Burned Furs: Their Own Worst Enemy?

Xydexx Squeakypony

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In honor of being blacklisted from the Burned Fur newsgroup, I've put
together a little sampling of humorous quotations. I think it sums up the
problems of the Burned Fur movement pretty well. -:)

"The BF forum is an open environment."
---GothTiger

"This post is to inform you that you are hereby blacklisted
from this newsgroup, dejanews.members.ent.videocube.burned-fur."
---Clint Forrester

"We encourage aesthetic, cultural and philosophical
diversity..."
---The Burned Fur mission statement

"Until further notice, any post by you that appears in this
newsgroup will be cancelled on sight."
---Clint Forrester

"Remaining civil and rational immediately sets us apart from
and above our opposition, who can't seem to be either."
---Hangdog

"If I ever run into [Xydexx] at a con, I'll put his fucking
head through a wall."
---Clint Forrester

"And when countered by intellectual commentary on their
writing they retaliate with out-of-context quoting and
poorly-spelled, obscenity-laden diatribes."
---GothTiger

"Shutup, Xydexx... Shut up, Xydexx... You sir, yes YOU, Xydexx
Squeakypony, are a troll, a coward, a hypocrite, and most of
all, a complete FUCKHEAD... You make me sick. Shut the fuck
up, Xydexx."
---Clint Forrester

I'm really gonna miss having rational discussions with these people. I really
am. -:)

@whee!

Xydexx Squeakypony

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
Oh, wait... here's a good one...

"There are two ways to deal with a tantrum throwing child:
You either do somethng to placate the child, which will
result in the child coming to believe that in order to get
what it wants all it has to to is raise a big enough stink,
or you can ignore it, and when it realizes that it doesn't have
an audience for it's little show it will eventually give up."
---GothTiger

"What is Burned Fur? An offshoot of 'The Tantrum Heard
'Round the World.'"
---SqueeRat

Xydexx Squeakypony

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
Xydexx Squeakypony wrote:
> I'm really gonna miss having rational discussions with these people.

Damn. I miss them already, y'know? They were always so polite and civil when
replying to me:

"Xydexx, shut your goddamn patronizing mouth and go back
to fucking your pool toys."
---Hangdog

"Seems to me that every time you whack off on one of
your pool toys you're losing IQ points."
---David Tapia

"You mean I could learn how to be a socially dysfunctional
recluse, give up all hope of ever having a meaningful
relationship with another human being, and spend the rest
of my life masturbating with inflatable toys?
---Clint Forrester

Yes, it really _is_ a caterwauling shame I won't be able to participate on
their newsgroup anymore. Besides, since there's so many other furry fans who
want to be part of Burned Fur, I'm sure they need the time to process all
those membership applications for all the people signing up, y'know?[1]

Ah well, poor me. -:)

Xydexx "They Don't Wuv Me Anymore! <snif>" Squeakypony

[1] Is Burned Fur a joke? C'mon... it HAS to be! There is
NO WAY a group of people could be so completely in the
dark about what a liability they've become...

goth_...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
My god, you're responding to your own posts. How pathetic is that?

Enjoy your performance, sooner or later you'll realize you're playing to an
empty house.

Xydexx Squeakypony

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
GothTiger wrote:
> My god, you're responding to your own posts.

And the funny thing is you're actually reading them. -:)

> How pathetic is that?

Just slightly less pathetic than telling me to shut up and then reading what I
have to say anyway. You must really like me. I'm flattered.

I guess the Burned Fur forum just isn't lively enough without me, hm?

Hey, that's okay, I miss you too. -:)

Kyle Webb

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
goth_...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> My god, you're responding to your own posts. How pathetic is that?
>
> Enjoy your performance, sooner or later you'll realize you're playing to an
> empty house.

Posting a response saying basically "See. I'm not listening to you."
seems a little ironic at the least. :)

Kyle L. Webb
Hartree Fox on yiffnet

Donald E. Sanders

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In article <7bpcah$803$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, goth_...@my-dejanews.com
says...

> My god, you're responding to your own posts. How pathetic is that?
>
> Enjoy your performance, sooner or later you'll realize you're playing to an
> empty house.

The house does not seem to be that empty, I'm here.
:)
--
Don Sanders

Dsan Tsan on #furry of Yiffnet
RoadKill Fur (Sun baked sorta but not burned!)
Amateur Artist at Roll Yer Own Graphics
http://www.dreamscape.com/dsand101/dsan.htm
(my furry page) Email dsan...@future.dreamscape.com

S.J.Laitila

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
>I'm really gonna miss having rational discussions with these people. I really
>am. -:)

No offense, but a really good way (even better than this) to get attention is to
run naked in the middle of the street shouting BURNED FUR SUCKS.

Xydexx Squeakypony

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
Well, you may think that stupid vile weasels are real swell followers, and
uncooked elbow macaroni noodles in the United States of America is less
religious than social. No more inhuman people exist. Out of the depths
of memory, you recall having a conversation with an overripe honeydew melon.

In fact it may be called a pudding.

Maybe we should all get together and have opium in noodles and human buns.
Those that look for demons shall surely find some sausage, onion, and gravy
from which such a repugnant object no doubt had to have emerged.

Xydexx Squeakypony [ICQ: 7569393]

Not Taking It Very Seriously At All, Better Luck Next Time:
http://www.smart.net/~xydexx/squeaky/reindeer.htm

Xydexx Squeakypony

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Whoops... actually found this one in my travels... it goes together a lot
better than the other one...

"I'm glad you've finally come to understand that this
[dejanews.members.ent.videocube.burned-fur] is, and
has always been, an open forum where no viewpoint is
rejected."
---Clint Forrester, 12/07/98

"Until further notice, any post by you that appears in

[dejanews.members.ent.videocube.burned-fur] will be
cancelled on sight."
---Clint Forrester, 03/04/99

@whee... -:)