New Furry Anime Series

Brian O'Connell

Jan 9, 2008, 4:48:39 AM1/9/08
Spice and Wolf, a new series about a female wolf spirit of the harvest
(yeah, that's what I thought too), who seeks to escape from the village that
relies upon her every year, but increasingly forgets her deeds with every
harvest. She does so with the skeptical and reluctant assistance of a trader
who inadvertantly becomes more successful as she aids him in return for her
fare. Currently available on animesuke.com, via bittorrent:
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1159.html

There's nongraphical nudity for the fanservice, and she's your traditional
wolfgirl in the sense she has a bushy tail and ears, but not true anthro.
Still, she's cute and wily and whatnot. Overall it looks pretty good so far,
just have to wait for further episodes to come out to have anything to judge
by.

Elf M. Sternberg

Jan 9, 2008, 2:34:59 PM1/9/08
"Brian O'Connell" <doge...@comcast.net> writes:

> Spice and Wolf, a new series about a female wolf spirit of the harvest
> (yeah, that's what I thought too), who seeks to escape from the village that
> relies upon her every year, but increasingly forgets her deeds with every
> harvest. She does so with the skeptical and reluctant assistance of a trader
> who inadvertantly becomes more successful as she aids him in return for her
> fare. Currently available on animesuke.com, via bittorrent:
> http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1159.html

The show's actual website is:
http://www.spicy-wolf.com/

Mook cover art:
http://www.spicy-wolf.com/original/books.html

Some rather racy pages from the comic here (probably NSFW):
http://www.spicy-wolf.com/comics/information.html

The manga is also available by torrent (I have no compunctions against
downloading something that I simply cannot buy in the U.S.):
http://tokyotosho.com/search.php?terms=wolf+spice

Thanks, Brian! I'll probably be filling up the bandwidth tonight.
*sigh*

Elf

--
Elf M. Sternberg, Immanentizing the Eschaton since 1988
http://www.pendorwright.com/

"You know how some people treat their body like a temple?
I treat mine like issa amusement park!" - Kei

Brian O'Connell

Jan 9, 2008, 4:57:59 PM1/9/08
Ah yes, I forgot about those, saw them a while back which is why I jumped at
the chance to download the episode.

"Elf M. Sternberg" <e...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

The Saprophyte

Jan 9, 2008, 7:30:25 PM1/9/08
Brian O'Connell wrote:
> Spice and Wolf, a new series about a female wolf spirit of the
> harvest (yeah, that's what I thought too) (snip)

I.E. a fertility goddess. ;)

on a related note, Scifi has just started airing Tactics, for added
foxgirl goodness. Old news for you anime types but it's new to me.

--
The Saprophyte