Monty Python's "Mouse Problem" sketch

furplay

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
For those of you subbed to the fur.artwork.misc group, you may find a
RealPlayer file I uploaded titled "eek.rm". As I explained in the post, I
thought that in light of things like LOADED, MARIE CLAIRE, and FOX 11 News, it
seemed irinic to see a sketch done nearly two whole decades ago acting as a
sort of "preemptive" satire of such articles. Go on over and take a look.

Ben Jospeh

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98

Thanks, but no thanks.

Custer J. Winston

Nov 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/22/98

furplay <fur...@novia.net> wrote in message

>For those of you subbed to the fur.artwork.misc group, you may find a
>RealPlayer file I uploaded titled "eek.rm". As I explained in the post, I
>thought that in light of things like LOADED, MARIE CLAIRE, and FOX 11 News,
it
>seemed irinic to see a sketch done nearly two whole decades ago acting as a
>sort of "preemptive" satire of such articles. Go on over and take a look.

I did, but at least on the Fysh server it has not shown up yet.

Incidentlaly , I'm posting this with IE5.

Matthew945

Nov 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/23/98
I saw that sketch on video... I think it was on the "And Now For Something
Completely Different" tape... Even if you couldn't care less about the sketch
in question, or if I'm wrong and it's not on there, I think it's worth renting
anyway. :)

Dr. Cat

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
I don't think we should allow these "mice men" to discuss their hobby on
this newsgroup or at Furry cons. After all it has nothing to do with
comic books or art. Who's with me!

Aw come on, anybody? Pleeeez?

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
*-------------------------------------------** http://www.bga.com/furcadia
Furcadia - a new graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*

(Disclaimer: Well ok, mice men, you win this round. But wait till next time!)

Donald E. Sanders

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
In article <365c9...@feed1.realtime.net>, c...@bga.com says...

Vechi-veeti-Ekk Ekk! (I hope I got that right, my ancient Roman is a bit
weak. eheh :)
--
Don Sanders

Dsan Tsan on #furry of Yiffnet
Artist at Roll Yer Own Graphics
http://www.dreamscape.com/dsand101/dsan.htm
(my furry page) Email dsan...@future.dreamscape.com

Akai

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
Dr. Cat wrote:

> I don't think we should allow these "mice men" to discuss their hobby on
> this newsgroup or at Furry cons. After all it has nothing to do with
> comic books or art. Who's with me!
>
> Aw come on, anybody? Pleeeez?

Nothing good can come from these cheese-eating degenerates; they
threaten the very reputation of the fandom!

I say we burn them.

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
> Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
> *-------------------------------------------** http://www.bga.com/furcadia
> Furcadia - a new graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
> *-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
>
> (Disclaimer: Well ok, mice men, you win this round. But wait till next time!)

--
-Akai

"Behold the power of cheese!"

Yes, I'm also a sort of cheese-eating degenerate, but I'm a wolf. The
inspiring story of my battle against lactose intolerance will be
broadcast on the USA network in early spring '99. The working title is
"Deadly Cheddar."

Tehrasha Darkon

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98

>Dr. Cat wrote:
>>
>> I don't think we should allow these "mice men" to discuss their hobby on
>> this newsgroup or at Furry cons. After all it has nothing to do with
>> comic books or art. Who's with me!
>>
>> Aw come on, anybody? Pleeeez?
>>
>Nothing good can come from these cheese-eating degenerates; they
>threaten the very reputation of the fandom!
>
>I say we burn them.

Release the farmer's wife!
--
Tehrasha Darkon darkon@ My mailbox is NOT an advertisement medium.
The Relaxed Dragon netins.net My address is NOT for sale, lease or rent.