ZappaCast

The Idiot

Mar 25, 2011, 9:07:16 AM3/25/11
http://zappacast.podomatic.com/entry/2011-03-23T14_20_51-07_00

The second episode of Scott Parker's ZappaCast takes a look a the 1988
Broadway The Hard Way tour. Musical selections include rare rehearsal
and live material, a tribute to the tour by the Vegetarians and an
exclusive airing of an interview with Ike Willis.

Also available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/zappacast-episode-1/id424303597?i=91851874

The Idiot

Jan 5, 2016, 2:33:53 PM1/5/16
...nearly five years later, we've now recorded shows with Tom Fowler, Pauline Butcher, Scott Thunes, Nigey Lennon, Bob Zappa and Dweezil Zappa,
and paid tribute to George Duke.

In our latest Episode (#27 - posted today), we mark the passing of GZ.

http://zappacast.podomatic.com/