alt.fan.furry - The Motion Picture!

Xydexx Squeakypony

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a horror-comedy
like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

StukaFox

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
: I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a horror-comedy

: like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

"Farenheit 451"

StukaFox

Teflon Cougar

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99

StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

Or the Sarah Conners dream sequence from Terminator 2.

StukaFox

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Teflon Cougar <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

: StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

Bahahahahahaha!

The Day After / Threads

StukaFox
"This is Lawrence, Kansas, is there anybody there?"

Bob M.G.

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
In article <rfKX2.480$8z3...@news20.bellglobal.com>, "Teflon Cougar"
<ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

>>Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

>>> I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a
>>> horror-comedy like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on
>>> your perspective.

>>"Farenheit 451"

>>StukaFox

>Or the Sarah Conners dream sequence from Terminator 2.

Oh, thanks a bloody lot, Cougar!!. The first image to pop
up on my mind after reading your paragraph was one of
a Furry Fox version of Arnold Schwartzeneger going:

..."Come vith me if you vant to Yiff"...

Ack!, ack!. Aaaaieee!!.

Bob

regal

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Xydexx Squeakypony wrote:

> I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a horror-comedy
> like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

Manos: Hands of Fate

If there is an alt.fan.furry movie, I want to be played by Soupy Sales.
Or maybe Red Green. Or possibly Brandy. Any of these could portray the
real me. Too bad Henny Youngman isn't with us anymore.

--

"You know, there's a lesson here. Four-legged chicks
are nothing but trouble." -- Johnny Bravo

regal at negia dot net

John Urie

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99

Teflon Cougar wrote:

> StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

> >Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
> >: I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a
> horror-comedy
> >: like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.
> >

> > "Farenheit 451"
> >

> >StukaFox
>
> Or the Sarah Conners dream sequence from Terminator 2.

Or maybe like 'The Matrix'. Y'know; WE'RE all just characters
in a USENET group, and don't even know it!

John Urie

xan...@my-dejanews.com

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99

>Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
>I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a
>horror-comedy like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

How 'bout a sequel based on the classic movie - The Italian Job -. With spooge
instead of well....y'know ;)

-Xanthar

Melissa 'Skunk' Drake

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
In article <pixelated_toons-...@ppp-34.ts-8.lax.idt.net>,

pixelat...@iname.com (Bob M.G.) wrote:
> In article <rfKX2.480$8z3...@news20.bellglobal.com>, "Teflon Cougar"
> <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

> >>"Farenheit 451"
>
> >>StukaFox
>
> >Or the Sarah Conners dream sequence from Terminator 2.
>
> Oh, thanks a bloody lot, Cougar!!. The first image to pop
> up on my mind after reading your paragraph was one of
> a Furry Fox version of Arnold Schwartzeneger going:
>
> ..."Come vith me if you vant to Yiff"...
>
> Ack!, ack!. Aaaaieee!!.

*cough* *cough* Hahahaha! Oh now I'll NEVER be able to watch my favorite
movie again! Come to think of it, T2 is a lot like AFF. One of the main
characters is insane, the other 13 and the third a bizzare non-living
lifeform who travels through time and is obsessed with the past. There's your
furry fandom profile right there, including all the innocent bistanders that
get wasted. Combine that with the ever threatening presence of something
liquid-like, I think the similarities are obvious. Now, if only I could get
that neato gun... (Warning: the following was a joke, and any refferences are
to no one specific, so don't flatter yourself) -- --melskunk-- !FurCode !Cute
Lyrics !Webpage URLS @set me apathy:newsgroups=yes @chown A Life

Cathead232

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Two words.........."Dave" and "Kuhn" (IMHO)

Shon Howell shon...@hotmail.com Burned Fur ^_^

"Y'know...you don't have to be an idiot ALL the time.
Its okay to take a break every now & again..."

Hangdog

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Melissa 'Skunk' Drake wrote:

> *cough* *cough* Hahahaha! Oh now I'll NEVER be able to watch my favorite
> movie again! Come to think of it, T2 is a lot like AFF. One of the main
> characters is insane, the other 13 and the third a bizzare non-living
> lifeform who travels through time and is obsessed with the past. There's your
> furry fandom profile right there, including all the innocent bistanders that
> get wasted. Combine that with the ever threatening presence of something

> liquid-like, I think the similarities are obvious. <snip>

"Now I know vhy it is zat you yiff--but it is somesink zat I can neffer do."

--Arnold Hangenhunden

schi...@my-dejanews.com

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
In article <372FB2...@CUTnegia.net>,
regal <re...@CUTnegia.net> wrote:

> Xydexx Squeakypony wrote:
>
> > I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a horror-comedy
> > like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.
>

> If there is an alt.fan.furry movie, I want to be played by Soupy Sales.
> Or maybe Red Green. Or possibly Brandy. Any of these could portray the
> real me. Too bad Henny Youngman isn't with us anymore.

ALT.FAN.FURRY THE MOVIE

STARING

MEL GIBSON as STUKAFOX

PAULY SHORE as XYDEXX

and

SEAN CONNERY as FARLO

with special gueststar

BOBCAT GOLDTHWAITE

as

SCHITZREE

Kay Shapero

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
On <May 04 15:10>, "Teflon Cougar" <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote;

"C>StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...

>Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
>: I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a

"C>horror-comedy

>: like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.
>

> "Farenheit 451"
>

>StukaFox

"C> Or the Sarah Conners dream sequence from Terminator 2.

Night of the Living Dead?

Omega Man?

Dracula remake entitled Alt.Fang.Furry? :->

S.J.Laitila

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
>I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can
be a horror-comedy

>like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

Furplay and Random would be the masked guys with the
chainsaws.

...but the motive still remains unknown

S.J.Laitila

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
> "Farenheit 451"

I'd like "GAS" more. It has much to do with fire, and it
stinks too.

S.J.Laitila

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
>If there is an alt.fan.furry movie, I want to be played by
Soupy Sales.
>Or maybe Red Green. Or possibly Brandy. Any of these could
portray the
>real me. Too bad Henny Youngman isn't with us anymore.

I want to be played by the guy, who played the bad guy in
"Crow"
Or Michael Madsen...

Allen Kitchen

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99

Hangdog wrote:

> "Now I know vhy it is zat you yiff--but it is somesink zat I can neffer do."
>
> --Arnold Hangenhunden

The sound effects wolf turns up the noise of a leaf blower at just the
wrong time, then runs from his deck as the producer comes after him with
a cleaver!

allen Kitchen (timing is everything)

S.J.Laitila

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
>Two words.........."Dave" and "Kuhn" (IMHO)

Six words and a question mark.......... "Who the hell is Dave Kuhn?" (IMNSHO)

Cerulean

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Quoth Xydexx Squeakypony:

>I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a horror-comedy
>like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

I suppose it would be titled "I'm Still Telling People What You Did
Ten Summers Ago."

--
___vvz /( Cerulean * http://www.cerulean.st/
<__,` Z / ( DC.D/? fs+h++ Gm CB^P a$m++d+++l*g-e!i

FeralKatt

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
In article <7gno41$us4$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
> I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a horror-comedy
> like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.

<No response for several minutes from sand cat who is laughing hard enough to
choke>

Wonderful!

-FeralKatt

--
"Hatred is born of fear; fear, of ignorance."

Mier Tam

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99

>Night of the Living Dead?
>
>Omega Man?
>
>Dracula remake entitled Alt.Fang.Furry? :->

Naww this place is more like The Crying Game

Mier' Tam

The hardest lesson to learn is that your neighbor cares less about what you do,
than you care about how much he cares.

The Besaw Household

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99

Mier Tam wrote in message <19990507053459...@ng-fk1.aol.com>...

>>Night of the Living Dead?
>>
>>Omega Man?
>>
>>Dracula remake entitled Alt.Fang.Furry? :->
>>

>Naww this place is more like The Crying Game

from the bleachers I would have thought that this area would be better
called.. Romper Room of big egos

{} {} Moondragon
< > the curry luvin Dragon.
\------/
__________________________________

May the moon hit your eye like a big pizza pie thaaaaaaaaaats GRoss
-------------
"A clown can get a way with anything including murder" J.W.Gacy
______________________________________________________--_______________
e-mail Moondragon...@iname.com
icq# moondragon 35386584
battlenet id Lazerdragon
Team Internet Paintball #115

Slick Fox

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99

StukaFox wrote in message <372f6da5$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>...
>Xydexx Squeakypony <xyd...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
>: I still wanna see a movie based on this newsgroup. It can be a
horror-comedy
>: like Scream -- or Cabin Boy, depending on your perspective.
>

> "Farenheit 451"

I'd say like Jurassic Park... but here the trolls eat the tourst!

SlickFox

FeralKatt

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

> Oh, thanks a bloody lot, Cougar!!. The first image to pop
> up on my mind after reading your paragraph was one of
> a Furry Fox version of Arnold Schwartzeneger going:
>
> ..."Come vith me if you vant to Yiff"...

A furry version of Schwarzenegger? Wouldn't that be more likely some
variant on Blitz from "Road Rovers" than a fox?

Voiced by Jeff Bennett?

-FeralKatt

--
"Hatred is born of fear; fear, of ignorance."

FeralKatt

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <7gpl1d$iqi$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Melissa 'Skunk' Drake <mels...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> *cough* *cough* Hahahaha! Oh now I'll NEVER be able to watch my
favorite
> movie again! Come to think of it, T2 is a lot like AFF. One of the
main
> characters is insane, the other 13 and the third a bizzare non-living
> lifeform who travels through time and is obsessed with the past.
There's your
> furry fandom profile right there, including all the innocent
bistanders that
> get wasted. Combine that with the ever threatening presence of
something

> liquid-like, I think the similarities are obvious. Now, if only I
could get
> that neato gun...

*sand cat laughs like a maniac again...*

Where would the scorchies and freezies fit in?