Jeff Simmons Sez...

1 view

Zomby Woof

Nov 7, 2005, 11:52:14 PM11/7/05
I forwarded him the bit posted here a while back that had to do with his
guitar tone at a particular show...have now lost the original post, but you
know who you are...

Jeff:

thanks for the remembrance...i'd like to hear the bit..

my CD release party is in Bellingham Wash. sat Nov12.

at the Wild Buffalo...featuring Chris "the wrist" Nordquist

on drums and Dave Vidal on guitar.... both blokes made the disc

groove....this record was delayed by 1 yr.(after this many what's one
more?)

please visit www.bluefoxrecords.com for more

if i don't see you in B'ham
we'll hook up
for some pints and Frank and Aynsley
stories soon in V town

cheers
jeff

Gary

Nov 8, 2005, 12:36:14 AM11/8/05
Zomby Woof wrote:
> I forwarded him the bit posted here a while back that had to do with his
> guitar tone at a particular show...have now lost the original post, but you
> know who you are...
>

> Jeff:
>
> thanks for the remembrance...i'd like to hear the bit..

Get me his snail mail address and I'll send him the DVD I made of this
show. Most of the tunes don't have much in the way of video on them
(e.g. the song title spinning around for 25 minutes in the case of
Dupree's Paradise) but I kinda outdid myself on the opening number
featuring the mentioned tidbit.

I did put a snippet of this tune (something/anything) with the marimba
ladies as video up on my Yahoo briefcase, but nobody said anything
about it, so either I thought it was way funnier than everyone else or
nobody bothered to d/l the pieces and reassemble them.

Last chance, it's here for a few more days until my briefcase account
expires:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/faultline1989/lst?.dir=/Demos&.view=l

Use hjsplit to reassemble the pieces. It's free!

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

I'd torrent the DVD if I knew how to do a portable DVD image. Also, 3
GB at 128K would take, uh.... a long time.

fault
line
1989
(at)
ya
hoo
dot
com

Zomby Woof

Nov 8, 2005, 12:44:21 AM11/8/05
I don't have his snail, but he sez anyone who wants to get in touch with him
can do so through a link at the Blue Fox Records website.

I haven't gone to the site yet myself...

www.bluefoxrecords.com

ZW

Jeff asked tha
"Gary" <midic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Charles Ulrich

Nov 8, 2005, 1:16:37 AM11/8/05
"Gary" <midic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I did put a snippet of this tune (something/anything) with the marimba
> ladies as video up on my Yahoo briefcase, but nobody said anything
> about it, so either I thought it was way funnier than everyone else or
> nobody bothered to d/l the pieces and reassemble them.

Or hjsplit requires a different operating system, so they downloaded its
counterpart for their operating system, but it didn't work, so they
tried reassembling the pieces using a text editor, but the resulting
file was too big and they ran out of memory.

Or something like that.

--Charles

^^indifference^^

Nov 8, 2005, 12:17:04 PM11/8/05

"Zomby Woof" <popi...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Release party? Delayed record? Got mine a year ago. Good stuff!

Zoot Spliff

Nov 14, 2005, 12:28:23 AM11/14/05

"^^indifference^^" <wheredothebirdsgowhenitrains> wrote in message

Aren't you a special bloke?