>, fa...@earthling.net (Farry) wrote:

> I bet. I knew you loved wallowing in this stuff. If the pervs didn't
> exist, you'd have to invent them.

Nah . . . if the pervs weren't in this fandom, everyone would be a hell of
a lot happier (well, except for the pervs, since their fetishes and
lifestyles wouldn't be validated any more).

kodak

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <7lojug$ebq$1...@crucigera.fysh.org>, "Saxfyle"
<sax...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I just notice one little thing,at the beginning the messages were against
> the fact that in the pic a child was involved,but quickly I saw messages
> against zoo>philia.I don't understand a such change of meaning but well I
> certainly misunderstood the debate...
>
> Excuse me all,I spent more than fifteen days debating about zoo>philia in a
> forum and this opinion:
> "zoo>philia------------>pedo>philia",or, "zoo>philia=pedo>philia"
> this opinion came back on the debate on several ocasions and I just can't
> stand it.

Why? Does truth upset you?

Actually, the picture in question depicted BOTH zoo>philia AND pedo>philia.

Gotta love this fandom!

Dr. Cat

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Al Goldman (allan...@aol.comspNARFam) wrote:
: Let's think about this post.
[snip]
: Therefore -

: The only people who benefit from StukaFox' post are the people StukaFox
: hates the most - Spoogemonkeys and pornographers!

No offense, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to correct you on this point.
They may be a small minority, but there's at least a few readers on
alt.fan.furry that really, really enjoy reading rude arguments. One person
has even come out and said so.

The fact that posts like that one tend to start long argument threads means
it's also beneficial to those people, since they get more entertainment for
their reading as a result.

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
*-------------------------------------------** http://www.bga.com/furcadia
Furcadia - a new graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*

(Disclaimer: While I have some opinions on the subject at hand that I
feel to represent points that have not yet been raised by either side,
I won't be mentioning them at this time. As I feel doing so would be
primarily of benefit to those who enjoy reading arguments, and there'd
be little or no gain in terms of improving the fandom or convincing
anybody to change their mind about anything or stuff like that.)

-= Hawk =-

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 19:26:07 GMT, "Wayd Wolf" <wo...@your.door> scribbled:

>StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com> wrote in message
>> Wayd Wolf <wo...@your.door> wrote:
>>
>> : IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
>>

>> . . . of a deer fucking a little child while jolly elves look
>> on in glee.
>>
>> Do you have absolutely NO standards of taste or decency?
>>

> My standards are mine. My neighbor's are his. Yours are yours. I
>don't eat what you do or read the same things you do. Nor do I care
>what you eat or read. The difference is that you do care. You *care*
>what *I* read as if what *I* read has some bearing on the world. It
>doesn't. Like so many others, some of them ancestors so I know

P/K/B you're sticking your nose into if because YOU object to what he
had to say, as much as he objected to the image.

>whereof I speak, you spend too much time being interested in what
>other people do. My teachers in school would have called that a
>severe need to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. But you can't. You're drawn

Take your own fucking advice.

>like a moth to a flame. If there is even ONE piece of spooge art, no
>matter how ridiculous or how little attachment to real life and real
>events it has, you HAVE to go after it. You HAVE to feel angry or
>offended. I don't. I don't waste my time, emotions, or energies.

I've seen 6 or so posts on the subject that make you a liar.

>That's why I'm level-headed and climbing the ladder at work. That's
>why I have a wife, a house, a vehicle, a computer, etc. Because I
>don't have a pathological need to be involved in or pass judgement on
>what others do. If they ain't hurting someone, molesting someone, or

You've been doing that and nothing else in this thread. Basically you're
saying that anyone is allowed the freedom speech only as long as they
agree with you.

> I do. I window shop in Provincetown amongst cross-dressers and
>gay men when I'm not gay. I regularly hang out in largely black city
>areas and shop even though I'm white. I live in an overwhelmingly
>Hispanic neighborhood when I'm not Hispanic. Unlike you, I THRIVE on
>the differences. I take from each what I can and add to my own self.
>I LEARN from others by their differences. The only thing the
>intolerant learn is what not to do. Not what TO do. Your differences
>are your greatest treasure and yet you would see them snuffed out.
>What a pathetic joke. You fall without a fight.

Aren't you just so special, you want a medal for your feats?

--

In my dreams the world is black
and blood clots in pools around

Farry

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 16:51:21 -0500, east...@spamaol.com (kodak)
wrote:

But kodak, you'd have to talk about something ELSE! Are you sure
you're ready for such a transformation?

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <jzOf3.9235$y92....@news.rdc1.ct.home.com>, Wayd Wolf
<wo...@your.door> wrote:

> I was NOT banned, I was dropped from the staff because a piss-ant
> much like yourself slagged me off and went around suggesting to
> people that I was planning violence when I actually was threating
> making fun of the fursuiters who complained by wearing an arctic
> parka throughout the heat.

He wasn't banned.. Some mean nasty person who didn't like the way he
nycely threatened someone's life is keeping him from attenting.
--Random

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <zHOf3.9255$y92....@news.rdc1.ct.home.com>, Wayd Wolf
<wo...@your.door> wrote:

> Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote in message

> > In article <fmMf3.9193$y92....@news.rdc1.ct.home.com>, Wayd Wolf

> > <wo...@your.door> wrote:
> >
> > > (wolf coughs...)
> > > If you can't handle freedom, have yourself committed. Go
> ahead.
> > > Do it. Don't want decisions made for you? No? Then it isn't so
> big a
> > > problem, is it?
> >
> > Yes, it is a big problem. It's disgusting and symbolizes all that
> is
> > wrong with this fandom.
>
> Fine. Don't read it. Don't tell me not to and I won't make you
> read something you don't want to.

So? How will my not reading it solve anything? It's a problem for YOUR
fandom, not me. Whether or not I read it, it will still be pulling down
YOUR fandom.

> > > I can't recall any artwork people didn't like or thought was
> > > unacceptable causing the mass deaths of innocent people. I don't
> > > recall objectionable content raping and butchering people as its
> > > purveryors marched across conquered territory. I don't remember
> > > anything like that. I do recall people who didn't like the
> freedom of
> > > others doing things like that, but bringing them up is some sort
> of
> > > affront to people. Some sort of bullshit shield named Godwin's
> Law.
> > > Often used to hide behind net-side much the way the flag or the
> cross
> > > is used out in RL by people crusading against what they don't
> like.
> >
> > So? And your point would be...?
>
> Forget it. You're not far enough past the third grade for me to
> make it clear to you.

How clever. And you got that line from the third game.

> > > IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
> >

> > No, it's not a cartoon. It's furry crap.
>
> Why not show us all examples of what you like, and then we'll ban
> them and see how you like it.
> Since when do you have a billionth of the experience to decide
> what is crap for me?

Who's banning what? I don't recall saying it should be banned and I
don't think I've seen Stuka or anyone else say that.

> > > Get a life, please. I mean that. Before someone gets one for
> you
> > > and forces you into it. You might not like it if someone else
> makes
> > > your choices for you. I know I sure don't.
> >
> > What're you even talking about, you little shit? I got a life and I
> > didn't even drive my wife insane for it. Gratz on getting banned
> from
> > AC. Good job.
>
> Little? Obviously you didn't see my pictures. Those who were had
> slagged me off in the past and saw me at Anthrocon kept their lips
> shut. Fucking pathetic cowards.

Well, when you threaten someone's life, they tend to shun your company
and stop wanting to even speak to you. Funny how that works.

> Not banned. Told over the phone by Sam Conway himself I was
> entirely welcome to come as a con goer if I wanted and the removal
> from the art show was entirely up to PeterCat who offered to see if
> it would ruffle feathers if he put me back on staff later in the year
> before the con. I told him not to for his own sake and that I didn't
> want him to field any more heat for me. I rather doubt you would do
> the same on another's behalf. You aren't that mature.

Well, I think you're lying, but no, I wouldn't do that because I
wouldn't be involved with a con in that manner at all, so it kinda
forgoes the rest of it.

> As to my wife, step over the line again. Please. Then see me at a
> con outside and see what happens to you. I WON'T be the only one
> kicking your ass on French's behalf. And SHE will finish you.
> But you aren't that brave, are you

Oh? Does that mean she'll get a day pass for kicking ass?

> > > -Wayd Wolf, amazed at the pathetic weakness of those who cry only
> for
> > > their own freedoms...
> >

> > You mean like you're doing?
> > --Random
>
> I think you have the freedom to read any dry, dull, boring, and
> safe piece of art of writing that you like. I don't care. You do and
> that's your own mental problem.

Dude, you're about the last person on earth who should be talking about
anyone else's mental problems.
--Random

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <NROf3.9278$y92....@news.rdc1.ct.home.com>, Wayd Wolf
<wo...@your.door> wrote:

> As
> to Random and StukaFox, I explain myself for the sake of posting. Not
> because either of them makes any real sense or can be taken seriously.

Bwahahahahahaha! Go back and reread some of your own posts. See if they
sill make sense to you now or if they just seemed to make sense at the
time you've posted them.
--Random
> seriously.

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <19990704165601...@ngol07.aol.com>, Al Goldman
<allan...@aol.comspNARFam> wrote:

> If you check Deja you'll find I've repeatedly spoken against
> bee-stee-al-ity. The point is that it is a lot harder to clean up Furry Fandom
> than you think. Presenting examples of offensive art won't accomplish
> anything,
> and is harmful to your cause, so maybe you should think before you post
> explict
> URL's in the future.

Shame on you, Stuka! You've done offended this Al Goldman person. Dunno
who he is, but offending him is bad for your cause.
--Random

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
<sax...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Excuse me all,I spent more than fifteen days debating about zoophilia in a

> forum and this opinion:
> "zoophilia------------>pedophilia",or, "zoophilia=pedophilia"
> this opinion came back on the debate on several ocasions and I just can't
> stand it.

Well, they're not the same thing. 'Zoophilia' is the prettier term for
beastiality. It's like calling pederasty 'man/boy love'. But there are
similarities in beastiality and pedophilia. It's more about controling
your partner and feeling safe than love or sex. In both instances, you
won't be rejected or scorned by your victim as you could be in a
relationship with an equal. And they're both example of abuse. They're
both wrong and signs of a very diseased mind.
--Random

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <377fd...@feed1.realtime.net>, Dr. Cat <c...@bga.com> wrote:

> (Disclaimer: While I have some opinions on the subject at hand that I
> feel to represent points that have not yet been raised by either side,
> I won't be mentioning them at this time. As I feel doing so would be
> primarily of benefit to those who enjoy reading arguments, and there'd
> be little or no gain in terms of improving the fandom or convincing
> anybody to change their mind about anything or stuff like that.)

Better to sit apart and smirk at all the combatants for the feeling of
being superior than them, eh? Well, I think you're just too chickenshit
to say anything but smug crap to puff up your ego. You're not a coward!
You're too good to fight about it! Riiiight, Shapiro.
--Random

Random

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In article <7louc2$6nd$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, FeralKatt
<kitaya...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Apropos those two thin-skinned
> schoolyard bullies: Ignore them.
> They desperately crave
> attention of any kind, and you'll
> only get called "stupid" or
> accused of flaming them if you
> do. I speak from personal
> experience.

Actually, if anyone wants attention in this fandom, they just have to
tow the line and be nyce like all the other fanboys. It's a lot more
easy to do as you're doing to post an honest opinion which differs from
the furry party line.
--Random

Farlo

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
COWARDLY Sockpuppet -= Hawk =- wrote:
<all of his baby dribble snipped>

This one's going into my killfilter, right now -
maybe momma will come along and diaper his mouth soon.

"F*** this and F*** that" - signs of an angry spoiled child.

Farlo

Nexxus

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
The picture in question has been removed by myself.

Also, yes, we do have rules against portraying bestiality or promoting
this subject. This picture got past us and we will look through the rest of
the site and ask Tor to remove any images that are like this one.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. But, please do me a personal
favor: if you see something like this on the FurNation server that violates
our rules (you can view the rules at http://www.FurNation.com/Rules.html)
please email me first before starting a long thread like this one. It
simply
does no one any good to continue a discussion like this.

Also, a note to everyone out there: I do not condone bestiality or
pedophilia
in any form.

Sincerely,

Nexxus
FurNation Administrator
http://www.FurNation.com
Webm...@FurNation.com

> http://www.FurNation.com/Tor/torart_banner/rm-047-it-came-upon-the.jpg
>

> Doesn't this make your heart SWELL with pride? Wouldn't you like your
> parents or employers, teachers or friends, know you were associated
> with this?
>
> Now, everyone at once: "That's not really an eight-year-old that deer
> is fucking -- it's an ELF!"
>
> But what they hey -- it's all just good, clean fun, right?
>

> StukaFox

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Farlo wrote in message <37802A7D...@abac.com>...

Farlo, I have not seen anything cowardly in Hawk's replies, you just have
not been able to give any kind of an intelligent response, otherwise you
would not have to killfile him or anyone else who you cannot answer.

What's the matter, the heat getting too hot under you feet, Farlo? Can't you
give an acceptable answer to our arguments against zoos and such?

Years ago, TOR's pictures would have gotten him either a prison sentence or
a stretch in a mental hospital for drawing that sort of art.

I cannot stop you from killfiling me, Farlo; that will not change my mind or
anyone else's mind on spooge, that pic is sick and illegal, not to mention
immoral.

Jim

Message has been deleted

FeralKatt

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <
NROf3.9278$y92....@news.rd
c1.ct.home.com>,

"Wayd Wolf" <
wayd...@spamfree.hotmail.c
om> wrote:

> Baloo Ursidae <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote

> anyone. The time is drawing short and energies must be conserved. As

> to Random and StukaFox, I explain myself for the sake of posting. Not
> because either of them makes any real sense or can be taken
> seriously.

> -Wayd Wolf...
> P.S.
> That wasn't a troll by a long shot Baloo... Good question.

*sand cat applauds you both.*

Beautiful. Good to know that
rational debate still exists on
A.F.F.

Apropos those two thin-skinned
schoolyard bullies: Ignore them.
They desperately crave
attention of any kind, and you'll
only get called "stupid" or
accused of flaming them if you
do. I speak from personal
experience.

-FeralKatt

--
"Hatred is born of fear; fear, of
ignorance."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

-= Hawk =-

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 23:02:31 -0400, Random <sph...@crl.com> scribbled:

>Who's banning what? I don't recall saying it should be banned and I
>don't think I've seen Stuka or anyone else say that.

That's the biggest problem with most people who scream about freedom
of speech, they always seem to take any negative viewpoint as a plot for
censorship. You're entitled to your opinion as long as it's theirs.

Message has been deleted

-= Hawk =-

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 20:46:05 -0700, Farlo <stan...@abac.com> scribbled:

>COWARDLY Sockpuppet -= Hawk =- wrote:
><all of his baby dribble snipped>
>
>This one's going into my killfilter, right now -
>maybe momma will come along and diaper his mouth soon.
>
>"F*** this and F*** that" - signs of an angry spoiled child.

Quitter

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Farry <fa...@earthling.net> wrote:

: I bet. I knew you loved wallowing in this stuff. If the pervs didn't
: exist, you'd have to invent them.

The problem, Farry, is they DO exist and I DON'T have to invent
them.

StukaFox
Astonishing logic, BTW.

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Farry <fa...@earthling.net> wrote:

: But kodak, you'd have to talk about something ELSE! Are you sure

: you're ready for such a transformation?

You have no arguement, do you, Farry?

StukaFox

Farry

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On 05 Jul 1999 06:22:55 GMT, StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com>
wrote:

The argument is that you are being counterproductive.

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Al Goldman <allan...@aol.comspNARFam> wrote:
:>
:>: Let's think about this post.

:> Yeah -- let's: so you THINK it's okay to have pictures of little

:> children being fucked by animals?

: If you check Deja you'll find I've repeatedly spoken against
: bee-stee-al-ity.

That's not what I asked, Al. Re-read the question.

:The point is that it is a lot harder to clean up Furry Fandom

:than you think. Presenting examples of offensive art won't accomplish anything,
:and is harmful to your cause, so maybe you should think before you post explict
:URL's in the future.

I fully disagree with you. The best way to clean house is to
bring this stuff FULLY into the light, and let people make up
their own mind.

There's a LOT more to come.

I also note any backing arguement for your point.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:

: Shame on you, Stuka! You've done offended this Al Goldman person. Dunno
: who he is, but offending him is bad for your cause.

Damn! Might as well give up now and go home!

BAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Farlo <stan...@abac.com> wrote:
: COWARDLY Sockpuppet -= Hawk =- wrote:

Look whose talking: The biggest pussy on the Usenet today:

Run-Away Farlo.

He starts flame-wars, then runs away.

Pathetic.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Edwin Ross Quantrall <rey...@iquest.net> wrote:

: "Stuka" is a contraction of the German word "Sturzkampffleugzeug"

YOW! Give that man a SERIOUS round of applause on that one!
*I* didn't even know what the whole word was, much less how
to spell it.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
FeralKatt <kitaya...@my-deja.com> wrote:

: Apropos those two thin-skinned
: schoolyard bullies

Umm, excuse me, but weren't YOU the one just kill-filing me
because I don't argue right or some such shit?

Christ, talk about thin-skinned.

PKB.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
-= Hawk =- <ha...@the-ayrie.com> wrote:

: That's the biggest problem with most people who scream about freedom
: of speech, they always seem to take any negative viewpoint as a plot for
: censorship. You're entitled to your opinion as long as it's theirs.

Welcome to AFF.

You will make only NYCE posts.

All posts will be on approved subjects only.

See 10ROHOAFF for more.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:

: Bwahahahahahaha! Go back and reread some of your own posts. See if they

: sill make sense to you now or if they just seemed to make sense at the
: time you've posted them.

No doubt!

No wonder they don't want him at AC!

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Saxfyle <sax...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

: Excuse me all,I spent more than fifteen days debating about zoophilia in a
: forum and this opinion:
: "zoophilia------------>pedophilia",or, "zoophilia=pedophilia"
: this opinion came back on the debate on several ocasions and I just can't
: stand it.

Your point is dead-on. It's blatant child porn.

: but who cares of my opinion in any case

People's opinion of your own don't matter. This is the Usenet and you
have the ability to say whatever you want. Use it how you see fit.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Nexxus <Webm...@FurNation.com> wrote:

: Thank you for bringing it to our attention. But, please do me a personal

: favor: if you see something like this on the FurNation server that violates
: our rules (you can view the rules at http://www.FurNation.com/Rules.html)
: please email me first before starting a long thread like this one. It
: simply
: does no one any good to continue a discussion like this.

I fully disagree, Sir.

While I'm glad you took the step of removing a picture that was
obvious child-porn, NOT discussing this does far more harm.

Furry can no longer sweep its unsavory image under the rug and
pretend it doesn't exist.

Furry can no longer ignore the degree to which purient interests
have overtaken fannish interests.

Furry can no longer ignore the call for change. The voices are
getting louder and the debate is spreading.

Only by confronting what's wrong with Furry can Furry change.
Like an alcoholic who must confront his insatiable need for
booze, or a heroin addict who realizes she can no longer put
the needle down, Furry has got to come to the realization that
there's serious image problem associated with this hobby and
do something to change it.

The price for doing NOTHING is that Furry becomes a worthless,
fetid shithole of nothing but wank material and people who can
no longer face reality because they're so deep into the "lifestyle".

And all the promise goes down the toilet.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Farry <fa...@earthling.net> wrote:

: The argument is that you are being counterproductive.

<obFormosa> Prove it! Prove it! <obFormosa>

Serious -- got any proof of this?

StukaFox

-= Hawk =-

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On 05 Jul 1999 06:30:31 GMT, StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com>
scribbled:

Too bad it's not a moderated group huh, Oh HEY I know lets take a
look at that charter stored with the control message, since it's the only
enforceable (and that usually not) bit of documentation on newsgroups...

From pe...@sugar.hackercorp.com Fri Aug 2 01:07:49 1991
From: pe...@sugar.hackercorp.com (Peter da Silva)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.furry.ctl
Subject: newgroup alt.fan.furry
Date: 14 Dec 90 11:39:04 GMT
Control: newgroup alt.fan.furry

For furry fandom (fans of funny animal comics).

This is a renaming of the existing group alt.fan.albedo.

From ne...@tumif.UUCP Wed Jun 19 22:09:02 1991
From: ne...@tumif.UUCP (News-Administrator)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.furry.ctl
Date: 18 Jun 91 20:10:37 GMT
Control: newgroup alt.fan.furry

From st...@gandalf.UMCS.Maine.EDU Sun Apr 26 10:42:49 1992
From: st...@gandalf.UMCS.Maine.EDU (Steve E. Goldsmith)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.furry.ctl
Date: 25 Apr 92 23:10:02 GMT
Control: newgroup alt.fan.furry

From sk...@clarisii.claris.com Wed Aug 31 16:23:22 1994
From: sk...@clarisii.claris.com (Brian Schipper)
Newsgroups: control,alt.fan.furry
Subject: cmsg newgroup alt.fan.furry
Control: newgroup alt.fan.furry
Date: 31 Aug 1994 20:20:53 GMT

Look at that, no charter, no rules, nothing....

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
-= Hawk =- <ha...@the-ayrie.com> wrote:

: Look at that, no charter, no rules, nothing....

Ain't that the damndest thing, Hawk? The way people carry on here,
you'd think THEY owned the group!

StukaFox

ilr

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

> I fully disagree, Sir.
>
> While I'm glad you took the step of removing a picture that was
> obvious child-porn, NOT discussing this does far more harm.
>
> Furry can no longer sweep its unsavory image under the rug and
> pretend it doesn't exist.
>
> Furry can no longer ignore the degree to which purient interests
> have overtaken fannish interests.
>
> Furry can no longer ignore the call for change. The voices are
> getting louder and the debate is spreading.
>
> Only by confronting what's wrong with Furry can Furry change.
> Like an alcoholic who must confront his insatiable need for
> booze, or a heroin addict who realizes she can no longer put
> the needle down, Furry has got to come to the realization that
> there's serious image problem associated with this hobby and
> do something to change it.
>
> The price for doing NOTHING is that Furry becomes a worthless,
> fetid shithole of nothing but wank material and people who can
> no longer face reality because they're so deep into the "lifestyle".
>
> And all the promise goes down the toilet.
>

> StukaFox

Uh oh, it's the Furry Gestapo again.
Say goodbye to the good Old days when you could
find Minerva Mink pix on Velar and yiffy Furries on FurNation
that didn't ALL fit the more Orthodox features more common
to Anime cat-girls than intelligent animals.
Say Bye Bye to the Variety.

Wanna hear something weird? This is a definite first...
I am scared.

Where does it end?
I've observed several excellent Japanese artists who do very powerful
work, that is also considered of an erotic nature, and uses forms that
are much more Animal than Human. I've heard this debate has been
done to death, but where are the censorship lines going to be drawn
now that they can easily be drawn? If they say it's a law, does that
mean any website or online archive can be shutdown for having work
that a censor would consider bestial? If Trigem posts some of his work
the F.A.E, can StukaFox or one of his BF friends contact the ISP's and
have it shutdown? Will the messages be cancelled? Will stories with
such overtones all be legally forced into deletion? Does it matter that
Bestiality is a written out illegality in only 8 states? Won't Characters
that look like pokemon be considered bestial and any other furry that
has Less-Human features? No More Knots? Sheaths? Digitigrade
legs? If you want to legally draw something with intended sexuality,
won't it have to be your best representation of the human form only???

I thought I had Freedom of Speech?
Is Stukafox now the Judge, Jury and Executioner of our Artistic expression?

Homicide is illegal
Yet it is depicted in every way imaginable?
Why would bestiality or anything else the BF condemn be different?
--- i l r

(Disclaimer: In light of recent and present comments, Ilr calls
for the removal of any possible accusation from any other party
that he condones bestiality or any particular sexual fetish over any
other or in general. Ilr only wishes to continue the evolution of
expression in any form it may come. His only belief applicable to
his immediate character is that he believes that projecting your
feelings onto anyone or anything who does not feel the same is
illogical. Especially when you do not understand or can properly
measure how the other being feels.
More Scientifically put, your ideals are a Chemical pattern
unique to yours and your brain alone. What you find disgusting
can be considered preferable by other beings so do not assume your
belief is Right or Wrong. It is only a Chemical pattern in your brain,
and nothing more)

ilr

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

> Well, they're not the same thing. 'Zoophilia' is the prettier term for
> beastiality. It's like calling pederasty 'man/boy love'. But there are
> similarities in beastiality and pedophilia. It's more about controling
> your partner and feeling safe than love or sex. In both instances, you
> won't be rejected or scorned by your victim as you could be in a
> relationship with an equal. And they're both example of abuse. They're
> both wrong and signs of a very diseased mind.
> --Random

I'm quite surprised Random. That's one of the most logical and
Psychologically-Backed statements I've ever heard on that topic.
Very Good :)

Now shutup and don't do it again. Real-Life bestiality is most
certainly Off-topic to A.F.F.
--- i l r

-= Hawk =-

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On 05 Jul 1999 09:04:44 GMT, StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com>
scribbled:

I'm sure SOMEONE'S going to point me at some web page based FAQ or
some such, before you do, realize I can easily toss together one of my own
and it would be just as valid....

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
ilr <i...@rof.net> wrote:

: Uh oh, it's the Furry Gestapo again.

Godwin's Law.

: Say goodbye to the good Old days when you could

: find Minerva Mink pix on Velar and yiffy Furries on FurNation
: that didn't ALL fit the more Orthodox features more common
: to Anime cat-girls than intelligent animals.
: Say Bye Bye to the Variety.

Panic-monger's law.

: If Trigem posts some of his work the F.A.E, can StukaFox or one of his

: BF friends contact the ISP's and have it shutdown?

Absolutely. Nothing can stop me from contacting who I want about
what I want. Whether something gets shut down is wholly up to the
provider.

As a NB, I could have done a number of things with that post, including
sending copies to law enforcement, since it's child porn. I didn't.
I posted it here, with my snide little comments, and recommended NO
course of action other than that people look at it and make up their
own mind.

Vox populus is a powerful thing.

: I thought I had Freedom of Speech?

ABS-olutely right you do -- you have the right to speak, I have the
right to call you an idiot. You have the write to draw, I have the
right to call it crap. That's the double-edged sword of "Free Speech".

: Is Stukafox now the Judge, Jury and Executioner of our Artistic expression?

Nope, just the first.

I have the power, and ability, to post whatever I want about whatever
I want. I have the power and ability to start posting pointers here
on AFF to crap I consider foul. Don't like the fact I consider it
foul? TFB.

The Jury is AFF.

The Executioner is the person themself, who decide they'd rather not
take the heat, or the site admin who decides he'd rather have the
cover of darkness for what he does.

And, incidentally, artistic expression and purient interest are two
totally different things. That saw about "Oh, it's ART" doesn't cut
it with shit like that picture I posted the pointer to. The "IT's
not WANK, it's ART" lame isn't cutting it anymore.

: Homicide is illegal

: Yet it is depicted in every way imaginable?
: Why would bestiality or anything else the BF condemn be different?

Because we're not being tarred with the epitath "Skunk KILLER"
(yet).

StukaFox

XIP the Kangy

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Nexxus wrote:

> The picture in question has been removed by myself.
>
> Also, yes, we do have rules against portraying bestiality or promoting
> this subject. This picture got past us and we will look through the rest of
> the site and ask Tor to remove any images that are like this one.

Hah! Told ya there was a rule against it.

XiP the kangy

Fur Peace- “Can’t we all just get along?”
“A person is smart, people are dumb,
panicky animals and you know it”--MiB

5 July 1999 @528

Random

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <37826fbc...@nntp.mindspring.com>, -= Hawk =-
<ha...@the-ayrie.com> wrote:

> Look at that, no charter, no rules, nothing....

So, what would be off-topic here? Hmmm...
--Random

Random

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <7lpvi5$tv3$1...@crucigera.fysh.org>, ilr <i...@rof.net> wrote:

> Now shutup and don't do it again. Real-Life bestiality is most
> certainly Off-topic to A.F.F.

No, it's not...
--Random

Al Goldman

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <377fd...@feed1.realtime.net>, c...@bga.com (Dr. Cat) writes:

>Al Goldman (allan...@aol.comspNARFam) wrote:
>: Let's think about this post.

>[snip]
>: Therefore -
>
>: The only people who benefit from StukaFox' post are the people StukaFox
>: hates the most - Spoogemonkeys and pornographers!
>
>No offense, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to correct you on this point.
>They may be a small minority, but there's at least a few readers on
>alt.fan.furry that really, really enjoy reading rude arguments. One person
>has even come out and said so.

35 more posts on this thread came through since I first read this post. I
see your point. :-)

Al Goldman

"Push out the jive, Pull in the love"
Montgomery Burns, the Simpsons

Farlo

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
"Jim Lee Jr." wrote:

> Farlo, I have not seen anything cowardly in Hawk's replies,

We have different perspective and value systems, you and I.
I am not sure that you would appreciate that, so I will restate:
People see things differently, sometimes, and you do not see what I see
in this "Hawk" person.

> you just have
> not been able to give any kind of an intelligent response, otherwise you
> would not have to killfile him or anyone else who you cannot answer.

Being able to give a response and refusing to give a response are
ENTIRELY different animals. Most of the individuals in my killfilters
are not worth the price of the stamp to e-mail them a clue, and that's
why I use the filter.

> What's the matter, the heat getting too hot under you feet, Farlo? Can't you
> give an acceptable answer to our arguments against zoos and such?

LOL. I am not interested in the acceptance from the likes of you, Jim
Lee jr.

> I cannot stop you from killfiling me, Farlo;

You could if you had something worthwhile to hold my attention.
I am always looking for intelligent discussion. Do you qualify?

> that will not change my mind or
> anyone else's mind on spooge, that pic is sick and illegal, not to mention
> immoral.
>
> Jim

Sick, Illegal and Immoral?
This is about the reindeer/Elf pic, right?
That's a happy reindeer.

Farlo

Jack Furlong

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <7lpt1r$sv3$1...@crucigera.fysh.org>, "ilr" <i...@rof.net> wrote:
>Uh oh, it's the Furry Gestapo again.
<whack>
>and nothing more)

At the risk of restating something that's been said DOZENS
of times before, about rat/yerf, velan, et al.

_His_ machine.
_His_ archive.
_His_ rules.
Get over it.

*** Jack Furlong *** http://www.netcom.com/~jfurlong
*** Artist/MUCKer *** Email www.netcom.com/~jfurlong/contact.html
"Dont take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive!" - Bugs Bunny

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Farlo <stan...@abac.com> wrote:

: We have different perspective and value systems, you and I.i

Farlo's value system runs along these things:

1) Start shit.
2) Run away.

: Sick, Illegal and Immoral?

: This is about the reindeer/Elf pic, right?
: That's a happy reindeer.

Oh, _THIS_ gem goes in the save file.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
-= Hawk =- <ha...@the-ayrie.com> wrote:

: I'm sure SOMEONE'S going to point me at some web page based FAQ or

: some such, before you do, realize I can easily toss together one of my own
: and it would be just as valid....

Hey -- now THERE'S a good idea!

Send me email if you can, mine to you keeps bouncing.

StukaFox

BlackNo1

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
> While I'm glad you took the step of removing a picture that was
> obvious child-porn, NOT discussing this does far more harm.
> Furry can no longer sweep its unsavory image under the rug and
> pretend it doesn't exist.
> Furry can no longer ignore the degree to which purient interests
> have overtaken fannish interests.
> Furry can no longer ignore the call for change. The voices are
> getting louder and the debate is spreading.
> Only by confronting what's wrong with Furry can Furry change.
> Like an alcoholic who must confront his insatiable need for
> booze, or a heroin addict who realizes she can no longer put
> the needle down, Furry has got to come to the realization that
> there's serious image problem associated with this hobby and
> do something to change it.
> The price for doing NOTHING is that Furry becomes a worthless,
> fetid shithole of nothing but wank material and people who can
> no longer face reality because they're so deep into the "lifestyle".
> And all the promise goes down the toilet.

Wow... You actually rule, Stuka. This is a pretty darn good BF manifesto,
by the way. And it's the best rant I've seen in aff for a long time.
Keep up the good work.

S.J.Laitila - Hungry Fur

BlackNo1

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
>:The point is that it is a lot harder to clean up Furry Fandom
>:than you think. Presenting examples of offensive art won't accomplish anything,
>:and is harmful to your cause, so maybe you should think before you post explict
>:URL's in the future.
> I fully disagree with you. The best way to clean house is to
> bring this stuff FULLY into the light, and let people make up
> their own mind.

> There's a LOT more to come.
> I also note any backing arguement for your point.

That's very true. Maybe Farlo isn't so believable with his truth-hiding
afterall. We have to show, that we're fighting against the bestiality.
Because being quiet about it is just accepting it.

BlackNo1

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
>This one's going into my killfilter, right now -
>maybe momma will come along and diaper his mouth soon.

Wimp.

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
BlackNo1 <s...@BOYCOTTSPAMsaunalahti.fi> wrote:

: Wow... You actually rule, Stuka. This is a pretty darn good BF manifesto,

: by the way. And it's the best rant I've seen in aff for a long time.
: Keep up the good work.

Thankya much -- and I will keep doing just that.

StukaFox
Art of the Rant

Darmon C. Thornton

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

> Furry can no longer sweep its unsavory image under the rug and
> pretend it doesn't exist.
>
> Furry can no longer ignore the degree to which purient interests
> have overtaken fannish interests.
>
> Furry can no longer ignore the call for change. The voices are
> getting louder and the debate is spreading.
>
> Only by confronting what's wrong with Furry can Furry change.
> Like an alcoholic who must confront his insatiable need for
> booze, or a heroin addict who realizes she can no longer put
> the needle down, Furry has got to come to the realization that
> there's serious image problem associated with this hobby and
> do something to change it.
>
> The price for doing NOTHING is that Furry becomes a worthless,
> fetid shithole of nothing but wank material and people who can
> no longer face reality because they're so deep into the "lifestyle".
>
> And all the promise goes down the toilet.

Well said, Stuka. Very well said!

--Dar Thornton

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

Farlo wrote in message <3780B321...@abac.com>...

>"Jim Lee Jr." wrote:
>>
>> Farlo, I have not seen anything cowardly in Hawk's replies,
>
>We have different perspective and value systems, you and I.
>I am not sure that you would appreciate that, so I will restate:
>People see things differently, sometimes, and you do not see what I see
>in this "Hawk" person.

What DO you see in Hawk's replies? I see Hawk as someone who can make a
reasonable and intelligent reply without running away and hiding a killfile
if someone else disagrees with him. Same for StukaFox and Random; the only
reason they may resort to namecalling is to get to your level.

>> you just have
>> not been able to give any kind of an intelligent response, otherwise you
>> would not have to killfile him or anyone else who you cannot answer.

>Being able to give a response and refusing to give a response are
>ENTIRELY different animals. Most of the individuals in my killfilters
>are not worth the price of the stamp to e-mail them a clue, and that's
>why I use the filter.

That's because they can give better replies to what you say.

>> What's the matter, the heat getting too hot under you feet, Farlo? Can't
you
>> give an acceptable answer to our arguments against zoos and such?

>LOL. I am not interested in the acceptance from the likes of you, Jim
>Lee jr.

Sorry, Farlo, you have to come up with something better than that. I don't
give a rat's testicle if you want acceptance from the like of me or not.

>> I cannot stop you from killfiling me, Farlo;

>You could if you had something worthwhile to hold my attention.
>I am always looking for intelligent discussion. Do you qualify?

I can say things if I choose to; I prefer to sit back and watch boobs like
you make asses out of yourselves. You can call me name all you want, it
doesn't faze me one bit.

>> that will not change my mind or
>> anyone else's mind on spooge, that pic is sick and illegal, not to
mention
>> immoral.
>>
>> Jim

>Sick, Illegal and Immoral?

>This is about the reindeer/Elf pic, right?
>That's a happy reindeer.
>

>Farlo

Yes, the reindeer/elf pic. If you think that's a happy reindeer, you need
psychological help fast and bigtime. Only sick people are into that kind of
art; and I make no apologies for saying that.

Bring it on, Farlo, keep making a jackass out of yourself, keep killfiling
those you cannot answer; you deserve all the barbs others throw at you.

Jim

Farry

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

Over the past year, I've seen people write that they've been offended
or even driven towards the other side by the more extreme proponents
of the "save the fandom from itself" movement. I've yet to see a post
from anyone revealing that shock tactics changed their mind and won
them over.

Getting support from those who already agree with you is no gain.

--
|\ /|
| \'_| Farry
___.-' @ `--o
/// / ____,' fa...@earthling.net
/ / ///~~/

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Darmon C. Thornton <dtho...@jps.net> wrote:

: Well said, Stuka. Very well said!

: --Dar Thornton

Thank you very much, Sir!

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Jim Lee Jr. <pe...@xta.com> wrote:

: Same for StukaFox and Random; the only reason they may resort to namecalling

: is to get to your level.

Just speaking for myself, there's times when you MUST call a fuckwit
a 'fuckwit'.

: Sorry, Farlo, you have to come up with something better than that. I don't

: give a rat's testicle if you want acceptance from the like of me or not.

But . . . but . . . but . . . acceptance is EVERYTHING in Furry!
If you don't buy into the lie of Furry acceptance, you'll have
indepedant thoughts, then maybe CRITICAL thoughts, then Furry will
fall like the Temple at Jericho!

Please, Farlo's acceptance is the WHOLE FURRY UNIVERSE! Don't be
left out!

: I can say things if I choose to; I prefer to sit back and watch boobs like

: you make asses out of yourselves. You can call me name all you want, it
: doesn't faze me one bit.

Plus, you get the added bonus of knowing it's a 32-year-old guy
who can't score a perm job and is getting this twisted about shit
on the Usenet.

: Yes, the reindeer/elf pic. If you think that's a happy reindeer, you need

: psychological help fast and bigtime.

As if the fact he's a 32-year-old man pretending to be a dragon wasn't
enough of a warning sign.

: Bring it on, Farlo, keep making a jackass out of yourself, keep killfiling

: those you cannot answer; you deserve all the barbs others throw at you.

Farlo's shtick is that he starts flamewars with people, then killfiles
them while he continues to talk shit.

StukaFox

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

StukaFox wrote in message <37810ad6$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

> Just speaking for myself, there's times when you MUST call a fuckwit
> a 'fuckwit'.

My point exactly, Stuka, sometimes one HAS to get down to another's level to
get the point across.

32 year-olds who pretend to be animals (or dragons) need boocoup psychiatric
help.

I don't call others 'fuckwits' because I don't want to be on the same level
they are, speaking for me.

To me, Farlo is a big boob, and that is a compliment.

Jim

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Farry <fa...@earthling.net> wrote:

: Over the past year, I've seen people write that they've been offended

: or even driven towards the other side by the more extreme proponents
: of the "save the fandom from itself" movement. I've yet to see a post
: from anyone revealing that shock tactics changed their mind and won
: them over.

Over the past year, I've seen Burned Fur growing and the voices
of discontent rising on AFF. I've met more and more people who're
fed up with the stench off the shithole that Furry has become.
I've seen the topics raised by Burned Fur being vigorously discussed.

I'm seeing a positive change in Furry. You're welcome to your opinion,
'tho.

StukaFox

Farry

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On 05 Jul 1999 20:21:55 GMT, StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com>
wrote:

> Over the past year, I've seen Burned Fur growing and the voices

> of discontent rising on AFF. I've met more and more people who're
> fed up with the stench off the shithole that Furry has become.
> I've seen the topics raised by Burned Fur being vigorously discussed.

Yeah right - like calling Furry THAT is really going to endear you to
the average Joe Furry.

> I'm seeing a positive change in Furry. You're welcome to your opinion,
> 'tho.

Furry is getting larger and more mainstream. Positive changes ARE
happening. Dragging this group into a mire isn't one of them.

Random

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <378423aa...@news.fysh.org>, Farry
<fa...@earthling.net> wrote:

> Furry is getting larger and more mainstream. Positive changes ARE
> happening. Dragging this group into a mire isn't one of them.

The zoofreaks, the plushies, the fursuits, the lifestylers and all the
spooge artists drag into the mire. All I do is say 'Look! It's in the
mire!' You can whine about me pointing that out. You can flame me for
it. But it doesn't change anything. Furry fandom will STILL be
wallowing in it's own filth.
--Random

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
: wrote:

: Yeah right - like calling Furry THAT is really going to endear you to
: the average Joe Furry.

I personally don't give a fuck what "Joe Furry" thinks. One of the
biggest problem Furry has is that it's gone from being a hobby
to a fraternity of perverts.

: Furry is getting larger and more mainstream. Positive changes ARE

: happening. Dragging this group into a mire isn't one of them.

Dragging Furry's dirty little secrets into the light is only
"dragging this group into a mire" to those who would prefer
these same secrets stay safely hidden.

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:

: The zoofreaks, the plushies, the fursuits, the lifestylers and all the

: spooge artists drag into the mire. All I do is say 'Look! It's in the
: mire!' You can whine about me pointing that out. You can flame me for
: it. But it doesn't change anything. Furry fandom will STILL be
: wallowing in it's own filth.

. . . and NOTHING will change until Furry comes to grips with this
problem.

Of course, there's people who like it this way.

StukaFox

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On 05 Jul 1999 20:21:55 GMT, StukaFox <stuk...@shell9.ba.best.com> wrote:

[...]

> Over the past year, I've seen Burned Fur growing and the voices
> of discontent rising on AFF. I've met more and more people who're
> fed up with the stench off the shithole that Furry has become.
> I've seen the topics raised by Burned Fur being vigorously
> discussed.

We have always been having flame wars over these issues. I don't see
anything diffrent yet.

http://www.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.

-= Hawk =-

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:48:10 -0500, "Jim Lee Jr." <pe...@xta.com> scribbled:

>Farlo wrote in message <3780B321...@abac.com>...
>>"Jim Lee Jr." wrote:
>>>
>>> Farlo, I have not seen anything cowardly in Hawk's replies,
>>
>>We have different perspective and value systems, you and I.
>>I am not sure that you would appreciate that, so I will restate:
>>People see things differently, sometimes, and you do not see what I see
>>in this "Hawk" person.
>

>What DO you see in Hawk's replies? I see Hawk as someone who can make a
>reasonable and intelligent reply without running away and hiding a killfile

>if someone else disagrees with him. Same for StukaFox and Random; the only

>reason they may resort to namecalling is to get to your level.

Sorry, I don't go that low :-)

>That's because they can give better replies to what you say.

A semi trained chip could do better... (fur reference, on topic!)

>Yes, the reindeer/elf pic. If you think that's a happy reindeer, you need

>psychological help fast and bigtime. Only sick people are into that kind of
>art; and I make no apologies for saying that.

IMO, I don't care about the pic, sure it was sick, I've seen sicker [shrug]
I'd never stop anyone from looking at or reading or saying anything they
want, as long as the place is appropriate for it.

>Bring it on, Farlo, keep making a jackass out of yourself, keep killfiling
>those you cannot answer; you deserve all the barbs others throw at you.

Sooner or later he'll have everyone killfiled and he won't have to worry
about anything at all.

--

In my dreams the world is black
and blood clots in pools around
the corpses that litter the street
and little children with knives
lie in wait outside your door.

Nexxus

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Yes, we are aware of this.

We are in the process of reviewing our policies for FurNation
and trying to decide what action to take.

For right now we are just discussing some issues about the
artwork. We would not wish to rush into something like this
and start deleting artwork until all possible avenues have been
thoroughly considered.

Sincerely,

Nexxus
FurNation Administrator
http://www.FurNation.com
Webm...@FurNation.com

<Webm...@FurNation.com> wrote:
> >The picture in question has been removed by myself.
> >
> >Also, yes, we do have rules against portraying bestiality or promoting
> >this subject. This picture got past us and we will look through the rest
of
> >the site and ask Tor to remove any images that are like this one.
>

> Nexxus, I'd like to make you notice that, even despite the main picture
has
> been deleted from the server -rather replaced by a 'Not Available'
picture-,
> the page located at http://www.furnation.com/Tor/randymuledeer.html
features
> the thumbnail. Besides, I can see and download in that page other two
pictures
> featuring humans and animals engadged in sexual intercourses, so to say ;)
>
> Artie Roo

Farlo

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
"Jim Lee Jr." wrote:

> Bring it on, Farlo, keep making a jackass out of yourself, keep killfiling
> those you cannot answer; you deserve all the barbs others throw at you.

LOL. "Bring it on?"
No, I choose to ignore you.

Farlo

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

Farlo wrote in message <378177B9...@abac.com>...

>LOL. "Bring it on?"
>No, I choose to ignore you.
>
>Farlo

Ignore me?! What's the matter, Farlo, didn't mommy give you enough spooge
this morning?
Are you feeling well? That's the first intelligent thing you said and done
lately. :)
The more you ignore me, the less I have to put up with you, and that suits
me fine.

Jim

J. J. Novotny

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
StukaFox wrote:

> Run-away Farlo,

Why are you so obsessed with Farlo?

Perhaps if you feel he has so little to offer, you should not read his
posts. That's what I do with McDarby.

Best;
J. J.

Jim Lee Jr.

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

J. J. Novotny wrote in message <3781847D...@cc.umanitoba.ca>...

>Why are you so obsessed with Farlo?
>
>Perhaps if you feel he has so little to offer, you should not read his
>posts. That's what I do with McDarby.
>
>Best;
>J. J.

Because he always is a jackoff, making an ass of himself, hideing behind
killfiles every time others best him in an argument.

Jim

StukaFox

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) <dfor...@zeta.org.au> wrote:

:> Over the past year, I've seen Burned Fur growing and the voices

:> of discontent rising on AFF. I've met more and more people who're
:> fed up with the stench off the shithole that Furry has become.
:> I've seen the topics raised by Burned Fur being vigorously
:> discussed.

: We have always been having flame wars over these issues.

It's moving beyond flame-wars. People are having the courage of their
convictions and taking actions based on their beliefs.

You're seeing a sea change in the making.

StukaFox

Artie Roo

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Message has been deleted

StukaFox

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Saxfyle <sax...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

:>
: Excuse me but what does "dead-on" mean?

"My point, exactly."

StukaFox

StukaFox

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Farlo <stan...@abac.com> wrote:

: LOL. "Bring it on?"

: No, I choose to ignore you.

(to the tune of 'Run Away Train' by Soul Asylum)

Chorus:

Run-away Farlo,
Never looking back,
Run-away Farlo,
Talking lotsa smack.
Seems like maybe he's get a clue
But that the last thing Furries ever wanna do!

I can see that Farlo's a pussy,
I know that he'll always blow,
Here I write another message on the spool,
Knowing Farlo's just another goddamn fool!

Read some messages in the middle of the night,
Seems that Farlo's spoiling for a fight,
He talks massive shit and tries to play tuff,
But he hides behind a killfile when he's been beat enough!

(repeat chorus)

Volt is hiring the uneducated and the weak,
Farlo can't even qualify as a UNIX geek,
Mebbe someday he'll score that real job,
But for right now he's living there with mom!

(repeat chorus)

Now I end my little song about a twat,
Farlo don't got the stones to show me what he's got,
Sad little shit-talker, thinks that he's a man,
Gormless little twat wishes he was what I am!

(repeat chorus)
(repeat chorus)

StukaFox

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
J. J. Novotny <umno...@cc.umanitoba.ca> wrote:
: StukaFox wrote:

:> Run-away Farlo,

: Why are you so obsessed with Farlo?

Because he started a flamewar, then ran to email.
He got flamed in email, he ran to the Usenet to try to get
Tim Thorne's little Usenet News vandal group to trash AFF.
Then, when he got caught with that, he announced he was
killfiling, but he still talks shit. Basically, he's a litle
shit-talking coward.

: Perhaps if you feel he has so little to offer, you should not read his

: posts. That's what I do with McDarby.

Naw -- he's my Usenet Bobo Clown punching bag. I know he reads
my posts, but he can't reply. All he can do is sit there and seeth.

StukaFox

It is loading more messages.