Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Wrecking Crew documentary

95 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Charles Ulrich

no leída,
21 feb 2015, 11:49:28 p.m.21/2/2015
para
I just got home from seeing the Wrecking Crew documentary. It was great.

It's only showing four times in Vancouver (one time left, at 4pm on
Thursday). I imagine that's typical of other cities. Better find out in
advance so you won't miss it. There's a list of screenings at
<http://wreckingcrew.tv/screenings.php>.

No one ever mentions FZ, but there is a brief interview clip wherein he
talks about Tommy Tedesco's appearance on the Gong Show.

--Charles

Charles Ulrich

no leída,
25 feb 2015, 7:29:08 p.m.25/2/2015
para
In article <charlesulrich-8B67E2.20492621022015@shawnews>,
Charles Ulrich <charle...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> I just got home from seeing the Wrecking Crew documentary. It was great.
>
> It's only showing four times in Vancouver (one time left, at 4pm on
> Thursday). I imagine that's typical of other cities. Better find out in
> advance so you won't miss it. There's a list of screenings at
> <http://wreckingcrew.tv/screenings.php>.

Note in particular:

> West Los Angeles, CA: Nuart Theatre
> Los Angeles Premiere Screening at NUART Theater
> Join Wrecking Crew members Hal Blaine, Joe Osborn, Don Randi, Bill
> Pitman, and more of the cast of the movie March 13 at 7:30pm.
> Screenings at 2:30, 5:00, and 7:30pm. Denny Tedesco will appear for
> Q&As March 13 at 5:00pm and 7:30pm. Tickets still available for most
> showings! Come down and be a part of the celebration.

Too bad I no longer live on that block!

--Charles

sg...@hotmail.com

no leída,
3 mar 2015, 6:57:15 p.m.3/3/2015
para
I just finished reading Tommy Tedesco's autobiography, "Confessions Of a guitar Player", and he described the record date that he did with FZ as the most difficult sight reading experience he ever had in the studios.

There's a photo or two of FZ in there, also.
He seemed to be pretty good friends with FZ.
0 mensajes nuevos